KaSh Heaven #1000: WE CAME, WE SAW, WE CONQUERED! - Page 1139

Posted: 10 years ago
Meri kash heaven🥺
go read my goodbye on page 999😳
IVE LOVED YOU SOOO MUCH <3 AND I PROMISE THE DIRTINESS IVE  HAD HERE IL HOLD IT TO MY HEART AND SEE YOU BACK IN KYPH 2 AS PLANNED ðŸ¤£

And I take an oath to nver stop being dirty🤣🤣🤣 and never stop finding new angles of kash scenes ðŸ¤£
GOODBYE <3 ILOVEYOU :-*

OKAY IL PUT IT HERE TOO

I never knew there's going to be a last post for me here, I justnever knew. You guys are the bestest friends EVER EVER <3 I LOVE YOU ALL
Thankyou for all the memories KaSh Heaven. In my last post here, all I wanna say is thankyou sooo much for it all, the memories, the friends, the bondings, the lows and ups and hilarious moments and joys <3 I'd never ever forget it all, EVER! 

I LOVE YOU AND WILL ALWAYS.
Here's me Rida signing off..
Edited by -Heart-Hacker- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by SkyLight

Hello Zarqaa!!!

haiye rabba...no limits...
phir sab gaye kaam se ROFLLL

No this time no one can say anything to us BOOYA ROFL
and we are doneee

i'll edit the post with goodbye stuff after this  place shuts down.

and we will back soon as soon as KYPH 2 airs and  get on fb guys

and someone please create a CC
THIS PLACE will re-open when it shuts down..

Bye BYE Heaven, we will miss you but take a break. YOU NEED it and we need it too.

wait is this like a final final goodbye? :/ 

i thought the cc is running til 3000pgs
am I suppose to still post or no?😛

This is IT guys.

Thank you :)

Finally we made it. It's the 1000th page and what a grand goodbye we gave to the thread, no scratch that to our home. We will miss you Heaven. Thanks for being there when we needed you the most. Thank you for being our home - our home where we deposited all of our worries and all our sadness. Thank you for teaching us how to be strong and not to give up on things. Thanks for surving through crazy barishes and crazy cyclones. Thank you for standing tall among all the chaos. Thank you for teaching us that - We were all born to stand out, and never to fit in.

Once again, Thank you to each and every member of KaSh Heaven for joining us in the most ultimate journey - a journey i can proudly say - once in a lifetime. Thank you for being part of our journey of 1000 threads. We seriously owe everything to you guys because it WAS YOU that made our thread ; our home. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I would like to apologize to every KaShian for ever hurting your feelings during our journey. I sincerly apologize if I commited an error or a mistake that caused pain in your hurt. Please do forgive me.

Once again, This is not a GOODBYE. this is simply stating " It's a simple see you later " We will meet again and Heaven will always be open to welcome you back home. Remember never say goodbye because saying goodbye means going away and forgetting but we will never forget KaSh Heaven. We will never forget our home.

WE WILL BACK SOON ðŸ˜‰

PLEASE DO NOT POST AFTER THIS POST