Posted: 10 years ago
Edited by -KaShHeaven- - 10 years ago
-KaShHeaven- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Farzana Irani
United u stay and divided u fall :)

Husna Hermione
Well, hello peeps! :) I don't really know if people here know me but since I had been in and around Heaven a few times, here's my message. Heaven shutting down is sad, indeed but I can see where you guys are coming from, completing 1000 threads itself is a HUGE accomplishment. Its phenomenal and like the saying goes, all good things come to an end. Its a nice way to sign off leaving so many good memories behind. Although I wasn't active in Heaven for 90% of its lifetime, I always had a certain respect for the place.

Now DMG was a special show to me and shall always remain one. As it is, KaSh do remain one of my favourites, be it as AR or just a potential couple onscreen. Irrespective of whatever ups and downs the show faced, amongst the many controversies, one thing that wouldn't ever change my liking for the show. They played AR beautiful and whenever I feel like, I am sure I will get back to watching their scenes with a smile on my face. I shall always look forward to them if they do happen to work together ever again. All's well that ends well. :D I congratulate all you guys for reaching 1000 and creating a milestone and hope that you all take good memories from here and leave everything else behind. Good luck! ?

Aakanksha JS
Ahh, I don't know what to sayyy. I think I pretty much said everything in "favorite memories bit". :$ Let me start with a quote:

"i'll help you up when life gets you down.
remember to smile and never frown.
live life crazy with no regrets.
never look back but never forget."

THAT IS US. THAT quote defines KaShians. And our relation with each other. Because lots of ups and downs but we have always had each other's back & supported each other, cheered up each other and carried on with if nothing then atleast our FRIENDSHIP!!! ?

I would just like to say I'm PROUD of the KaSh fandom. There can NEVER EVER be another group like KaShians. We really actually did not have any reason to come so far or reach an EPIC milestone of 1000 threads. Everything about KaSh has been pretty much messed up. But as messed up they're, we have been equally or perhaps more sorted and clear over the time. Truly, no fandom is ever gonna get close to this one. We have found happiness where there wasn't any. We have moved on from a point when there wasn't anything to really look forward to and created the bestest memories ever. And after everything, 5 years later, here we're..looking forward to 1000th. Creating our own memories, own joys, own happiness out of whatever little bit we got. We have cherished every single moment, hoped against hope and just stuck together. Think a lot of fangroups can learn and get inspired by this fandom surely.

In the end if someone asks me if I would do this all over again? Then my answer would be yes, a million times and more..always a BIG YES. Only and only because the kind of people you would meet at KaSh heaven is nowhere else!!! It's REALLY a "One in a MILLION, Once in a LIFETIME" kind of a place. One in a million kind of people. Only and only at KaSh heaven. Once in a lifetime kind of moments that I have spent here and I'm gonna treasure forever. There's never gonna be another fandom like KaSh fandom. Its been an honor, a privilege and a pleasure being a part of it and being amongst and meeting the most special people like every single one of the 500+ members of this AT. I love love LOVE us to bits and pieces. You ALL ARE ROCKSTARS. AND YES, like we always say, not us BUT KaSh should be OUR fans. They'll have a lot of fangroups but honestly, NONE like KaShians. We truly truly rock. THANK YOU for EVERY single thing KaShians. MUAHHH! xx.

Zaynoo Ksgian
I fondly remember one day when we were brainstorming for Heaven's 500, and I just quickly came up with "We come, we see, we conquer" as a tagline on the spot. KaShians used it everywhere, I had Nori make a banner with it, and now half a century later we are celebrating 1000- and this quote has changed to "We CAME, we SAW, we CONQUERED." Wow, time truly does fly and it feels like just yesterday we were celebrating 350 threads & the KaSh comeback simultaneously.
Despite being only a KSGian at the time, everyone welcomed me with open arms, and within no time--I was bowled over by KaSh--and KaShians made me fall in love with them even more. Although I now moved on from KaSh, and i'm back to my old happy KSGian self--I can undoubtedly say that there has been NO AT, NO Fanclub, NO fangroup that has ever made me feel so at home as you all did. Everytime I came to heaven i felt like i had a place made for me there (as do i have my own room in our KaSh/KaShian mansion;) ).There's no fan group that can compare to KaShians' pure friendship, hospitality, or loyalty. I found my closest friends here, including my best friend Riya--and I owe you all so much for that. I remember i was such a weird and obnoxious newbie (ew ew ew ewww i'm grossed out by myself) but as i kept visiting the heaven, it was the only thing i could ever think about and it got me through the day because i knew i would spend my nights talking to some freakin' amazing people that always knew how to lighten up your day, or made you go to sleep with a smile on your face :)

As i grew more active, i was later so close to everyone, & i was soon engulfed into Gmail! I think i was involved with the Gmailians just a little before Shilpa came back, definitely not as long as majority of the people who have been there--but i could care less because i was already friends with the Gmailians outside of Gmail--but sincerely, i felt that with Gmail we all grew sooo close, our work ethic and team work developed so much, and most of all our love for each other was like sibling love ?
Later on, I even got to help manage the Heaven along with Riya, Virina, Maham, and Nori, and I loved helping taking care of Heaven...it's one of my most fondest memories there :)
We all had drama, arguments, and fights but look at us today! We never let them affect us to the point where we can't even acknowledge each other--and to this day we all are friends. No matter how busy we are, no matter how much we are over the KaSh fandom--we will never forget each other, & everytime we all reconnect, it's as if we began from right where we left off. 
People have always thought negatively of us, but it amazed me each time how we all encouraged each other to brush off the negativity and of course, we all stood up for each other & fought together as a team! 
Heaven was our fort, our mansion that capacitated over 500 people, but most of all it was our HOME. To see it close is undoubtedly heartbreaking, but it's the right thing to do. The memories i've had there will never be forgotten, these friendships will never be forgotten, and like JK Rowling said when Harry Potter came to an end, "Whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." and of course in our case since we're no where near a big movie like HP, I'd like to change her quote to suit us:

"Whether you come back page by page or simply through your memories, KaSh Heaven will always be there to welcome you home." :)
Best Wishes to everyone, i truly loved meeting so many people, making so many friends, and just being able to spend some of my best days here. Thank you KSG and SA for binding us together, & thank you Heaven for being our home :) I truly hope our dream of our happy ending with KaSh comes true, because we all deserve it--but most of all I'd love to see our beautiful home full of energy with its one and only family--KaShians ;)
Lots of love to everyone & our beautiful Heaven,
Zaynoo :)

Ayesha Aish
The first thing i would like to say is a very happy 1000 Threads for all my dear friends. And all Kashians ?
What to say about Kashians. I remember the old times when i used to stalk around like a silent reader. Though at first i used to be on FF section , then suddenly i realized woah there are actually fans of Karan and Shilpa. I used to like them soo much. But i didint ever wonder there is world beyond all this liking. Thats when i got to know about Heaven. I started seeing the place every day. I saw the comments and conversations. It was so fun though i was a silent reader i felt as if i am having fun along with everyone on heaven. It was fun days i do remember. I did enter this world little late. But when i came i was so hesitant. I wondered if anyone would ever accept me or i would be ignored. But things went surprising for me. As i came everyone was so wonderful and kind. It was one of the best experience for me. Together we all had experienced so much. We had enjoyed Kash as AR and ArSh. I also did used to crave more for them before. But now i am thankful that we were lucky enough taht we got to see such beautiful chemistry onscreen. Lets say a magic which happens rarely. So glad that we got to be part of such fangroup. Yes KaSh are not at all perfect. They are never going to be. But still we accepted them with all faults. The best thing about Kashians are the fact that most of us were seeing what was good about them. Not going on what was bad. We all have moved on. It all about the friendship which exist between us now. We have gone through rough times , we fought, we cried but still we all were together. This is what i call friendship. I would be always glad in my life that KaSh Happened. Happened for the reason that i got such beautiful friends here. The ones whom i would always call friends through out my life no matter what happens.
I guess this has gone pretty long. But wat to do when it comes to Kashians and heaven cant stop myself. I have enjoyed every single celebration. Seeing the creativity and hardwork of everyone. Among us all of us are so talented. Everyone is known for some unique thing. ANd thats what makes us Kashians right. I am so thankful to you all for giving me such beautiful moments to spend together. Kash ever happens or not i will love them for what they were in past. And no matter what happens am sure we all are there always together and forever. Love you all and a very very Happy 1000 Threads !

Priya Chandra
KaSh heaven'.well now that I have actually started writing this, I really don't have any idea what the hell should I write, I seriously SUCK at writing messages -_-
So well back to the point, for the last 3 years it had almost become a routine for me everyday, to rush back home from school , log into IF and then jump into heaven.
So starting from the very beginning, I discovered heaven when DMG season 2 started actually, one of my FB friends told me about IF so obviously the first place I visited there was the DMG forum, and then found KaSh heaven there. Trust me, I was SO SO glad that day, to realize that I am not only the one crazy soul who likes them so much .I used to be a heaven stalker [ well I still am :P] . I used to visit that place a lot, and used to follow all the crazy discussions silently [ ok I sound creepy here, right? :/]
Then SA came back to DMG, and well I was unable to resist myself and FINALLY posted my first post in KaSh heaven'Well at first I used to get lost in heaven [lol], but not my fault, those days heaven would actually FLY!! But gradually I came to know the members of KaSh heaven, and slowly I stopped being the sweet shy self and began to participate in all kinds of weird, crazy and lovely discussions. And from that point there was no looking back'
There have being so many bitter sweet memories of heaven in my heart and mind. I mean we have scene a LOT together.. All these years we have rejoiced together, cried together, fought together, cursed together but the fact remains that we were always together. Yes, there had been fights confusions drama and chaos but at the end of the day we still are, as we were'..together. And that's the beauty of our friendship, and that's what make us KaShians. 
I will always be thankful to KaSh for one thing, that because of them I came across heaven and today believe me it's holds a very special place in my heart. Thank YOU guys for being such amazing amazing friends. When I first posted in heaven I had no idea that I would meet such wonderful people there, would make such awesome friends who I wish and pray will stay for life.
1000 threads *sigh* ok that's HUGE!!! I have been thinking about the 1000th thread from the point where heaven reached its 800th threads, and today I am actually writing a massage for the very 1000th thread, times really does fly fast'..
Anyway I just wanna say KaShians YOU ROCK!! Truly, its only because of you guys that KaSh heaven is celebrating such a big milestone. I mean I really its just so amazing to see even with all the ups and downs we have learnt to enjoy every bit of KaSh memories .. 5 years is not a small time, but the fact that you guys have being together for so so long is just so amazing. KaShains are truly very very special. Even today when we have all moved on in our lives we still go back to heaven, sometimes for KaSh, sometimes for KaShains, and well sometimes for the place itself'
Every moment spent in KaSh heaven will always be very special to me. All thee crazy talks, mindless gossips, all the smiles we shared, and the tears we have shed out there will always remain in my heart..Jab tak Hain Jaan Jab tak Hain Jaan [ ok I don't know why I added this line, but well I do mean it]
Thank you KaShains for being a part of my life, that you for all the lovely memories, that you for everything.
Love you guys, dil se.
And about the 100t0th thread, WE DID IT BABY!!!!

Maisooma Batool
KaSh Heaven. The first group that I ever joined on IF and tried being active in. Well, I couldn't keep up with the second part much after a while but yeah, randomly I would show up there for a while. The one thing that was always constant there was pic spamming and super craziness of everyone! Kidnapping plans? Beach photo shoots? Wasn't never really an active part of those mahaan plans but just reading them was so much fun!
I joined when we were approaching 500 threads and it was a HUGE thing. Plus that fight over the decimal thread :P But I was assured that it was an every milestone thing so didn't pay much attention xD Meeting all these gem of peoples there and sharing if not many, but some unforgettable memories with them! And the major thing, EVERYTHING was appropriate there! Randomly spamming about other topics till the point of being scolded, all those 18+ talks, making up innuendos that existed nowhere in the scene/pic under discussion! From candies to animals to rapes! Yeah, crazy family. That's who KaShians are! 
Not to forget TALENTED! :O Seriously, this place is like a HQ for many of the talented people on IF! Writing, vming, siggies, avis - in short, KaShians have this Midas Touch or something. No one celebrated in grander style than KaShians did and yeah, we never forgot to do it all with ATTITUDE! B|
And now it's 1000th! Effin' 1000th?! What big a number but how many memories does it hold within. Of laughter, of joy, of hurt, of pain and of togetherness. If anyone deserves this, it's KaShians definitely! 
So yeah, to all those Heaven Members I met, didn't meet, just saw or befriended - this one is for you! Ultimately, we got KaSh or not...what we did get on this journey of togetherness, can not be replaced or compared by anything and anybody! ?
Lo ji, Panda senti hogayi xD

Anmol Vaswani
Ok here goes. KaSh Heaven. Well I would say 80% of my existence on I-F was because of the heaven. I was like an on and off member of the heaven tbh. I first joined in 2008 and met so many amazing people. A few months after SA left, I got inactive there. But through the two years, I did sometimes come back now and then on huge milestone threads. And then I came back again when SA returned, only to meet more amazing people and some of the old ones whom I missed so much. Those couples of months were like heaven.. literally. We had so much fun together. We laughed and cried together. There are a million memories of heaven I'm sure, but I only remember a handfull. But regardless, there is no way I can ever forget Heaven. It's been like a literal part of my teenage years and I've enjoyed every second thanks to all of you as well. And now it's completing 1000 threads, which is just WOW. Congrats guys, we proved that KaShians ARE the most powerful people on I-F. <33

Amani Moazzam
Its an end of an era. All those countless hours infront of the laptop spent with people with whom we had only one thing in common, the unreasonable and never ending love for kash. Kash Heaven is the only place which gave kashians a place to talk about their favorite topic. Even though I was late in joining Kash Heaven and even more of a disappointment as far as my involvement and participation is concerned so I really cant take any credit for it reaching a milestone of 1000th thread. Congratulation all the Heaven members and kashians across the globe. 
I'm eagerly looking forward to see the actual thread as kashians are one talented fan group. Starting from the layouts, to siggies and vm's and OS. The best part for me has always been the comments that start pouring in, half the thread is consumed in just congratulating and sharing insults.
On my part I will add that I'm sad and disappointed that Heaven is closing but I hope and pray that sooner or later we get an opportunity for the resurrection of kash heaven. Till that day Congratulations for reaching the 1000th thread there is just no one like us.
KaSh Heaven home to kashians, a place where dreams were shared, secret fantasies were revealed. Most of all it was a place where strangers became friends and then a family.
I myself havent been a regular on heaven so i dont have any strong memory of it or how it impacted my life. But its what heaven stands for is what changed me and my perception of the world. 
Nothing lasts forever they say but i beg to differ. We lasted 5 years when there was nothing to encourage us and in the face of all the disheartening news and betrayals. All the disillusionments everyone has gone through i still think we are going to last longer if not forever kyunke...
Dil abhi bhara nahin

Well its never going to be enough be it kash or kashians. You made it to 1000 n i'm sure you got another thousand in the kitty.

Keep rocking and congratulations

Laddoo Phaddoo
The only place where 500 KaSh fanatics can express their hatred for KaSh -_- and also equally love them crazily :P KaSh Heaven in other words is more like a home for many KaShians:D We cried,laughed,had fun and most importantly enjoyed each and every moment of being together! We were there for eachother in happy moments but our bond grew stronger in those sad moments when we were ditched by all.I salute the spirits and neverending extra strong true wala lovely friendship of all KaShians :D :) Trust me what we have seen none of the fangroup can even imagine ;) We truly rock and deserve to get the title for crazy fanatics! Personally I enjoyed myself in Heaven though my journey was a small one still I got many special friends here:will be thankful to KaSh and KaShians for giving us a place like KaSh Heaven! Now that we reached 1000 threads wow,the sole credit goes to us yess not KaSh -_- :D and I feel proud of myself that Iam a kashian and I belong to this crazy fangroup :P Hopefully Heaven will get back one day if our wish comes true ( ahhh) but on a serious note my heartily wishes to all KaShians for celebrating 1000 threads of pure loyalty,honesty,dedication and friendship and also showing people what a FANGROUP can do! This quote have always been my favourite and like we used this in other milestones I guess? I feel this was made for us only WE COME WE SAW WE CONQUERED ;) Love all my KaShian friends and thanks to all for accepting me as part of them and their happiness! It was a great journey with you guyz and hopefully a long one ahead :* ?
-Laddoo(Anu)

Chocoholic Yashi
I have no idea where to begin or what to write'I'm having a mental block for the past few weeks'I sit down to write and I can't. And this is weird'because there's so much I want to say. I guess I said a lot of it in the memories thread so I might be repeating myself here. But I'll try nonetheless. 

KaSh Heaven was the first ever fan club I became a part of on IF'.and I couldn't have asked for a better start! It was beautiful'..everyone dreamt, wrote, talked, walked, ate, drank, fantasized KaSh'..it was all about KaSh and I cannot deny that had it not been for Heaven, I don't think I would have loved KaSh so intensely for such a long time'..so thank you KaSh Heaven and Heavenites for that. Despite having KaSh onscreen for may be only about a year, it felt like I saw them every single day of all the time I have spent there. KaSh lived through KaSh Heaven'.we didn't even have them for that long but KaSh Heaven gave us the strength to stick together and gave us hope that they might come together someday. I joined Heaven much much later but all the other KaShians who stuck together and loved and hoped for KaSh for even longer than I could ever imagine, it's commendable! Who does that? People forget, people move on'.but all of you didn't and I'm just so so so proud to be a part of KaSh Heaven and to know you guys.

I was very active for about 2 years there and those days were one of the best days of my life and gave me some great memories and people that I'm going to cherish forever and ever. All the spamming, the nautankis, the games, the dirty yet funny talks, the rants'everything'everything and everyone will remain in my memory forever! I more or less grew up in Heaven'and I'm so happy I did. Oh and guys, you are a talented lot'.all your sigs, VMs, avis''the merged videos and sigs'.and the OSs, FFs and all'they helped me survive the KaSh drought'.please please please never stop and keep doing it'if not for KaSh then someone else. Thank you for all your creativity that made us yearn for KaSh more and more. KaSh Heaven gave me a lot and I Love It so so so much ? 

I still hold some hope in a corner of my heart that we might, just might get to see KaSh together onscreen again and I want Heaven to be re-opened then!! I really do hope to see them again'because all KaShians deserve that'.they have waited, waited and waited for so long, and it's just unfair to not give the KaShians what they've been wanting for so long. So yes, I still believe we just might get our KaSh again'because as they say'.if it didn't end well; well it's not the end after all. But I'm still in shock'.Heaven is closing down. To even think that KaSh heaven is closing down'..it just breaks my heart. :( Although I haven't been as active now, but just the thought that KaSh Heaven is there for me whenever I want to go was warming enough, but now, it won't be and it's so so so upsetting. But I guess all great things do come to an end. I'm going to miss Heaven and everything and everyone related to it profoundly. It was like home to me and now it's going away. But I hope it will be back some day'..it has to. It made a lot of us what we are, it's a huuuge part of us, it united all the aawara KaShians (:p) out there, gave them a place to come together and live and enjoy KaSh'.it was KaSh Heaven that made us love KaSh more with each passing day...I'll remember it forever and want it to come back with a bang soon'until then' hope floats. I'll miss you sooo much Heaven and Heavinites. ?

Debadrita Saha
First of all I would like to congratulate all the KASHIANS a very happy 1000th thread...tum jiyo 1000+ threads more...you people rock...you are superstars..

Kash was part of my late teenage life which made this more special...each and every moment spent in Kash heaven was very special as well as awesome and it was seriously fun...each and every Siggy makers, VM makers, thread makers, and each and every person who was attached to this are seriously TRUE KASHIANS..whose love made us reach this position...1000th thread of heaven...this heaven introduced me to number of angels..my friends..with few i m still connected..

GOD BLESS YOU ALL..HOPE WE ALL MEET KASH SOMEDAY SOMEWHERE...? you all :D :)

Tabi Zahra
KaSh Heaven the name itself tells everything...Since 1st Heaven till now KaShians proved to be the most loyal fan group ever creating history again and again...

KaSh Heaven started all the trends i don't want to name all of them bcz everyone knows about it...KaSh were my first ever jodi whom i come to love and KaShians are my other family and KaSh heaven is my second home...It has been what 5 years since Heaven started and all KaShians went through ALOT and i mean it ALOT...In this journey we became family we went through true loyalty we lost few friends but at the end true friendship stood strong...

In heaven we cried, laughed, spam, joked, played games, put our thinking about KaSh into words and many more things now that i look back i see crazy people yeah we are crazy bunch whom no one can surpass whom no one can win from we are us and will stay one...

I don't want to talk about KaSh because at this point i think KaShians are more famous and deserve more than anybody out there...We ignore our health our real life we had sleepless nights by doing spamming, phone calls, emails and few others things which are still secret...We are the one who went through alot and that is why i say we deserve respect as well as applause not for one person for whole KaSh heaven family...

Mods of Heaven yeah well what can i say about you guys hehehe i am excluding myself at the moment ok i will be sweet (yeah right)...You guys made heaven better place with all the rules with all the new ideas coming up with all the new stuff every single time there was a new idea put up for celebration a new trend started by us well i want to say good work...Don't expect me to say more bcz i wont :P

KaShians because of whom Heaven is reaching 1000 in this journey we made friends who have become a part of our life...Even though we lost few and also some of them has different taste but still our friendship didn't change no matter how many times we disagree at the end we know it is US together not someone else...Even now when there is no KaSh we are still together this shows that we are much more than that...I am so glad to know you guys to be a part of a family who deserve hapiness even though we faced alot but at the end all said atleast we faced together atlease we did something which no one had done which no one can do...

5 years is not short time every single day every single page of heaven is filled with our craziness...Be happy guys we are proud group a family who regret nothing why because we have each other...1000 thread is no joke i have never seen something like that be it any group NO ONE has crossed and created history like we have...I don't know what to say anymore i am crying at the moment 5 years are passing through my eyes i am thankful to you guys for coming in my life i think we all learned a huge lesson from this...It is not fictional we all have grown up in these 5 years through each other we are from different part of world living different lives having different religion having different thoughts but still we came to one place and shared same name that is KaShians...Heaven is filled with out love every single post on every page is filled with our craziness and believe me now if we go back and read it we will laugh and us waooow is it actually us...

I met lots of people in heaven and some became my life i wont name you guys because if i frgt someone i will be dead so i just wanna give a special hug to you guys for tolerating my non sense for making me part of this group and for everything i love you guys so much and even though we have different thoughts we still have each other we will stay united and will make a come back hehehe love you guys...

For 1000th Thread WAY TO GOOO GUYYSSS WE ROCKKK

Gurpreet Kashian
Congratulation to all KaShians for completed 1000 thread of KaSh Heaven.
KaShians r the best of best & i m really happy to be a part of it .
I never meet sach a awesome fan group & loyal fans ever. KaShians give me lovely friends & best friends.U all like my family now we laugh , having fun & cried together.
6 years of our togetherness ? i wish to meet all of u one day for sure .

KaSh is my love i never seen sach a cute & sizzling couple ever .
Together they make my heartbeat increase .i had seen many couple before & after KaSh but still can't feel or love other couple like KaSh .Truly KaSh have a magical chemistry & no one can beat them ever still KaSh article comes only bcoz of KaShians hard works .I never love any jodi more then year but KaSh it have been 6 years ..i can't believe i can love any couple like this .I m really thankful to KaSh for giving me KaShians.I wish god bless u all with all happiness and KaSh .

Love u KaSh and KaShians alots ? 
Keep rocking KaSh and KaShians ?

Huma Siddiqui
Well i dont knw what to say exactly... i can only say its the end of an era, while writing this i am realising that i was part of something historical, overall it was bittersweet experience, some of the memories will be cherished forever. Will always be thankful to KaSh Heaven for giving me some wonderful friends. :)
GOODBYE KaSh Heaven. GOOD RIDDANCE KaSh

Poornima Jayapalan

So here goes mine ..KaSh Heaven the place where a bunch of crazy people got together ..The actual heaven on Earth. The place which gave me my own identity ..KaSh heaven is one the best place which i came across. The place which changed my whole life. KaShians were the people who made heaven KaShians r one of the best loyal & faithful fan group which ever existed..

KaSh heaven had all the ingredients which was needed a perfect combination of hot & sweet..Heaven & trends goes with hand in hand ..Even though i hve wandered a lot in IF i never came acrss such a wonderful placed called Heaven..KaSh were the first jodi which i ever loved & it will remain like that . When it comes to KaShians words fail. Thy r my family my life & everything..I still can't believe tht we r going to reach 1000 now a big milestone ..It feels likes yest tht we have crossed 500 n nw 1000. KaShians have proved tht thy can do wonders not even having their jodi . We have come a long way. When i joined heaven i never thought that things will turn out like this..I remeber thse days after coming back from school i used to rush to log in n & only to get in heaven that too without even changing my uniforum , then hours of KaShing..It was a big long journey it was not easy there were many thorns in the path bt still we surpassed all those thorns with out unity..It has been 5yrs since heaven started & every page of Heaven is filled with memories of KaSh & KaShians ..Heaven itself reflects a KaShians life ..Each page gives a different feeling & each moment a special memory ...

KaSh heaven has given all of us many things ..Today i am here in this position only becaz of heaven & KaShians , all the credit goes to them . Thy have showed me the true me in myself influenced me , transformed me into a good person . I grew up from Heaven . I learnt many lessons in life which i can never forget. I am not an immature girl anymore who was very shy n reserved ..Heaven & KaShians helped me to break from tht shell ..I gt a family which i can tell my own even if some are not with us now thy r always in my heart ..

We have rejoiced many moments together. We laughed together , cried together , fought together, the crazy things we did , naughty talks , spamming heaven with pics all those were the best moment i had in my life..When there was crisis we all stayed together under a roof named heaven & fought the odds being with each other. we were there to console each other , a shoulder to lean n cry , to cheer up . It was beauty of our relationship The strong bond we shared we makes up special apart from all the other fan group. 

I really want to thank KaSh for one thing, because of them i came across heaven, met such a wonderful people..Actually KaSh never deserved us.We deserved more..The days we spended to get thm bak without even caring our life daily calls , spamming , mailing , etc those sleepless nights were horrible. We have gone through a lot bt stil we choose to stay back n remain as a true KaShians ..KaShians have fought bravely to get thm back if thy doesn't need us it's they loss..Today KaSh r standing in this positio only due to KaShians thy have given KaSh this stardom. If there were no KaShian there would be no KaSh.It will be meaningless. Hatts off to all KaShians the true rockstars..

One thing which annoyed me was the decimal threads ..Bt it was heaven's tradition ..Decimal thread used to increase our anxiety . i always used to get hyper and excited to see the new layouts of heaven ..KaShians have given the best layouts to heaven ..Thy are even best when it comes in making siggies , avatars , video mix, stroy writing etc.Heaven is filled with talented people...When we used to speed up n finish pages of hevae the modes used to jump in n give us warning it was very funny..

1000th thread It gives me goosbumps ..I can say tht TOGETHER WE MADE IT yes our unity our strength is the reason behind it 5yrs we have been sucessfully running heaven now it is coming to halt..People who coming from different parts of world sharing one roof a home called Heaven feels awesome ..We all are different in many ways bt still we kept it apart & came as one as a KaShian..Joining Heaven was the best decision in my life. I met lots of people from heaven & now some are a part of my life ..Friends forever..We all have found our own happiness in Heaven ..When i look back at those days i feel like laughing ...I feel so happy & contended to have u all in my life and for making it more beautiful..I am proud to be a part of Heaven Proud to say that i am a KaShian..I have no regrets at all ...We are the best group to cross 1000 . We hve always created history again we r going to do it ..While writng this i feel like crying a life without heaven i haven't thought of it . It gives me a giddy nostalgic feeling..I love u guys u r the best LOVED U ALL UNCONDITIONALLY ..KaShians ROCK

Tamanna Hussain
Okay the first time i went on heaven... i didnt knw wat the heck i was doing there it was shruti di that got me there :$$ then I started knowing all the kameenis and chudails of heaven... V is the biggest one :$$$ i remember my beti aishi spamming with quotes and i thought she went mad :$$ and then aish giving me hajmola for my stomach ache :$$ i had my best memories there and i became IF rockers and sizzler there so yeh its very special and then i met hotties like tani.. poo...aki... ridu... noru... anu... jeny..(a lot more sorry if i forgot anyone..) :$$ LOVE FLIRTING WITH ALL OF THEM :$$$ Its a place where friendship means more than anything and pretty much all of us r here today cos of that heaven :P KASH DIDNT MAKE US GUYS... WE MADE KASH!!! U guys became my family :P and this is like my second home :P so congrats for 1000th thread guys... its just the thread thats finishing but friendship will b there forever ;) BUT I STILL HATE U ALL!!!!! :| arghhh hate being senti :| 
LOTS OF SLAPS AND KICKS :x
Tammy ?

Vaishnavi Srimag
Big Sigh! Where to start? KaSh heaven was my second home from 2007 to 2011ish. These 5 years have been so eventuous, I don't think I'll ever forget these years in my lifetime. My youth, has been spent chatting, blabbering, annoyed, devil-fied, immensely happy, extremely sad, creatively and beautifully here! Okay not the youth but most of my teenage. And hence, I was not under any typical teenage behaviour you know? Like, drugs, alcohol, sex or unwanted rudeness. Instead I was stuck with something called KaSh. Well, I think both had the same effect though, hung-over, heartbroken and sighing. LOL. Anyways, here are some of the very memorable moments for me and why KaSh Heaven is what it is to me: 
KaSh ' jitna bhi kos lo, par aaj bhi agar KaSh (AR) ka scene dekho toh dil ke kone kone se sparkles chamakte hain yaar! Okay fine, no poetry..but they are the reason why we are even here today, so I shall give them the due credit.
KaShians ' I don't know how to put it. If KaSh Heaven was second home, KaShians were my best family. The family from all over the world. The family I chose. It has given me my best of friends. From mehwish to Mari di, Roz to Rema, Nori to Maham, Riya to Virina, from Deep to Garima, to Swancy to Zay to Minshy, Poo to Rida to I don't know..everyone!!! It has always been US against the world (well, mostly IF lol). I've got some of my best of friends from Heaven.. Nooor, VnV, Vanita, Huma, Rida..the list is bloody big! I still remember my first day in heaven just before 100th, I received such a warm welcome. I used to feel that these people were such big creators (sigs and VMs) and was amazed, how they welcomed me with such warm heart. I used to call Deep, The Deep, and I still have ek alag sa respect for the first set.. Mehwish, Mari di, Amna, Jenny, Tara di, Roz etc. I miss them so much though! 
We've gone through times like a roller coaster ride. I mean sad to happy to heartbroken again. Sigh. But well, I guess that taught us many things. I remember I used to think if I could ever get over KaSh and here I am today, having KaSh as a cherishable yet bittersweet memory now. Even though I wasn't in the direct exposure to the most bad of times, the effect it had on my friends was difficult to look at. How much efforts we used to put in. How much we used to do, discuss, plan, execute, call, annoy people (lol), and just do so much. 
I think we were the first ever fandom to pave a way for the uprisal of fans and getting what they want, demands and contacting the CVs and stuff. We taught the fandoms what it is to be fans, have demands, act on them and be successful. Whatever the final outcome was doesn't matter here because that is a different matter all together. But we did it, we went through it and came back mostly unscathed and spirits still up and high. That's what we are. We come, we conquer, we rule!
KaShnics ' Omg! This was just so incredible. I mean I remember filling threads with bullet speeds with KaShnics. I'll always remember my KaShnicians ' Deep, G, VnV, Me, Aichu, Shilpa, and occasionally Nori :D It was AWESOME!! The basket ball matches, swimming, trampolines, parties and so cool imaginations we had. It was just so EXOTIC! It was a success too, we actually covered like 7-8 New thread of our own names Mauritius to Norway Via India and US or something like that lol. 
Creations ' I WILL NEVER ever forget what heaven and KaShians taught me the most, my creative side just burst through when I was with them. Signatures, avatars, video mixes. WHAT NOT. The layouts, the creative ideas, the in numerous and breathtaking fan fictions and one shots. The whole digital creative art. I learnt here. I cannot thank heaven and KaShians enough for that. I mean even today when I am in a crowd of people, I'm so proud I know something unique, I know so many things that any average person here doesn't know. It's such an pleasurous feeling!
Some random memories:
Bullets speed thread and threats when swancy came on LOL. It went like swashhh! I mean honestly, you'd be replying on page 80 when the next reply you'd find yourself in page 50 of next thread. LIKE WHAT?!
Aichu climbing tree in a suit. (I can never forget it LOL)
The kameena pan we had in the heaven when Virina started learning tapori hindi and Hina, Harry, Rida and us dominated the place lol
The photo spamming sessions =)) 
The mods warning for staying on topic! Oh did we ever? :P
Droooling over KaSh. 
Serious discussion about KaSh (AR) scenes with Garima and Deep and Swancy and Riya. Oh my god. They used to get so intense, I mean I remember we used psychological and analytical aspects LOL.
Jumping up and down when someone posted their creations. The speed would take a 3x mode LOL. Somehow everyone will suddenly appear =))
Tapkoying in heaven after like 2 years gap and still being widely known and welcomed by the new members.
Jumping up and down when Shilpa came back and vigorously working for it with Gmailians and KaShian special groups
KaSh special squads =)) Omg that was so hilarious.
Oh I can keep going on and on and on.. anyways, I'll always love, miss, hate, feel, cherish, remember, adore and embrace my KaSh Heaven. Always ?
And on it's 1000th, I'd like to thank it for bearing all of us, our madness, craziness, happiness, sadness, annoyance, thinking, planning, discussing, crying, jumping, cursing and every other emotion-ing. I love you KaSh Heaven. May you live happily ever after. MUAH! ?
And, I have actually written 1000 words :D

Shweta Malhotra
I dont think i need to tell how mad i am about kash so my saying anything about kash heaven would be an understatement. But yes i have to say something about the people who make heaven. Kashians make the impossible possible, kashians are the one who never give up in the face of all adversity n dissapointment. So yes proud to be a kashian n proud to be a member of heaven. Congratulations everyone on the 1000th thread we did it...

Sapphire Flames
I literally grew up with KaSh,so heaven means a lot to me.A few weeks ago I realized that I will always feel guilty if I don't do anything for the 1000th. That was the day when I also got to know that even if I want or not,this place will always mean a lot to me.I used to snoop in the middle of the night out of my mom's sight to get on heaven to talk,spam,post pics,drool,cry,laugh..I've had the best moments here..and I made the best of friends right here. This is the ONLY fanclub I consider as my own..like I can go there and say ANYTHING..make a really bad joke and embarrass myself. And I've embarrassed myself A LOT OF TIMES and had have a good laugh about it as well..The moments I remember the most would be when we all got our cartoon characters and Nori made all of the sigs in a minute..like SUPER FAST..SHATABDI EXPRESS!lol and also the time when Swancy missed her english exam by mistake cuz of wrong timings and was soo very upset..but eventually everything sorted out. Will always remember how we stood up,finished 500,had a global announcement and soo much more! My fave layout of KaSh heaven will be the minions one always and forever ? And the day when Riya told me to make layouts for 700 cuz Aish disappeared..lol I will remember everyone of you..And this place will always be my most comfortable home,no matter if I care about those two people who are the reason for the existence of this place.I really hope that even after 1000 we keep meeting on KaSh Heaven and have our moments with each other..I never knew that one could actually laugh so hard and get his spirits up by just being on the internet..Most of all you all made me what I am today..LITERALLY NOT LYING.Cuz I used to be this immature kid with a quick temper,you guys groomed me..Virina and Anku have been the wise ones for me..lol always telling me not to care about little things that don't affect your life.I wanted to keep this message short..look how far it got..all thanks to you people..i'm emotional right now(like really) because this place has given me a lot,I have spent the last 6 years of my life on KaSh,out of which 3 years became bearable cuz of the people here..KaSh does NOT MAKE KASH HEAVEN,KASHIANS MAKE KASH HEAVEN.AND WE MUST BE PROUD OF THAT.THE ONLY FANCLUB TO HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR.ONE THOUSAND WITHOUT THE CELEBS.LIKE WHO CAN BE LUCKIER THAN US..NO ONE..CUZ WE EXPERIENCED A LOT IN THIS PLACE!AND THAT EXPERIENCE WILL BE THERE WITH US THROUGHOUT OUR LIVES.I LOVE YOU ALL.THANK YOU FOR BEING IN MY LIFE!AND I HOPE TO MEET YOU ALL ONE DAY.LIKE FACE TO FACE :* MUAH MUAH MUAHHH XD You guys are my pehla pehla pyaar lol I dont know to how many people I have said the same thing..cant help..I am a flirt =D
-KaShHeaven- thumbnail

Tani KaShian
I really don't know what to write but well i will do it ^^
So i can't even remember how i came to KaSh heaven but i am glad that i joined as everything changed then. KaSh heaven is such a Special place for me as i got many friends we had ups and downs but that's naturally! I will say it again and again KaShians are the best fangroup ever. I've had many beautiful and funny moments there and i will and can never Forget that what happend there. When i am there it feels like HOMEE... and we are together a BIG BIG FAMILY ?
So proud of you all that we reach TOGETHER 1000 threads and it feels greeeaat
I LOVEE YOUU ALL

Taliah Sajid
I really don't know what to say really. But This is the First Fan group that have been so Committed and so Loyal towards their favorite stars, and i feel honored and privileged to be a really really small part of this Huge Smashing Fan club! 
I want to wish to ALL the Best for the Future and I wish your prolonged wish comes true. My Love is Always with each KASHIAN and I know that you Guys TRULY ROCK! 1000th Thread is NO Joke and you Should be Extremely Proud of your Mind Boggling Achievement, Love you all ALot ? :D

Shetty Shweta
It feels so good that kash heaven is completing 1000 threads 
proud moment for all kash fans
i wish i was here earlier but no regrets better late then never ,atleast i m a part of history which i gonna happen soon
proud to be kashian
once a kashian always a kashian 
love u guys and congragulations for all the hard work u guys did to reach here ..

Aish Caffrey
The reason why i'll always be thankful to KaSh heaven is,that it gave me some adorable kaminey friends!!! ILY all kick-ass peoples?
And almost 70 percent of my IF post belongs to heaven :P LMFAO i spammed so much there :O
Feeling so proud that it has reached 1000th thread? so many beautiful memories attached to it ?

Lots of kisses and kicks ^_^
Aish

Iram Khan
First of all congrats on the 1000th thread..it takes a lot of dedication n motivation to reach this far..so weldun to those hu made it happen! 
K kash ke baarey mein kya kahu...one is still seen onscreen aur dusra is total gayaab..one is on many peepz mind for one reason or another other is ahista ahista disappearing! Anyways enuf of wat they hv become n more on wat they were..
Kash were a dream couple hu became a reality for many of us..we laughed, we cried, we became overjoyed alongside em.. N even though both took a seperate path it was the peepz of heaven that kept them alive in the hearts of many..one cud go to heaven n feel rite at home..one fond mem was me pestering the girls to post vids of nana constantly( I'd get a kick out of watching his scenes). Ill be forever greatful of all the friends I made thru heaven..even if I'm not intouch with them as much they will always be remembered! Xx

Zarqaa Ahmed
Okay I have no idea where to begin but here goes, I never thought I would ever feel so home as I do in KaSh Heaven it truly is a heaven for all of us KaShians I have met the nicest sweetest most funniest people ever there and we have all become one big huge family, and I am so happy I am a part of it. I can't even remember when I joined (oops :P) but it was after the 700th or 800th thread celebration and boy was it packed! KaSh Heaven is one of the main places to go for a cheer up, they will always be there for you whenever you need them ? I am SO SO SO proud to be part of the FIRST fan group to reach 1000 thread (boom shakalaka yo!!) it is the one of the biggest achievements for us and you know you will never find such a dedicated, honourable, loyal fan group as us KaShians. We have been through so much but have stuck together and not let anything break us. In my opinion our biggest achievement is us being able to stick together as a family through thick and thin and not letting anything bring us down. KaSh Heaven will always be legendary. The KaShians even more legendary! We have proved that with all the hard work we go through we can make dreams come true and trust me when I say, we work HARD for the rest of our KaShian family, to make each other all happy. Btw all the people who thought I was shy at first and sweet... HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH dude you guys are bad at judgement man :P I'm so glad I joined KaSh Heaven ( thanks to Rida, love you girl :*) I made such close friends who I didn't even realise I had so much in common with! I got to listen to Anku's HILARIOUS story on whatsapp which I swear I have never laughed so much in my life ;P I got to stay up all night with Riya cos she felt awkward in another thread so the hoe made me leave my friends there and go to Heaven -_- And that night ended with us making Rida confused about 69 and ice cream (LOOOL) and me getting rice in my hair :/ I got to complain with Swancy about college and high school ( YEAHHH BOI) I got to have the best cutest convos ever with my best mate Rida ? Oh and of course CDSM YO (which consisted of the dirtyminded Iram Poo and Rida and innocent me :$) DUDE we were a team! I miss us all so much and us having the day job of spamming every thread to finish it for them :( AND omg the amount of talented people I have met on Heaven... Jesus :| Amna, Jenny, Nikki, Swancy, Rida, Virina( surprisingly), Reeno, Nori, Ayesha, Riya, Anku, Tani, Zahra, Maham, Zaynoo, Amani... the list is literally endless, you all have been gifted with such talent, whether is siggying or vming or writing or even just chatting pure crap (ahem virina ahem ahem) you all are amazing! I remember because I started Heaven so late, I was like 'shit man im gonna be the odd one out i'm so late with life everyone's gonna think i'm a freak' but guess what? I WASNT :D Cos you know they all love me *pops collar* and I guess I love you all too :* ? You all are my family and I thank God everyday that KaShians have come in to my life and as cheesy as it sounds (NO ONE JUDGE ME PLEASE) you guys have literally bought light in to my life :$ KaSh may have brought us together but it was US who kept us al together as a family and helped each other through everything and that is what makes us so special. We are KaShians and we are unique. And no one deserves this celebration more than us. 
Love Zarqaa ?

JaeMin Deewani
KaSh Heaven - KaShian's second home. Can't believe we have reached 1000 threads already. It seems like yesterday we were celebrating our 500 threads... Time flies... sigghhh... KaSh Heaven will always have a special place in my heart. I have made so many memories there... Some cheerful and some painful. I have got a new family there. We smiled together, cried together, ate together, breathed together. How many of us have actually met each other in real life? Only a few. But still we all have a strong bonding among us and the most best part is that this bonding goes beyond KaSh and KaSh Heaven. It's not about KaSh only. We have treated each other like real friend and were there for each other when we were in need. That special bonding has kept us together all these years.. Not KaSh neither heaven could do that. Yes, I'll forever be grateful to KaSh and Heaven for giving me the opportunity to meet these amazing people and giving me a new family. But I can proudly say that our friendship is stronger than those things. Only because of that friendship... that bonding we created histories - one after one & hope we'll keep doing that in future too. Because our friendship is real. IT'S ALL ASLI TRUE LOVE.

Somz Kpsian
CONGRATULATIONS for completing 1000 threads ? and as am saying this to all my friends..its a bond of yearsss with KaShians and heaven (approx 5.5 years for me) and am really gonna miss heaven noww! :( 
Vrins,zaynoo and Nori, you all have been awesome friends of mine throughout! thanks for making this journey on heaven so memorable. ? also loved my KaShlicious talks with vaishnavi, tani, riya, tabi. i remember there was a time, i used to spend almost 6 hours on heaven discussing so much of random things about KaSh and about each other! and even after all those long discussions..it was hard to click logout button :P 
KaSh own a very very special place in my heart, they made me fall in love with AR so deeply that no couple has ever taken (and wont ever take) the place of AR in my heart! KaSh is the first couple, i've ever been a fan of!
It feels great to be a part of this journey! and I hope the bond continues..whether there exists a thread or not. Yeh dosti break nahi honi chaiye..
And all I can say is, it was rightly named as 'Heaven'!
Love always,
Soumya

Sumedha
Congratulations to all the KaShians. I know we have been waiting for this day. Finally KaSh Heaven completed 1000 threads. Really very happy for all my KaShian fellows. When I was in class 7, I met KaSh in the first episode of DMG. Their cute nok-jhok and sizzling chemistry made me fall in love with the jodi. Gradually KaSh became an addiction for me. I used to watch all the episodes of DMG. The chemistry between Karan & Shilpa seemed so magical. The fights, friendship, love, passion and togetherness of the characters Dr. Armaan & Dr. Riddhima was beautifully portrayed by Karan & Shilpa. This is how I became a 'KaSh' fan. For me, KaSh is the other name for 'life'. I really wish to see them together in a new show all over again :)

Aditi Srivastava
as a person its hard to believe but as a kash fan i know kashian can do any thing. We are unbeatable ofcourse. I am still in shock yayyy we actually broke the limit of obsession. We have make such a record that no other jodi could ever do. Common some plz enroll us in guinness books of world record we have done an incredible work. Haha jokes apart i really miss KaSh i wish to see them togetger and share our happiness. I feel so proud today to be a kash fan. I wanna thank karan and shilpa making kash together and let everything happen. I so love them. Love u kash and kashian ?

Punam 
congrats to all kashians for completing 1000 threads... actually when i visited this page,wondered seeing how kashians love this pair...overwhelmed to see kashian's effort in it... 5 years completed,kash gone from TV...but they are in our heart forever...kash is the best and kashians too...i love them all...muaaah!

Divya 
Congratulations KaShians on completing 1000th threads. We are incredible totally out of this world just like our KaSh. I was 13 when i fell in love with KaSh n i'm not embarassed to say i havent fallen out yet. Everytime a new show is being announced i hope n pray that kash comeback on screen. 
I want KaSh back!!!
?Congratulations once again

Jaspreet 
Congratulations to everyone $ KaSh $
KaSh is Fantastic n Superb! ?
KaSh chemistry is amazes me always n u guys r incredible !!
Unbelievable couple 
KaSh come back to us now can't wait more 
Proud to be a KaShian ^_^ You guys r genius! You've proven it again .You deserve a high five. You've come a long way. Super work! You make a difference. Keep up the good work. Awesome! You're the best. Well done guys !

Neha
KaSh rocks so do KaShians !!! This is fantastic occasion 1000th thread celebration. KaSh are unbelievable, their chemistry is just out of this world.
Waiting to have the most awesome jodi back onscreen together. Congratulations once again KaSh Heaven members

Anupama
KaSh is the only tv couple i have ever loved. So KaSh heaven was the place i shared my love for them with like minded people. For me KaSh are ever green all these years n i'm still crazy for them. I'm still waiting for the news of them coming onscreen together.
It is this love for KaSh that has made it possible for the completion of the 1000th thread. Congratulations everyone!

Kirti
KaSh heaven celebrating its 1000th thread, its such a huge occasion. Congratulations KaShians only you can pull something of this magnitude. 
With the sort of love n passion we have for KaSh not only can we take it to another thousand we might even make KaSh come back onscreen again.
Till then keep rocking

Angelic Swancy
OMFG. MOFOS. MY DEAREST KASHIAN. DID WE JUST REACH 1000 THREADS?! YES WE DID BITCHES. Okay wow. I remember a time where KaSh heaven was on thread No.22 and I saw it and was so impressed by it and totally fell in love with it. And it hasn't change. No matter what came our way KaSh Heaven has had such an impact on my life, sometimes good; like finding a place where I can call home, and making so many new friends, some which I've met ;) and I can guarantee they are freaking awesome. But sometimes heaven was bad too; like taking my attention away from revising. Tsk tsk me. But whatever happened I know that Heaven was the place to go when I just wanted someone to talk to. It was and still is a place where we can say shit about our own couple and it's just the everyday norm, and that's what makes us so different from any other fandom out there. I can't believe that we are actually reaching 1000, I can remember the time Shilpa came back in 2010 and we were on No.350th heaven and god how time has just flown by, now we are the first fandom on IF to read 1000 thread. WOOP WOOP. We are freaking awesome, fantastic and just ahhh. Yep thats me totally freaking out over reaching 1000. It just seems surreal actually achieving such an incredible goal but I'm glad that even years since the show has ended and years since we've last seen our couple that we didn't give up on heaven, that we always kept heaven going, not because of KaSh but because of KaShians. And that my little weirdos is the best part of being a part of them fandom, the fact that we take no shit, we give on shit (sometimes ;)) and we definitely are here to take it all. KaShians don't do this half way, we come we see we conquered. I don't care that Julian Caesar said that, but to me its Zaynoo who said that. And thats the anthem I take on now until forever. Reaching 1000 is such an enormous milestone and I hope that I can remember it even years from now when I tell my kids about a group of crazed fans who lost their couple, got their couple and lost them again but never lost their friends and the friendships they made. Even the little tiffs that occurred in heaven (thinking about Mine and V's right not LOL) but seriously even those were awesome because I'm gonna be freaking remembering it forever more and thats just wowzzers.

And the worst part of this whole thing; is saying goodbye. I've said to many people before that I don't think i'll ever be able to say goodbye to Heaven because its been such an advent part of my life that I don't think i'll be able to say goodbye without falling over, curling myself on the carpet and planking myself there whilst I crey crey. But Its gonna feel awesome to go out with a bang, we'll be the first to reach 1000, if anyone ever reaches after us and think they're the first, i'll be like; 'bitch please. Been there, done that. Done it even better than you!' ROFL. We're awesome, and awesomeness just runs in our veins. There's so many things I'm going to miss about heaven, most importantly it'll be just going there and seeing the most random talk about something thats not even related to KaSh, then again when was the last time we actually talked about KaSh lol. Awww, I'm gonna miss those annoying peeps of our heaven being like; 'swancy don't quote so much', 'swancy we might get warnings', 'swancy go slow !'. yeahhh sorry Ri and V and maham and the rest, the going slow was never my thing :P But I'm doing to miss them saying that I'm going to miss the decimal threads (did I just say that? :O) I'm going to miss seeing those same people everyday that I've seen since 2007, and those fans who tried and are still trying for our couple (may the odds be in your favour mofos). But our time has come, heaven has spent 6 awesome years, loving and supporting one and only one couple. We've given it our all, and who says maybe in the near future all our troubles may actually be paid off. Until then, this is our goodbye, we came, we saw and mother-fudging god did was conquer! Hell ya we did! And even thought I'm going to miss the place like crazy, I know for a fact that I will never forget it, and I know that neither will any other member who's been part of this for months and years.
Wow. This is so hard. Tears stream down my face. This is goodbye my sexy little weirdo's, until next time. To all the KaShians out there, don't you forget me, and don't ever change, cause heaven was the best part of my life for years and I never want to change that. If I could change KaSh and make them stay, I wouldn't. Because the reason KaSh are still loved today is because of the fact that we never give up, and our fighting efforts even now is what makes us stronger people and a stronger and uniting fandom.
And so I bid you Farwell, to KaSh heaven, never to KaShians. And I leave you with a quote by Kelly Clarkson (cause why not? Eh lol) 
'What doesn't kill you makes you strong!
'
- Kelly Clarkson
Love Swancy aka Cherry aka Angelic_Swancy aka Swansea :P

Sameera
Karan and Shilpa are my favorite actors n jodi. I love them so much that my day isnt complete i havent seen their scene together from DMG. So for all the crazies like me who love KaSh n have brought KaSh Heaven to this level congratulations everyone. You deserve all the praise.

Leena
Its our love for Karan and Shilpa that has made us crazy for the past 5+ years. So my salute to all the kashians for the unconditional love n congratulations for reaching the 1000th thread on KaSh Heaven

Zaini 
Congratulations Kashians on reaching 1000th thread, we are undoubtedly the biggest n the most loyal fan group. 
KaSh you are the most loved tv jodi

Laila
I've loved many series couple in my life but the day I found out about KASH was the day the whole meaning of the word "couple" reached another level. Some couples are sweet, others are hot, funny or whatever. KASH is just all of this and so many things more. Their chemistry was mindblowing and I couldn't help but continue to watch DMG just for a little daily dose of them. Yeah because I didn't watch DMG for the show but only for this awesome couple which Brought me happiness only by watching them. 
More than that, the community around this couple was something unseen until now. So supportive, loyal, patient, never disappointing and aggressive. You can only be proud to be a kashian ! keep it up !! 
Love,
Laila

Shaba
KaSh the name is enough. And KaSh heaven the bestest place I love to hang out.i got lots of friends here.(pooji,poo, aish,jenny,Jackie,priyo ,misty and many more) =D *hug to my dudes* ;) 
Firstly a big thank to KaSh ,The best couple on tv .I never loved any couple like that much craziness in my life) I am crazy for you.
It seems like yesterday.Thank yoo for all those Millions and zillions of memories I can't even count. That was the unforgettable part of my life, because of you today the word Love has changed all the definitions.
Congratulations for 1000 threats , I Don't believe this 1000 :o ;) A tight hug to all my KaShians. We are incredible I know ;) KaShians are the ultimate Superstars. B| 
Love you forever.. muaaah 
Love 
Shaba 

Sneha
Hey guys a very big Congratulations to everyone 
1000 threads omg it was sach a big thing =D 
Love u so much KaSh ? mwaaah ? 
Keep rocking KaSh n KaShians =D

Aditi Jadhav
Congrats to all.kash completed 1000 treads.kash r d only couple to complt 1000 threads..proud to b kashian..m so happy..
its so grt dat not even being on tv kash has cmpltd 1000 thrds. its d magic of kash n kashian.

Ritu
KaSh completed 1000 threads of heaven '.its just woow men I means 1000 threads is not a small thing. 
Love u KaSh n KaShians keep rocking guys * Congrats * party time 
Miss u KaSh 'truly KaSh made in heaven no one can beat them ever .

Antara
Congratulations KaShians on making the 1000th thread. Only KaSh fans can do it. Remarkable kash with their remarkable fans.

Ramsha Asr
Considering how I have been playing my bhoot role so well for the past few months, pheelings are gonna take time to slowly come out again =)) Buahaha, wasn't that a awesome start? Ok so why am I here again? :/ TO WRITE A MESSAGE. Ok let me begin. KaSh Heaven is'(goes looks at other's messages") Buahaha. Ok no but seriously I don't even know where to begin. Everyone has had their share of amazing experiences despite of that website being so khatara now but no doubt, it is the BEST OF THE BEST THREAD that ever existed on any forum of this planet. Soo many memories, soo many friends and what else? WE ARE GONNA REACH 1000! Let's go down the memory lane. I don't even remember my first visit to Heaven though I can brag about being there starting from first thread woot. I remember I was just randomly looking for a place and ended up meeting Heaven's mommy and then rest was history. I have actually lost count of how many friends I made all throughout that long journey of 4 years. Wait, when did CMG ended? ROFL what a relief. Our journey from Heaven took us together through so many things. I still remember how we all were trying to stay together when Shilpa left regardless of how pathetic that feeling was and then still being able to go through it all and ACTUALLY get them back was something commendable. Screw both of them now, I can proudly say that KaSh Heaven was about KASHIANS and OUR journey together. We made that place what it is. KaSh were the reason we met but NOT the reason we continued that journey. Even though I was there from first thread, I still wouldn't be able to make up for all that others did. We have the BEST ADMINS ever who are also working SOO HARD to make 1000 really awesome so THANK YOU for that. Now about that feeling of Heaven ending. Honestly I was like what is happening when I first heard of it till I realized that yes, this is it. It's about time that we let those beautiful memories be save in our hearts and continue with our lives. This is what 1000 is about, the end but a beginning of new journey. I am really proud of KaShians for taking this step regardless of how hard it might have been but seriously, it is the best decision you all could ever make. But ofcourse, we are gonna do it in style =D Woohooo soo excited. I can blabber on and on about each and every person that I met in Heaven but then again, you all should already know how important you are to me ? I LOVE YOU ALL. Thank you for being there no matter what and making our friendship SO SPECIAL. I have the best of the best friends who I have always felt closer to than anyone else all throughout my bacha years. God I have been here since like 12 and now I am reaching adulthood here. WOOHHH that needs to sink in again lol. I don't have any feelings left for KaSh now but they will always be there for KaShians ? Friends for life and the best fan group to ever exist ? YOU GUYS ROCK. BRING ON 1000!
Your 12 forever Bhoot

Deep
What do I say about the heaven that I haven't already said before? It's definitely very very special. My geography and hindi (well, atleast in writing) skills have improved On a slightly more serious note; thank you, members, for some crazy nights with absoloutely no sleep! I'll cherish all the crazy planning, detailed analyzations of every strand of hair, of every breath and every word/action only we understood the meaning of I'm glad I was a part of the madness :)) Congrats to each and every member who made KaSh and KaSh heaven what it is, you're the ones being celebrated today.

Fiza
Okay, so genuinely I haven't been a part of this thread too much. I was found these threads to be useless but frankly, I was wrong. Super wrong. LOL. I came here recently to one of the 950+ threads and I just saw how enthusiastic and wonderful the people are over here! KaSh are like my first thought the moment I see or read something romantic and passionate. Yeah, I kinda get horny when I imagine them. I'm just so thrilled to see the amount of people who still hand on to that tiny speck of hope that KaSh will return. I am one of them too. This family is great and I wouldn't want it to break at any cost. Someday down the line, we'll remember all this and smile. KaSh are like breathing to me. Extremely important and a daily part of my life. You guys stay blessed and in all the time that I've spent here, you guys have proved to be the best fan group ever. Well just for a few other people who love 'baby' talks. Yeah so anyway, love you guys and love KaSh. Phew! Done.

ananya_kashian
Congratulations to all KaShians
KaSh and KaShians again hv created history with 1000 threads
Proud to be in such a Great Group of fans called KaShians
Love my Shona and Shonu 

keddie
Hello everybody. I'm Keddie.
 I joined the Heaven in 2011 and only in the past two years it has given me so many memories that i cannot even count them. This place is Amazing! The KaShians are the greatest people ever! It doesn't matter who you are or where you've come from, you're always welcome here. And these vehla KaShians would talk to ANYONE without even bothering to know about the person . 
we have seen alot of ups and downs, cheerful and tearful, rejoicing and heartbreaking days, though we were the ones, most deserving of getting what we wished for. But we've always been there for each other! 
KaSh or no KaSh, the KaShians have been running the Heaven no matter what! (or walking or even crawling sometimes )
And Today, We have reached this milestone of 1000th (FINALLY!) i.e After losing so much, this is one of our most awaited achievement. Our Victory! 
But in the past few months, the Heaven has been sooo damn slow and many people have left it since THE THING happend, I fear that after 1000th, everyone would probably end this. 
I request everyone, please DON'T STOP coming here, No matter what good times or bad times come our way, this is the only place where we can all be together and have fun with each other. And for the sake of the GOOD times, please don't quit heaven after 1000th.
Moreover, we can still demand for KaSh! no matter how much IMPOSSIBLE it seems, there's always a 'what if..'  there. What if KaSh can still be casted together by someone? Isn't it gonna be awesome?
no matter how much some kashians would say 'we don't want that anymore', I know that we'd all be happy if that happens.
its worth a try!

love,
keddie  

romiebee2002
No words can describe how I am happy to know that we have reached 1000th AT. This  occasion is absolutely profound. So many friendships created over this entire journey and I am really happy to have got to discuss my favorite couple. Love you Kashians, best group of people i've ever met. Besides there falling in and out, it was only discussions that kept them alive amongst us. Thank you to Karan Singh Grover and Shilpa Anand for creating this unforgettable magic with their amazing acting skills and that x factor that they brought in. No one can or will ever reach to the par of excellence as KaSh did. They will forever live in our hearts.  
"Kyunki tum hi ho- haan tum hi ho zindagi, ab tum hi ho'
Love Roma

.Dulcet
i actually dont know what to say exactly about this day, cause its such an special day and what an achievement guys!! its unbelieveable!! 1000 THREADS!! i am really really happy that we have reached THIS far and personally i am not a really old member of KaSh Heaven, and thats why i am really really happy for the really old members of KaSh Heaven!! i seriously cant imagine how happy they are and i am really happy for them, for us! 1000 threads of laughter, pranks, bakwas talks, and tears and a lot of masti!! i have nothing more to say, cause for this celebrations there arent enough words!! congraaatz kashians!! :) 
.shilpa

aartipartyy
HAPPY 1000 THREADS MY KASHIANS!
wowo i can't believe 1000 already :O I know i joined KaSh heaven a few two years late but I've already come to know such amazing and great people<3 You all are so funny, sweet and welcoming and I thank you for that :').
I remember 7 years ago (IS IT 7? ) when DMG started I fell in love wt KaSh and I had no idea where to express my love  Now a few too many years later much after KaSh I found that place and I'm so lucky I have.
You all are so special and may we have 1000 more threads 
-Aarti

shashank_shona
Congratulations to KaSh & KaShians
We rock we Rule
Proud to be a Loyal KaShian
Love KSG & SA 
Creating History once again with 1000 threads 

sweetiepie_angel
Heyy everyone! :) i have alot of thingz to write! but im juz blank.. donno where to start from!
i joined heaven when it was in some 200th thread!! n now we have reached 1000! itz been years since we all got togethr! people from around the world.. with diff taste.. came togethr! coz we all were hardcore KaShians.. we can juz go on talk abt KaSh or i say post their pics to move the thread
im juz glad that i joined here... being with you people have definitely changed me alot! i was such a quiet reserved girl before.. now im just the opposite! thanx to u people!
all these years we have literally grown together though we are miles away from each other! the days hw we waited for their interview or juz their glimpse or even a small mention of KaSh in SBS n ol!! KaSh heaven.. KaSh FFs.. KaSh VMs.. i don kno hw could i lived without them! 
im proud of US than KaSh... itz v KaShians who stood togethr all these years.. v stayed here for each other! sharing each othrs joys sorrows! and i still hope that KaSh will return! cant help it im juz a hopeless KaShian! 
Congratulationz All KaShians!! We really Rock!!! Proud to be a KaShian!!! 
-Sarena aka. saru!

Riya
I've been sat here for a while trying to think how I should write this message, how I should word it and how I should get my feelings out about KaSh Heaven. A place that most of us considered to be our second home - a place with all those memories. Usually, people say when you pen down your thoughts, you pour your heart out but I am truly in loss of words to say too much but I'm sure by the end of this message, I'll have written a few pages. I remember joining in 2009 when we were about to reach 200th, it was around the 170s and because we finished 2 threads every day, the 200th celebration came so quick. All that excitement, I still remember how it felt.
The amount of games we created to play with each other - alphabet, kuch kuch hota hai, captions, DDs, water fights, food fights, etc. All of these weird things we did back in those days really did create tons of memories. Being the first ones ever to reach the 500th thread, bringing our couple back due to the huge demand that we kept going, being together through everything, there has literally been no fandom like us. Wherever we may have already moved on to or wherever we plan to go, if there is something that I personally can never forget, it is that the first fangroup that I belonged to was this group called KaShians.
It would be an understatement to say that we've been through a lot of ups and downs but then again, I have no other way of phrasing it. The last 6 years since DMG has been one of the main reasons for so many formation of friendships. Pretty sure that no other fandom has used social networking mediums as much as we have. During 2010, the KaSh comeback that literally had everyone going crazy; I remember many of us used to Skype everyday, especially the gmail lot who had to share excitement before it all. The habit of checking my emails was ridiculous back then but I'll never ever ever forget how thankful I'll always be to everyone from gmail, especially Veenu Di. I remember being on Skype with Vaishu everyday while I walked to school, talking to Roz and Shilpa while my daal burnt a couple of times and I honestly couldn't have cared less lol, talking to Maham every now and then with Tani Di and Zahru, trying to figure out whether it was Maham or Virina because their voices to me was identical (not anymore lol). Having Nori online almost all the time but only listening and not talking because for some reason, her microphone rarely worked and Tani Di singing her 'baby' song to me all the time. Amidst all this, somehow talking to many of these people had become a habit - every night I used to talk to Maham and then go to sleep and god knows what shit we chatted about because our chat history is looong. 
A lot of people were a part of KaSh Heaven when I joined that I don't see around anymore but two that I still fondly remember are Mari Di and Ash; Mari Di's enthusiasm was like the positive energy and vibe around the place and Ash's and Ramshu's weird strikes about decimal threads never failed to make me laugh. Later on, new groups of people started to form and I got to be one of the members who got to manage KaSh Heaven and that in itself, feels like a privilege to me. Working with Maham definitely has to be one of the most amazing memories I have and Maham, if you're reading this, can I just say, as painful as it was pestering you, nothing has been more incredible so thank you for giving me something to be in my list of never ending memories. 
Another wonderful thing that this place has brought in our lives is that some of us have managed to meet up in our real lives and not get killed. Just kidding. Okay, I get it, I make bad jokes. Anyways, one of my highlights definitely has to be meeting Swancy and seeing One Direction and our trip to London and around! Something I'll never forget. I remember V once told me that she could be moving here to study in one of the universities in a city that's so close to where I live and although that didn't happen, our pre-excitement (if that word even exists) was something else. The fact that some of us have warned each other to keep one of their rooms free in their houses so that we can live with them free of cost is ridiculous and if this really did happen someday, can we all just agree on the fact that it would be unsurprising. Especially if Virina's house turns out to be the free hotel for us because everyone's after Mauritius and its islandic beauty which somehow gives us all the vibe of KaSh Island.
Imagining our bedrooms for the KaSh mansion that we have built, planning on planting hidden cameras on the sets of DMG, being set on hiring KaSh as our tour guides in India; all of these are just a few crazy things that have cropped up in my mind that we thought of. I read Amna's birthday award function script a few weeks ago and it just reminds me of the weird scripts we wrote for our red carpet and award ceremonies that were such hits! (and always showed Amna as being the meanest person haha) Other than these wonderful memories, we have also had bad memories, for example, hi Anku, yes I'm talking about our argument lmao. I mean, lets face it, it was because of Anku that I couldn't stop laughing for so long during 500th with her huge freaking tap that had water flowing in the speed of God knows what. Those petty arguments that we got into with each other and now laugh about it has become another great set of memories for all of us to look back upon and see how much times have changed, for the better of course.
While writing this, I just happened to remember how V & I used to plan some crazy things and one of them was included in those twenty pages where we, I'm pretty sure, were high. Those were just crazy things that were plans but planning 1000th has to be our first plan that is actually coming into action. The last couple of months sharing excitement, fears and what not with you has been the most amazing experience and while I write this, we still haven't completed all the work for it which is scary but we'll manage, like we always do with Maham. Haha. Talking about this, the work that people put into celebrations is so impressive, each time when we all get to see the new layouts, its that excitement that has kept this place so fresh till now.
There's one person I've not mentioned till now that I deliberately planned on leaving out till quite late. If it wasn't for KaSh Heaven, I wouldn't have found this crazy girl who now happens to be my best friend. Zaynoo, it may seem as if we belong in two different corners of fandoms to people but I'm so so so glad that it wasn't completely due to the fanship that we became such good friends but because of ourselves. Being able to talk to each other about anything, and by that, I mean anything, isn't something everyone can do. Tbh, I myself can't do so with many people but having you in my life for the last few years has been so great and we have so much left to do in the future too. Might not be the way we planned it or even close to it but I cannot wait till the day I run away from you while you try to put me in a rollercoaster ride. ;)
Coming back to KaSh Heaven, wow, 1000th. That number is huge man, not two or three digits but four freaking digits and this is where it ends. Congratulations to every single KaShian on this epic achievement that no other fandom has ever come close to. I'm really not sure if Jenny ever expected this place to reach such heights on the day she created it but thank you so much for giving us a place where so many of our memories are attached. Belonging to this fandom is seriously one of the most fortunate and unfortunate things that can happen to anyone. Unfortunate that things never went the way we wanted it to but that doesn't count because we are 100x more fortunate that we have each other, the kind of friendship that is so special to all of us and this is why I'm so freaking proud to be a part of this fandom. So much pessimism that we've had to bear over the years but having each other there for support made it so much easier and while fandoms may have come and gone, we will always be remembered by everyone and that cannot be denied.
As everything good comes to an end, KaSh Heaven is coming to an end too. Our home that consisted of hundreds of family members who went through events that we never even imagined will never be forgotten. This place will hold a special place in all our hearts. KaSh may have had that undeniable charm but not even that will come close to our unforgettable friendship. The hardwork, the tears, the smiles, the fun - all that we've had was together and this thousandth thread marks the celebration of our victory - victory of unity that we showed through the years. 
Although with a heavy heart, here I am bidding goodbye to KaSh Heaven and KaShians. I know I haven't mentioned a lot of people that I talk to or have spoken to in the past in this message but know that I love you all so much. No other fandom will ever be as close to my heart as KaShians. So, thank you to Karan and Shilpa for being KaSh and forming such a strong fanbase. Without you two, all of us would have probably not had a chance to meet but also, thank you to KaShians who have been there throughout the years.
Good luck to everyone for your future. You all are the most wonderful, creative, weird and fun people out there and I will always, always, always cherish the memories I have had with everyone.
So, this is it - the end of an era. Adios Amigos! Until we meet again.
Lots and lots and lots of love,
Riya 

Virina

Congratulations on reaching 1000th threads of KaSh Heaven everyone. Am very very blank at the moment, Riya has been bugging my since last night to give and am writing this on 29th June. Maybe i could write in saying thank you to everyone who has contributed to the success of 1000th threads of KaSh Heaven. I was telling Riya the other day that the beauty of KaSh Heaven 1000th is the hand in hand work everyone did. Am so very glad that we have been successful enough in getting hold of our genius KaShians to do something and make the milestone more beautiful in its own and though some of you haven't done any creative stuffs but your own presence and help in little things were very much admired and so much appreciated. Am hoping that on 1000th i get to see all of my KaShians there, seeing your username and green light on will be enough to bring a smile on our face. Aahh and i really hope that you all have a wonderful time talking, even though you don't really know with whom you're actually talking or who is talking to you. Am ranting without an aim man, i really don't know what to say now :/

OH YES, How can i forget, damn since ever i'v joined Heaven i don't remember not being here or leaving this place ever, there has been really unforgettable memories and so much too cherish that it's even hard to say bye to my most favorite spot on India-Forum. From old members to new members and some am still encountering on Heaven, i've shared so many memories with every members, i'll find it unfair to mention just a few names, but seriously i really had amazing times with everyone here. The people who i have bonded very well with already know their names, their asses so i won't take their names, haha! As i keep writing, am getting the feel of it now. OMG GUYS! WE DID 1000 THREADS OF KASH HEAVEN! Hope the trend continues but hopefully if others do reach such a milestone one day, it won't be on a couple like KaSh. Like 90% completed without KaSh onscreen (; So i'll end this here, maybe when am more into the feel, i will give a long speech. I See many cries and people griefing on Heaven/FB already but oh lives goes on (; 1000th threads=Friendship of KaShians. Love you guys! Its your time to shine and your name is already in history.

KaShforever06

Congratulations to all the KaShians and KaSh :) 
I have no words to describe how I or every KaShian feels today.. 
It's a big day for all of us today... So let's just enjoy.. 
KaSh= Karan Singh Grover and Shilpa Anand.. 
I never knew that this two people will be so important people in my life one day.. 
They were just ordinary people when i started watching DMG.
Their fights,love,friends,hatred everything was just fantabulous.
I never even in my wild dream thought I would ever be so crazy for someone.
KaSh were the best couple I have ever seen.
KaSh broke all the limits to make us cry, laugh, love with them.
KaSh had something that made me crazy for them.
KaSh has given me a family "KaShian".
I am so grateful to love and get crazy for you.
Hope we complete 10000 threads of KaSh heaven.. 
KaSh and KaShians all the way.
Proud to be KaShian
Love you KaSh!!!

There can NEVER be another you.. KaSh forever
CONGRATULATIONS for 1000th threads of KaSh heaven!!!

Mrinalini

SHILPA... She is sweet, she's hot.. She's Naughty and Nice! Shilpa is one of those few actresses who has the charm and appeal to attract people! Similar to that of a magnet.. Damn.. that's how much I love her! The sunshine smile and the pure heart. Gosh! I love her to bits! <3

KARAN... He's the handsome hunk of television. Can burn the place with his presence. His charm and charisma speaks volumes. One of the most humble and fun-loving actors! He is Adorable and also the man of few words. His super cute nature can make anyone fall in love with him! <3
Love,
Mrina

Nori
HOLA! finally here to write msg for 1000! idk what to say abt KaSh heaven! feelng nostalgic right now:( KaSh heaven is like second home man! it's been an amazing journey with KaSh heaven have learnd so many thngs here and got many thngs too! i met such a beautiful people here. we share'd good bad happy sad funny amazing and  magical(like SA camebk) moments! we support each other in everytime :D no matter what! we never met personal but we trust each other always! like i always say 'ONE FOR ALL n ALL FOR ONE' :D and now its gonna END! i mean NO! KaSh Heaven is like second home just not for me! for all people who came here and spend loads time! :( i'll say its not the end it's the beginning of something new! its just a break! WE WILL BE BACK again! Dil kehte hai *fingers crossed!*  hmm so well i dont remember wen i joined heaven its like 250 or 350 thread maybe sorry! now its gonna be 1000 i mean really 1000 :| thts a big achievement man! i am so proud on WE, US and KaShians :D ;) It is a success, we truly deserved. It is an achievement KaShians have truly earned.  I congratulate each and every KaShians (Ex - present everyone)!  thanks KaShians for making this possible :D <3 thanks KaSh heaven for giving true and lifetime frnds! thanks KaShians for everythng! :D
love you guys! Stay Blessed
keep in touch ;)

-KaShHeaven- thumbnail

-KaShHeaven- thumbnail