•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello people.I just read what was going on in the topic-"YUVI-ALISHA..pair up...".Now I knew why everyone serious for Simran di's topic.I dint really know about all the world war ||| that was going on here.I just got to knew about it nd so I'm posting this topic.

Firstly,I wont blame the maker of the topic-divasofV for making the topic.Why you guys took it offtrack.I mean why did the bashing come?I know Kiran you are not a liker of Yuvraj but then why did you bring the topic of RC here?Where did he come between Yuvraj and Alisha?

Frankly I would say that this is not right to keep bashing about characters to its worst place and more about the likers of them.And then you guys say I am not a teenager or not a baby and you recommend ages.I am a just-turned-teen of thirteen ut I also do feel hurt if anyone calls me insane or blind just for some fictionl character who is not even in our lives.

Next point.Anyone of you maybe a YUVREEN fan or a RESU fan cannot say who deserves whom.Everyone has his or hers own likings.So I think its not right to bash or criticse any other member's liking because of your own liking and this was committed by both Resu n Yuvreen fans.

This forum has bacically turned into a bashing forum and not only of bashing characters of the show,but also the members of the forum.Anyone here has no rights to judge us as blind,insane and etc etc..So I am just saying Kiran why did you start that?And now I dont support you for this.Actually after reading the whole post I dont support you for anything.Anam di's comment which was like this was right.

@Kiran- I can say what I like too... you bash Yuvi and Yuvreen fans all the time what the hell you cant do that calling us blind etc... when I tell u said u ignore it... I'm grown up to not a teenager im 23... what u dont like to see you bash indirectly and directly its not done...  you pick on all of us have u ever seen any of us saying bad things about resu fans and u we dont say nothing to any of u haters so you go on making ridiculous comments... not done now u called Yuvi dumb isnt RC dumb for having one night stand with Ira has any1 made post on whole forum bout RC. No... Yuvi hate posts are everywhere.. somethings which Yuvi does wrong even we Yuvi fans say bad things bout him but you go to extreme level all the time saying bad things

We really dont say anything about RC or RESU as we understand that everyone has his or her own likings.Then why should we listen to all those words that are dirctly pointed to our likings,and not only that those words that are pointed to us!!!Why?Even I was trying to calm up by reading the whole post but I could not as I was truely hurt.I mean I dont show off but I am really a self-righteous girl.I always do think that I am right but sometimes after reading and understanding well I change my thinking.So this time I have not stopped to post this thing.I could not just stop as I was fully hurt.Yeah maybe I am young but still I have got an active brain.I am not dumb to digest all the things happening around me are right.So stop bshing on members or characters and if also you want Kiran you can just post on RC topics forgetting about Yuvreen.Its not at all a matter of sadness or anything else like that I felt yesterday.

This time I am not really caring if it hurted any of the members of the forum.I just could not stand all this and if you think thats wrong,then let it be.I know making the post and the things written in it are right.I am not that young to stay numb infront of all this thats happening here.
i hope my patience n tolerance n hapy go lucky nature wnt  b treated as my weaknes or disloyalty or encouraging a wrong doer
Originally posted by JustMySelf

i hope my patience n tolerance n hapy go lucky nature wnt  b treated as my weaknes or disloyalty or encouraging a wrong doer
ya hope so๐Ÿ˜›
actually it shud not be treated as such๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

ya hope so๐Ÿ˜›
actually it shud not be treated as such๐Ÿ˜Š

i am very sad at d turn of events..i am new in IF so unlike others i hv nt cin othr forums xcept madhubala forum whr things r bit ugly i guess..i didn wish sg forum 2 bcum like that..i dnt like 2 b a reason of hurting any1 n thr feelings..bt unfortunately i hv dun it sumhw..simran n anam r angry wit me..i hv hurt them..kiran is vocal abt her dislikes on yuvi..she gt caried away this time..i said kiran is matured bcoz she said ppl who hv no mind of thr own cannot b gud life partners..i didn say kiran is matured as she bashes yuvi..or that kiran is matured that she cald yuvreen fans insane..kiran is as much a frnd as anam simran r to me..so hw am i encouraging kiran?do i hv d rite 2 ctrl any1?i can humbly put forward my pov..i love sg 4 script n smriti as suvreen..i c things 4m her pov nt yuvi's nor rc's nor samar's..bt wen ppl question my logic n loyalty i hv nothing 2 say xcept that I  didnt praise 4 bashing yuvi n yuvreeans..bt bcoz shalmaz who is anothr rc fan tot me few things that i kep in mind nw..so i dnt reply 2 any so cald bashings bt move ahead quietely as if i cnt mek my frnds hapy i dont want 2 mek them unhapy 4 my emotional outbursts either..1c again anam n simran am sory if my earlyr posts hv hurt u anyhw..accept my humble apologys n forgive me
i only want yuvreen bhaad me jao sab..yaar...dont worry..it will be yuvreen only
Originally posted by JustMySelf

i am very sad at d turn of events..i am new in IF so unlike others i hv nt cin othr forums xcept madhubala forum whr things r bit ugly i guess..i didn wish sg forum 2 bcum like that..i dnt like 2 b a reason of hurting any1 n thr feelings..bt unfortunately i hv dun it sumhw..simran n anam r angry wit me..i hv hurt them..kiran is vocal abt her dislikes on yuvi..she gt caried away this time..i said kiran is matured bcoz she said ppl who hv no mind of thr own cannot b gud life partners..i didn say kiran is matured as she bashes yuvi..or that kiran is matured that she cald yuvreen fans insane..kiran is as much a frnd as anam simran r to me..so hw am i encouraging kiran?do i hv d rite 2 ctrl any1?i can humbly put forward my pov..i love sg 4 script n smriti as suvreen..i c things 4m her pov nt yuvi's nor rc's nor samar's..bt wen ppl question my logic n loyalty i hv nothing 2 say xcept that I  didnt praise 4 bashing yuvi n yuvreeans..bt bcoz shalmaz who is anothr rc fan tot me few things that i kep in mind nw..so i dnt reply 2 any so cald bashings bt move ahead quietely as if i cnt mek my frnds hapy i dont want 2 mek them unhapy 4 my emotional outbursts either..1c again anam n simran am sory if my earlyr posts hv hurt u anyhw..accept my humble apologys n forgive me
see dear evn I undrstnd abt being frnds...I knoe wat u r trying to say n I also respect ur opnion that u say kiran is mature...dont feel sad...u hav no ri8 to cntrl anyone n yeah dats true...so dnt b sad...evrythng will be allright...its just that anam n simran di had becum angry...I am sure evrythng is gonna be ri8 soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by luvushivin1

i only want yuvreen bhaad me jao sab..yaar...dont worry..it will be yuvreen only
lo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
gud cmmnt๐Ÿ˜‰

Sahas im glad you made this post

Now I hope all of this ends here the whole topic has been stretched too much.. hopefully from now on I wont have to hear any hate comments.. so no more now on this topic

If anyone hasnt got anything good to say stay away from the post simple solution...