Agnst society, his profession & I can feel a sad bad ending
But still I hope for gud
Can't wait for more
Plz cont...
Love u
Right-kameena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Amazing concept and chapter. Piya is a hooker here? shocking and totally unexpected. Loved the descriptions of the characters and the party hall. Superb update. Continue soon.
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing+beautifully describe each scenes + feeling alone due to wrong deed by mother + shocking identity
- the party was describe very well mannered .
- abhay was surrounded by people still he feel alone in the party
-arnab is real monster disguised in good human .
- but I'm feeling sad for misha , what happened with her , when she will know about her father arnab & her bf kabir . she will completly broken
- abhiya convo was lovely , it totally fun . pia really give surprised to abhay , when she reveal her identity .
    waiting to know more about pia & how she came in this wrong field
waiting for nxt update
thanks for pm & continue soon
Edited by singhshailesh86 - 10 years ago
didlr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
great update with awesome description of the people n place...I'm enjoying pia as a character a lot...her mysterious self was well potreyed by that unusual talk...i did expect her to be a hooker:)
continue soon
Thanks fr pm:)
Princess_jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update and thankz for the pm:)
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Damn I cant believe I am 3 pages behind in doing a res for ur FF 😭 😭 😭 Anyways I really donno wat I shd say 😃 Ur concepts r so different n unique n woman u have guts ⭐️ I give u that 👏 I still remember the time when u started BD. I had just started reading FFs in IF n every other FF I saw, u had Abhiya in the quintessential goody goody type roles. The stories were good no doubt but the concept was more or less the same - woven around supernatural genre mostly n the human stories had a typical fairy tale romance to it. But BOOM! 😲 U come up with a story where Abhay is an assassin n Pia a reckless drunk model 😃 BD was the first work of urs I read n I was instantly intrigued by u 😳 The more I read, the more I wanted to read. Like a drug addict 😆 And now u came up with a completely bold theme ⭐️ I guess u wont believe me but Pia being a hooker wasn a shocker to me 😆 I had expected that when u said the FF will be based on media n glamor world. I knew u wouldn repeat Pia being a super model n u wouldn make her into a tame character either 😃 Brilliant 👏 I loved it. BD is my fav n though this FF is just an update old I can say it will come close to a second n u never know, it might get to the top slot in my fav list along with BD coz this is my fav genre  Now dont give me tat look tat says U-Will-Always-Like-Dark-Tragic-Stuff 😆 Sorry but thats the kind of stories I prefer. The ones with a realistic punch.

Reading the update I felt I was in one of these Page 3 events n hats off to u for writing it so brilliantly ⭐️ With Arnab Dobriyal giving the speech on the success of his new campaign launch or was it a show? Every single word, every gesture was so real ⭐️ The show of pomp n parade n the mock enthusiasm of those who r a part of the world was depicted wonderfully 👏 Of course for an outsider its all abt glitz n glamor. But those who r a part of the inner circle r aware of the brutal reality n the price that comes with fame  Its not exactly pretty when u get a closer look at it. Infact its anything but pretty  

U know I dont believe in concept of white n black coz both r but the two sides of the same coin for me. Abhay here is no different. His life has always been rocky n having a s**t(pardon the language) for a mother doesn make it any better. Looks like his dad really meant a lot to him n tats the one reason y Abhay didn break down completely coz he had something to hold onto in life. Its sad but tats the truth n ironically I have a neighbour by the same name whose mom is more or less the same as Haseena here but his dad is still alive but still she hasn given up her antics 🤢 Having a pub nearby my home I know how these so called socialites behave 🤢 Looks like his studio apartment is his safe haven n the only escape from a miserable life. I am not shocked at Haseena's attitude either coz I have seen women like her 🤢 Having to see ur mom with a new man every night would defo not qualify as a pleasing memory for Abhay but over a period of time one gets immune to all the bad things in life. And Abhay did just tat by immersing himself in work n working 18 hrs at a stretch or more is a norm in our profession even n its sad tat u dont get to have a life for urself but at times u feel work is ur only distraction  He despises his mom n its evident in the fact the he took it as a challenge to strive hard n make a name for himself without making use of his mom's contacts.

Abhay more or less feels indifferent to the atmosphere around him. Glamor, seduction, betrayal - they dont seem to be anything new to him n clearly he has lost himself far too much in it to come back n its now a part of his daily routine n he plays along with it. Abhay n Cecilia part was written very well. Hook ups n break ups r a norm n unlike in regular life when u dont prefer seeing the other person in the eye, here if need be u get back to being on good terms coz its all abt grabbing the right opportunity. U never really know who wil benefit u in the long run in which way n wat kinda favors u urself may need. Friendships n enemity will never work out in such a world n that was depicted brilliantly here 👏 Abhay probably isn happy doing what he is doing but if tat will fetch him wat he wants then he probably wouldn mind enduring even Cecilia.

Abhay n Kabir seem to be good on professional front n though one would proclaim them to be best of buddies the truth remains that neither of them can trust the other completely. A distance is healthy I suppose. Trusting anybody with ur deepest secrets could be ur worst blunder ever esp in such a world.

I liked the line abt providing clients with booze n women being an open secret. Its supposed to be a secret but its out in the open n ppl choose to turn a blind eye to it. Its sickening to know tat ur part of a world where u r giving away girls to rich businessmen for their pleasure but the downside to it is tat neither u feel guilty abt it n nor does the girl for trading her body be it for her own sexual appetite or money or both.

Coming to Misha does she know wat Kabir does behind her back? Supply her own father with girls? Or is she turning a blind eye as well though she disapproves of it? I liked the fact that Abhay n Misha r friends here n not Pia Misha. Makes for a nice change. I always wondered how it would have been if Abhay n Misha had turned out to be besties n not Pia Misha. Its nice to know tat Abhay does watch out for Misha n in this world of lies n treachery looks like theirs is a genuine bonding.

Abhiya part was so captivating n loved it 👏 Loved the circumstances under which they met. Looks like Pia seems to know him though Abhay doesn. Has he really met her or does he not have any recollection abt it? Her character is very intriguing here n there is more to what meets the eye n I am waiting to read that 😃 Her sense of humor was nice but dark n tats how its supposed to be n again I would say u have done a brilliant job on her 👏 She seemed to evade him whenever he tried to probe her abt her identity. I am certain she is unabashed n there was mock sarcasm when she said she is just a part of the crowd n not somebody who would stand out. But clearly she seems to have left an impression on him. The part where she reveals she is an eye candy was the best part n makes a good cliffhanger 👏 Waiting to see Abhay's reaction n though Abhay would want nothing to do with the likes of her, he will find himself attracted to her beyond any rational sanity 😳 I loved the use of the word TOXIC. Its so apt. Its addictive, seductive, alluring but its lethal, dangerous n destructive too ⭐️ I am sure this affair like the title is toxic for both of them. I can see sparks of passion. A passion thats toxic n will eventually destroy them both

I would say fantastic, mindblowing, awesome, fabulous but I am bored of them myself coz these words r no longer applicable to u. I still havent refined my vocab yet 🤣 They r just lame n I wouldn use it to describe ur writing any more  Underlying every line of ur update, be it even a mundane thing, is a deep meaning. Such is the impact of ur words 👏 For me I would say this was a ... 🤔

CAPTIVATING update 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Edited by ..mandy.. - 10 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
it's awesome
thanks for the pm
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
1st of all ... thk god u gt above 50 liks & u deserves dis 👏
nw cumin 2 d point... a nice strt wid d launch party ... u hv described each & every character b'fully ...
felt little bad 4 abhay .. he really needs peace of mind ..
abhiya convo ws awesome
waiting 4 nxt
Edited by luckdiya - 10 years ago
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was wonderful first chapter tanz 👏 I lved the way u describe everything . Arnab , oh I hate him badly already 🤢 the abhiya's convo was really  intresting , throughly enjoyed it 😳 piya's a hooker , didn't surprise me , I expected this  😳but tanz please give it a happy ending , It really is a toxic affair  😊
pink_rose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That was one awesome update. Your detailing of scenes and characters shows how much effort and research you have put in. The senario where Abhay and Pia meet is completely different from all other ffs read so far. It will be interesting to see how they interact and fall in love.