Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
*like*
Red wet eyes..reminded me of Rahul Jaykar😔Oh my..Is Piya dead?Abhay gonna end his life?😲Prologue looks promising and touchy..looks like a juggling story between success and love,isn't it?
Dead excited for this!
PS: Since my browser won't show my 'like' no matter the umpteen num of times I press it🤢dare you not count one from me!😆
Secondly 50 likes idea is good!other writers should give the same treatment😆
Edited by Achilles_Styx - 10 years ago
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome + intresting + mystery about pia character + story toch reality of some people + excillent update
intresting prolague & chaacter sketch
in prolague , what misbehave or bad things do with pia , abhay feeling soory
its really intresting to read a lovestory of abhiya which is related to media world
how both fall in love with each other , its really treat to read
Pls cotinue soon
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
first of all..the link u sent in pm is not working tanzie..😊

now coming to the story...unique concept and a very realistic one i must say...so piya's character comes with a twist here? that'll be interesting to see...liked the start..mysterious...will wait for it😊
Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what a concept di loved the prolouge and charactersketch.my god arnab is so cheap.pls update soon and do pm me. 😃
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
--edited--

WoW Tanzie! A new FF 😊 and what a Grand intriguing introduction!!! 🤗 👏
If i say the prologue has interested me then it will be an understatement!! Because am hooked already!! 😳
i can already feel the glimpse of glamour, power, heartless glitz of money n pleasure hungry world and amidst this i cn see an heart-wrenching beautiful love story emerge..!
Please carry soon tanzie! And I hope it crosses 50 soon coz i cnt wait to read!!
P.s. Thanks a lot for the pm..🤗
Edited by Bleak_House - 10 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow its awsome tanz...loved it!!! i am looking forward to it!!😛 but i dont think pia is dead🤔dont forget to pmme...inshallah u will get more than 50 likes😆one thing i wont be able to comment in every update as i am mostly from mobile and from mobile posting coment is really hard but will try my best😳Edited by flora212 - 10 years ago
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Whoa tanzie !
The prologue is very promising and interesting..
I am wondering what has happened with piya..dead ? :'(
I have never read any ff with such a storyline. So I am looking forward to it.. Plus piya is a surprise element. I am sure the surprise would be jawdropping !
I was so excited to see your pm with the new ff title.. The link didnt work god knows why and I went to your profile to find this thread 😆
Have a lot of pending updates to read..you know me na 😛
Love you 🤗
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
what is pia and cong on the new story
thanks for the pm
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
1st of all i ❤️ed d title.
I m super xcited.. Its really DIFFERENT.
piya is dead? 😕 oh god! Shocking 😲 , arnab , kabir & alina characters r ooopppsss! Unxpected
do continue soon :)
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
The concept is dark n intriguing of course, the kind I absolutely love 😃 Please go ahead Tanzie n hopefully this gets more than 50 likes 👍🏼

P.S - Since u know I am kinda inactive other than the AT I hope u wont mind if I am late in responding  Please forgive me. U know y 😭