KaSh Heaven #1000: WE CAME, WE SAW, WE CONQUERED! - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago

Edited by -KaShHeaven- - 10 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPc4wWHUahc[/YOUTUBE]

*playlist of all the KaSh interviews

Goodbye. The hardest thing that is ever to say.   6 years ago, an era had begun. The KaSh Heaven was launched in a forum on India-Forums. The Heaven was the first AT to be opened in that forum and it eventually turned into a phenomenon within the forum. The Heaven was all about the characters Armaan and Riddhima from Dil Mil Gaye but soon after, it turned into base foundation for everlasting friendships. Heaven stopped being an appreciation thread and became Home to its divas, it's wildcats ' it's KaShians.  The Heaven holds a great deal of pride within the KaShians. Heaven is their home, their home where they can pour out their troubles. Heaven taught them about everlasting friendships, about strangers become best friends. The Heaven taught them the power of hope ' hope for a couple to come back, hope is stronger than anything. Hope wins above all. Heaven taught all of us, the power of loyalty, self worth and the power of love.

When I was asked to write a goodbye letter, I was stunned. I never thought that after 1000 threads, there would be no Heaven. There would be no place for us to call home again. But Heaven will always be home for KaShians. Their home will never be torn away from them.  How do I write a goodbye letter to home? Heaven has been a beautiful journey. Heaven was launched on a beautiful day ' my Dad's birthday and every year I celebrate my dad's birthday, I celebrate Heaven's birthday with great pride and with great memories. From all the milestones, Heaven has given us nothing but smiles. I still remember our 100th thread, the celebration that happened during that time, the gmail group, the vm's, the crazy things we did.  Remember our heaven's 100 thread song by Tanu? Those were such amazing memories. (For those who don't recall, I'll copy and paste few lines here)
An example of correct chemistry is that which makes you believe with your heart
The two people on the screen although with others in real life, can never be apart

An example of incorrect chemistry is that which makes you wonder "Wow!
These two people who are together in real life, on screen look lost about what to do and how"

Remember the 200th heaven? While 100 was our first milestone, 200 were even more special. The memories always bring a smile on my face. Remember us getting that award? 5th most powerful group on IF? (We are def #1 by now). Us getting so happy when KaSh responded to our messages for the 200th and the crazy amounts of fun we had.  And yes, we did indeed create history again, because KaSh is KaSh at the end of the day and they will always be the one to create and break history. 

Best part of the heaven ' Cyclones and decimal threads. Some of us dislike decimal threads to quite a limit, but they were always fun and again, they were our creation. We did them first and we would always be the creators of anything new because well, we are KaShians ' unique and originals. Then we had those amazing awards in the 250 and our new theme ' FREAKY RAAT. God, whenever that song goes on the iPod, I get all hyper. The KaSh power!  

300 and another milestone done. We never looked at our milestones in how many days or hours we completed our threads neither did we boast about it. For us to reach 300 heavens was a big thing. Our couple was no longer on air but what stuck us together was the unconditional dedication, love for our couple and for each other. I always will say it, KaSh Heaven stood tall through all storms because of KaShians. Because of the people.  And the best part about 300 heavens, it began with our wedding theme. We have done such wild things man!

350, I doubt anyone can forget this heaven ' KaSh are BACK! Yes, Shilpa returns to DMG and Heaven has lost it. It felt Diwali, Eid, New Year, every festival merged together. That's how it felt like. Heaven became all of sudden alive. There was roar, there was happiness, and there were tears. Shona's back. KaSh are back and best of all, KaShians are back. All old friends come in because everyone couldn't believe it. She was back. She was brought back on FANDOM demand. Our happiness knew no bounds.
400 heavens ' I think everyone was so happy with SA returning that we hit 400 in a record time! 400, we were back in DMG forum, which was quite fun. We had some "good" moments there but we all missed our other forum a lot. A forum that give us so much love ' the Celebrity Fan Clubs and they returned our love by sticking KaSh right in the middle of their banner ( YAY)
500 ' HISTORY has been created. We went into the global announcements and it was such a pride for all of us. 500 threads. The first fandom to do on India-Forums. Our theme was; we came, we saw and we indeed did conquer. We did so many things in our 500 threads. Find your first post was such a difficult task for some of us heavenities. People were like looking all over the place for their first post. A walk down memory lane was a beautiful experience. Going back down 500 threads was so memorable. Remember those quizzes that Maham would give to us? THEY were so hard. I had such a hard time with them but some of us were scholars in KaShilogy. They used to do SO well. (Maham, any plan on reintroducing that for the 1000 threads?) There were so many things in the 500 heavens, and what mattered most that each time there was a milestone, ALL KaShians came. It didn't matter whether you were on Heaven #1 or Heaven 500, people came and partied HARD! 
600- DMG had ended. Yet KaShians were STRONGER than ever. They didn't stop at 500. They kept going further and further. 600 also saw many awesome games that Maham always played and that really get the Heaven going.  My favorite part about 600, the message that described us. Whoever wrote it, wrote correctly. We are pretty snobbish and why shouldn't we have our heads in the clouds? Baby, we are originals. Everything we do is an ORIGINAL art. Our couple is original and we are even more ORIGINAL than they are. Every heard of a pair that is loved THIS much even after the show has ended? NOPE. That's ONLY KaShians.
700 ' Another milestone.  First came KaSh, then KaShians and then came new things. KaSh CD was launched and I remember how awesome it was coming up with names few heavens before.  Remember our KaSh Heaven characters? I still remember how we used to sometimes talk as Riddhima, Armaan, Sid etc and have a full blast. I was made Shanky and it was SO funny. Of course that has nothing to do with 700, it was many heavens ago, but I had TO mention it, because it was an ORIGINAL and epic idea we had!  Truly as one sig I saw for the 700th thread has said ' IT'S hard to walk away from the best of the days. That's what Heaven was, is and will always be ' BEST of the best days! 
800- Can we scream by now? 800 threads. OMG! Yes, that's the power of KaShians. We hardly got any tidbits or any photos or anything like this during this time. No interviews or anything but we didn't need that. Such materialistic things do not define our love. OUR LOVE is pure and unconditional. Getting KaSh stuff would make us happy but the heaven doesn't depend on their interviews. IT never did and it never will. Heaven only depends on the unconditional love from KaShians. That's all. I loved how the title track and Asmaani played in 800. Made the experience even more beautiful.
900- When we hit 900, I was super duper proud and happy. NO, it has nothing to do with my layouts were there, in fact, I still had such a hard time doing those layouts because it was Heave and Heaven means nothing but perfection. 900 heavens, that means we were so CLOSE to our main destination ' 1000 threads which was never in my mind when I hit post in creating the 1st Heaven ever. In fact, it was never in my mind until we reach 500. After 500, I def want US. The KaShians to be the ONE and ONLY group to reach 1000 threads on India-Forums.  Karan calling us his first fan group and how we are so special to him made all of our day and, US still in the hope that KaSh will return one day. We made them return and they will come once again. Now my hope seems to be rising after I saw Rajeev-Amna back almost 10 years later but that's a different story all together. The KaSh kolaviri song was AMAZING! Another unique feather into our hat!
And now 1000, words fail me right now. 1000 threads means something so surreal and so special to me. When I think about 1000 threads, a sense of pride evokes in me. I can't believe we have completed 1000 threads. As displayed on all our sigs, IT IS a celebration of an era. An era that we all were part of. An ERA that changed everything. Our ERA. It's the celebration of OUR ERA , OUR KaSh Heaven ERA. The first Fandom to hit 1000 threads on India-Forums is an achievement in its self and more than that; 1000 threads on KaSh ' this will go down in the history. 1000 threads of pure love proves how beautiful KaSh is for all of us and how everlasting our friendships have been that we have hit the HIGHEST milestones ( in TV industry ' 1000 episodes ) , a journey that cannot be defined into words. SIMPY put. YOU HAD TO BE THERE and every heavenite that has been there, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Saying Goodbye is never easy. But I am not saying Goodbye. None of us are saying Goodbye. We are JUST simply saying: Sometimes the road just ends. Goodbyes are not forever, Goodbyes are NOT the end. It simply means that we will miss you until we meet again and WE SHALL MEET my friends again, because THE JOURNEY of life is very long.

I want to say thank you to each and every member of the Heaven, all the Admins that have done such a brilliant job that I cannot possible express into words. As I have always said, I may be the creator of the Heaven but Heaven was, is and will always be incomplete without YOU GUYS. You guys are the HEART and SOUL of Heaven. Heaven's going to miss you guys and WE ALL ARE GONNA miss you guys as well. 
Just remember this Heaven will always be here to welcome you back home.

-Jenny (jenny1000)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un6gh-AvVmM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcPa2KJaE3Y[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr9AZorowxk[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you Jenny for creating KaSh Heaven, a second home for KaShians around the world. Thank you Roz for coming up with the name KaSh which is meaningful pronounced either "kaash" or "cash". Thank you for coming up with this idea which encouraged other fan-groups to name their favourite jodis by combining the actors' names. Thank you Maham for coming up with the idea of making the first page look wonderful by creating layouts representing a different theme every 50-100 threads. Thank you to all the layout makers: Maham, Lali, Salz, Aniqa, Tina, Tani, Amna, Nikki, Sehrish, Nori, Chandani, Jenny and Riya for their tremendous efforts and beautiful layouts. Thank you Mariam for coming up with the wonderful idea of having KaSh deliver a message to us on the occasion of reaching a milestone. Thank you for coming up with this brilliant idea that many other fan-groups included in their celebrations as well. Thank you Vanita for working so hard and being one of the main reasons why our dream came true. Thank you Vaish for singing KaShveri di with your beautiful voice that nobody ever got tired of listening to. Thank you the old group of KaShians for coming up with the idea of having a Red Carpet event followed by the brilliant Award ceremonies.

Thank you Palki Malhota, Raj Dixit, Vandhana Sukhla, Alok Mishra,Shikha Chaudhry. Vijay Bhatter, Muniza Riaz and Nishima Jetley for giving us the sweetest messages about our achievement and thank you to Farzana and Shwetha for collecting those messages for us. Thank you Deep for making the Invitation Card and having the whole of IF witness this incredible ceremony and thank you Virina for making the global invitation video mix. Thank you Mrinalini, Aabha, Jeny, Anku, Dia and Farzana for trying your best to get us a KaSh message; thank you Anku and Dia for getting us a message from Shilpa and thank you Farzana, Aabha and Jeny for getting us a message from Karan. Thank you to both Karan and Shilpa for giving us messages on our biggest achievement. Thank you Virina and Rida for making the effort to appreciate everyone's efforts in being a part of this place. Also, thank you Virina for creating the CD cover with songs that will become a KaSh playlist for all of us.Thank you Abhi for being so kind and creating the audio flash codes for us and thank you Hina for creating the off-screen audio for us. Thank you Swancy for writing up articles on KaSh for the fake magazine that we created and thank you Nori and Nikki for creating the magazine. Thank you Gurleen for creating the brilliant movie, Restitution, and coming up with the idea of KaSh Kocktails. Thank you Aish for offering to write up a fan-fiction about KaShians mentioning the crazy things we would do if we were to be present in the same place at the same time. Thank you Zahra for coming up with the most unique idea about writing a book on KaSh; thank you Swancy, Virina, Reema, Riya and Zaynoo for writing it and thank you Maham and Nori for creating the book cover. Thank you Zunni and Damini for being so wonderful and creating the banners with all the KaSh quotes, on-screen and off-screen.Thank you Nikki for having the most amazing ideas related to KaSh and listing all the connections that they share and making the banner for it and thank you for creating the KaSh Island sigs that showcased our brilliant imaginations. Thank you Nori for being so helpful with making crack videos and putting the anniversary list together.Thank you Tamanna and Aishy for collecting all the KaSh interviews and thank you Nina for creating the vm for KaSh Kocktails. Thank you Chandani for creating the incredible comic book on KaSh for us. Thank you Riya for collecting all the KaSh quotes and thank you Virina, Anu, Rida and Poornima for collecting all the AR/ArSh quotes. Thank you Amna and Nina for making the official video mixes for 1000th that nobody else could've done better than you two. Thank you to the KaShians who shared their favourite memories and confessed something related to KaSh and thank you Tani for creating the banners for it. Also, thank you to the KaShians who gave a message about KaSh Heaven reaching 1000th, be it audio or written. Thank you to all the creatives who made the edits, gifs, video mixes and wrote one shots for this celebration and also for other celebrations that we've had. Thank you Zaynoo for the wonderful farewell you gave everybody on behalf of all the KaShians. Thank you Virina and Riya for planning this celebration and working everyday to ensure that nothing went wrong. Thank you Maham for creating the most beautiful and jaw-dropping layouts that nobody else could pull off for this epic celebration. 

Thank you to every single KaShian who has been a part of KaSh Heaven since 2007. Whether you joined in the beginning itself, towards the middle, towards the end and whether or not you were here throughout, you have all been a part of this beautiful journey. Thank you for creating memories with one another. Thank you for being here to move pages, may it be with discussions, by spamming, showing love towards KaSh or even hatred towards KaSh. Thank you for being so impatient throughout the decimal threads and protesting about that one extra thread while gearing up for the celebrations. Thank you to each and everyone of you for making a difference. Thank you to everyone for sticking together and getting KaSh Heaven where it is today. And once again, thank you Jenny for coming up with the idea of KaSh Heaven where most of us spent our days and nights for the last few years.

And last but not the least, thank you KaSh, because without you, KaShians wouldn't have been born and this family wouldn't have bonded as well as it has if it wasn't for your years of absence. 

Finally, the day we all have anticipated for has come. It feels like just yesterday when so many of us would rush to log in to I-F, jump on heaven, and the next thing you know-- you were stuck in a fast paced "heaven cyclone" trying to reply to everyone while still trying to keep up with what happened 20 pages ago! We didn't realize at the time, but we were simultaneously creating memories that are still as vivid as if they occurred yesterday--and laughs, discussions, tears, and personal stories  were all shared with these virtual people we came to love like our own brothers and sisters and all within the walls of KaSh Heaven that really made it feel like home.
Like stated earlier, this is the day we have ALL been waiting for. A day India-Forums has never seen or even imagined. Something that no fan group could do-- KaShians did. Together we reached a peak no one has touched--1000 threads. That's approximately 153,000 pages and 1,224,000 posts all in the time span of 5 years, 10 months, and 6 days. Or to really overwhelm you, 305 weeks, 2137 days, 51,288 hours, 3,077,280 minutes, and 184,636,800 seconds!
So many numbers, but all of our bonding, togetherness, smiles, laughs, and tears were all created within this time. In that time frame we went on a HUGE roller coaster as KaSh fans, but we had all found solace through KaSh Heaven where we could just chill, laugh, and talk to our crazy and hilarious KaShian friends or we could talk about our favorite man, Karan Singh Grover, and our favorite woman Shilpa Anand, who come together and make something so beautiful that they would turn our frowns into instant smiles. By the looks of those numbers, those 5 years, 10 months, and 7 days feel like forever, but in our hearts, everything went by SO incredibly fast, we can't even comprehend that it's unfortunately all over now.
Yes, everything good will eventually come to an end, and as much as we were so attached to Heaven, we have to let it go. Sometimes it's really good to let go, because you open yourself up to more opportunities and relationships. We all really deserve down-time for ourselves to accomplish things in life while also holding memories of places like KaSh Heaven (and of course, KaSh) that really taught us the meaning of love, friendship, and memories. Just because Heaven is closing, does not mean we will all lose each other. We have so many mediums of social networking and communication that KaShians are on since day one! We were all once great friends, still are, and always will be! We love each other so much that it's too hard to let each other go ;)
Goodbyes are the hardest, most emotional times anyone faces, and as it's so hard to see Heaven go, we all know deep down that it is the best for us. Before we say farewell to our beloved home, KaSh Heaven would like to thank all 550+ KaShians who have all put in so much effort together to make Heaven what it is today! KaSh Heaven was so diverse because it was made up of both guys and girls, all ranging in ages from pre-teens to adults and all from SO MANY different countries! We've all been through so much together, but each an everyone of you have made a positive effect on Heaven. KaSh Heaven also appreciates all the creativity KaShians have brought to this places, whether it was avatars & signatures, poetry, fan fictions, one shots, small scenes here and there, songs or dreams, it was ALL cherished and we proved to be THE MOST diverse fan group ever!
Now as our lovable Karan and our adorable Shilpa are both moving on in their lives, it's time that we do, too. Now a good majority of us have lost some hope in a KaSh comeback, but a part of  all of us still wishes they come back just so our home, our Heaven can be hustling and bustling with so much energy! We may say that we have lost all hopes on KaSh, but there is still a little ray of hope deep down inside us and we all know that our much deserved happy ending is still out there--we just need to have patience. And we're sure the day KaSh come back, KaSh Heaven will have its gates open and waiting for us with open arms that very same day! Heaven will be filled with so much energy that it would feel like we never left!
So we'll say farewell on a lighter note, because as SRK once said, "Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna", we'll say Goodbye for now, until we meet again :) because we all know that "Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!" and we all know we deserve that happy ending! :)
So for now, Farewell to KaSh Heaven, hopefully one day it'll be back up and running as it used to, but let's all be happy for Karan & Shilpa and support them in all their new projects in life. We wish them all the happiness, success, health, and love in the world and we always hope to see their bright smiles lighten up our day! Let's also be happy for ourselves because HELL YEAH, even though it's our "last" time until KaSh comeback, WE STILL MADE HISTORY ONCE AGAIN! :D
We know this thread will be an emotional one, but KaSh Heaven promises to have reunions in the future to bring everyone together like the old times! So let's all party hard, smile, laugh, bring back all the memories we once created, and have a blast celebrating the biggest milestone on India-Forums EVER!
We hope that KaSh Heaven was fair, understanding, welcoming, and fun for all of you!
We love you and will miss each and everyone of you,
lots and lots of love and best wishes,
KaSh Heaven :)