Rahul vs. Vishal-Sekhar???

Posted: 10 years ago
I dont know about all, but i found it very strange  by watching yesterday epi.Vishal and Shekhar praised each and every guest singers except Rahul Vadya!!I like vishal and shekhar so much,rahul vadya is one of my FAV.Singer.I dont know is there any problem or clash between them or not.But really i dont get any ans of it.Shreya praised rahul,but...
no..really Vishal-Shekhar said good words to rest of the 10 singers and forgot to say anything to Rahul,not even a Thank You!Why?
Yeah,,,,,i noticed dat too...
Was wondering the same thing
Looked like they din't even acknowledge his presence 
I don't think so ðŸ˜•Vishal-Shekhar Duo is polite to every body and have great attitudes . Rahul is a great promising singer and may be he's already known to them quite well. But I dunno for some reason I didn't like his *beintehaa * that much..some high pitched harkaate  annoyed me really  
loved Arijit's One😳
i didnt observe it.. but i dont think they will do it deliberately.. 
Its probably not intentional.
Maybe because they were concentrating on praising the contestants amazing performance 
Originally posted by arnie...

Yeah,,,,,i noticed dat too...
Was wondering the same thing
Looked like they din't even acknowledge his presence 
Xactly!totally ignored!dont know y...
Originally posted by xorabian09

I don't think so ðŸ˜•Vishal-Shekhar Duo is polite to every body and have great attitudes . Rahul is a great promising singer and may be he's already known to them quite well. But I dunno for some reason I didn't like his *beintehaa * that much..some high pitched harkaate  annoyed me really  
loved Arijit's One😳
Yah i agree wit u.I am a big fan of rahul and i dint lyk his performance that day!and dint lyk the HARKAT also!bit besura tha!
But atleast vishal-shekhar can thank to him..they are very good persons but i dont know about this particular incident,why.

But ya ARJIt is a sweetheart!I love his songs!!
Maybe they edited that bit out. 
even i noticed that but i cant say VS biased coz might be it was edited epi only
Aw! VS didn't comment anything on RV!!?? ðŸ˜² ...How come!?..  ..I could not see Rahul's performance, ...😭 Me tooo an RV fan!!...  I thought it  must have been wonderful... mmm...