TELL ME THE REASON WHY NOT TO ??- SHAKS DISSECTION - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
wow... what a lovely post...

honestly even i'm not a dancer.. but yeah her passion and admiration towards dance definatly inspires sooo many people to follow der dreams...

she's a sweetheart.. a straight forward and loving girl..

i really hope that with each passing year.. she keeps on creating new records promoting dance...
Agreed..a great ans. To her haters
u knw wat u truly deserve n applause 4 making such a wnderful post!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

n well 4 shaks she is d epitome of perfecton dedication n hard work!!! n sooo agreee wid u..she has inspired us in almost evry aspect!! n her decision too was independent!! she has been a perfct person to be idolised n getting inspiration from!!...i did respct her decision so do now...n kudos to her achievements!!! πŸ‘
Edited by angel_kriyaansh - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Riyaluvka2s

Agreed..a great ans. To her haters
this is an answer to myself n i dont care about who is her hater or who is not... this is an answer why i like her so much
Edited by crazysky - 10 years ago

amazing postπŸ‘πŸΌ..

love shakti mohan...❀️
so proud to be her fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

She's truly an icon! I love her to the moon & back. To think that this girl was once told that she would never be able to walk again!

Even Varun Dhawan & Anurag Kashyap came up to her & said they were her fan<3

omg!! i nvr knew dat!!! realy??? wow yaar!! <3 tysm 4 sharing πŸ˜‰
Thanks for this topic... I never knew about all this!!... the thing I like most about Shaks is that her beauty never made her blind to see what she is really capable to do as a talented human rather than just a beautiful creature... she worked really hard to reach this place and didn't count completely on her beauty...

I may not be a great fan of her, but I respect her talents and admit that the girl has something special about her to show... well done...
Yeah m agree wth u.
Shakti mohan is the inspiration of the young generation.
thats why i proudly can say m a crazy shakti fan.

Originally posted by angel_kriyaansh

omg!! i nvr knew dat!!! realy??? wow yaar!! <3 tysm 4 sharing πŸ˜‰
yup in an award function when was shown on screen for a moment just like that varun dhawan was whispering to alia about shaks , ek alag hi chamak aa gayi thi varun dhawan ke chehre pe as if telling alia "she is an amazing dancer" and in that function only varun dhawan and anurag went to her individually and appreciated her, well varun talked about her dance and complimented her and also said he is her fan whereas anurag complimented her about her dance & calender dancing with gods saying "yeh calender last wale se jyada achha hai, i am ur huge fan"
Iam proud to be a shakti fan