Nadheswaram

Nadaswaram July 1-5..mon-fri.updates on pg-1

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Monday  1.07.2013
Inniku yaaru kacheri?

Monday 01.07.2013

Our seasoned artist sreenithi is unavailable to day. So tenga moodi kacheri by srima

Prasad recuperating in hospital bed. Asks BIL sottai 2 [ Velu is sottai 1] to get him some coconut water to cool his burning stomach. Maha calls him to torture us with her rasi, oosi matter ' ennoda rasi you vomited blood wu wu . Forget me. Hey hey abishtu my dear says Prasad , it is your rasi that I am alive & kicking. Our parents have agreed to our alliance now , so don't kuzhappufy kuttai now. Soon pee pee pee , dum dum dum for us. Come on cheer up. A slight ray of Maha's face , marred by Kutty Pandi's arrival. Sorrow & guilt feeling engulfs . Sister tries to console & convince. Mayil family arrive & they also convince Maha to leave the past behind & tread forward towards a bright & better future.

Sottai 2 on his way home with a big jackfruit. Meets one meesai apparently his kootali on the way. Meesai hands over a yellow bag to sottai2.  Informs the bag contains money given by a money lender. Some Rs. 70000, out of which meesai has deducted his commission of Rs. 14000 & balance Rs.56000 given to sottai. Sottai grumbles at meesai taking 14000 as commission for just introducing a person.

Sokku house. Malar , Geet reading book. Meen polambing ' all work doing alone , no one to help me blah blah. Ragini comes & picks up fight with mom over ponnu paarkum matter. Livid Meen unnecessarily drags Malar in the matter & starts abusing her. Sisters support anni which aggravates Meen's anger further.

Ragini & Geeta poo thoduthing. Malar watching them.  Meen arrives. Daughter follow mouna viradham to avoid verbal assault. Meen considers this an insult. Gopi comes & chides sisters for insulting mom ' amma mahimai paading for some time & tells everyone to respect amma & obey her orders ever. Happy Meen goes near Malar & tells her ' He is my magan , no body can take him away from me , will always listen to me only . Got it marumagale?

*****************************************************************************************************

Tuesday update by Migan

Tuesday July 02 - 2013
Prasad is brought back from hospital, his mom praises Maha beauty, she says she saw on Pirai cell.  They praise her, her parents that they care for him and Prasad will be taken care well, and the pair is so good.

Stomach burning for Mottayan and wife,

Prasad brings the question of money for buying land - mottai brushes off that first let wedding and we will figure rest. Mom/Dad othu ooding.  Prasad seem to be ok.

Pushpa, Pirai and Sam back from Kutralam with Palapazham ( Ages since i had a piece) and Maha enquire about Prasad, they tease her, she smiles, and Sam says he will even carry entire Karaikudi what is there to carry Pala. They all run around teasing. prirai is relieved and happy, pushpa is thoughtful.  pirai ask what wrong she tells about Mayil don't know how he would reactnnu. He may feel bad for forgettign Pandi.

Sumathi comes and tells them about Mayil visit and how they blessed Maha and maha mind change since then. Pirai pushpa happy, he goes to get the preparations to get money by selling land.

Mottai meets the actual money guy tells him to cut the broker and deal directly. They tell him to sell all properties and bring money loosu agrees. they decide to suttufy the entire money.

Ragini gos to her owner house to get key, Rajesh friend some show off in front of Ragini, Says sorry, she says Ok and leave. that lady says poor rags. He says yes I told her not to decide based on them etc.,  Lady asks him to drop water at parlor too. (More chance for him to woo Rags)

Gopi meets Velu on the way- Velu wants money for showing groom, but Gopi gives him left and right for sending the junk family and says not to interfere in our family matters and leave. 

At home Velu tells and SR scolds him for helping them. He further says velangatha family, Gopi kedu kettavan, Pondatti dasan. mahesu burning, tell him to stop and tries to say h=waht do you know about my annan, SR says right what do I know about him, you only told all these that's how I know(Nalla nose cut) maheshu speechless, telsl SR to stop and tres to tal kgood about Gopi, he stops her and tells no more tal kabout the family if she says anythign he won't be manushan.

G=He tells Velu to unakku nalla venum and leaves. Velu asks Mahesu why she tried to support Gopi when he supported her in many ways and Gopi talked ill about him. mahesu says shut up and leaves.

Velu yosiching...
Thodarum...

*******************************************************************************************************

Wednesday update by srima

Wednesday For Laks

Laks is busy. Will step in to her shoes & post the update tonight

Laksh esss srima maating

Wednesday 03.07.2013

Sokku veetu naduk koodam. Pasa manaivi Malar lunch paramaring to ara vekkadu kanavan Govi machan . Rohini calls Malar & invites Malar / Gopi for marriage nagai purchase. Meen kai rice pudaiching but ears turned towards Malar's telecon. Face goes ashta koNal when Gopi agrees to go with them to the jewellery shop. Mahesu calls on land line . Meens  takes the call , some erichal convo , then keeps the receiver down signing the call is for Gopi /Malar. Malar answers , Mahesu coovem smell Oora thookudhu. Malar bangs the phone down. Livid Mahes calls again & picks up the fight with mom. Meen then carries the fight to son  , thitting Malar , kevala paduthing Gopi ' pondati dasan , thangachi  hater.

Jewellery shop. Entire jaggu family ajar . Rohini's MIL doesn't appreciate Gopi's presence. Jewellery selection part comes , each one has their own  taste & choice each different from the other. Rohini MIL  wants to select thali for 15 sovereigns. Vai vachundu summa irukkama needling Gopi '  Malar's thali ethanai thola?  All face down , Malar defends husband &  promptly shuts the lady's mouth before it becomes a big issue. Jags offers to buy any amount of jewellery for Malar as he had not done any seer for her wedding. Malar refuses , now her interest is a bike for Gopi. Jags willing  to gift a car. Gopi refuses everything & says will buy a bike but with his money. Gopi , Malar , Jags padai edukking to bike shop

Prasad's house. Ingeyum lunch session.  Prasad  broaches the land sale talks, says wants to buy the property in Karaikudi. BIL suru suru , throws his usual tantrums . But Prasad firm in his decision. Wants money , even marriage expenses have to be meted. BIL/s brain in overtime mode , how to stop  everything. Maha calls at theat moment. BIL thinks by giving the call to MIL he can create problem between Mom & son . But to his astonishment  mil konji kulaaving with dil

Bike purchase done . All happy. Als short lived one. Mahesu & sottayan 1 pass by that way. Seeing Gopi Mahesu comes &  lets loose her coovum stench ' Malaysia varaikkum  spreading . Gopi money purse vai thorandhu thorandhu mooding.  Mahes keeps on harping about Malar's second marriage matter on nadu theru. Angry & wounded Jags leaves in a huff.

Jags meets Sokku on the way.  Seeing him upset sokku asks the reason. Jags tells him Mahesu matter & says better Malar dies than putting up with such insult.  Shocked & sad Sokku leans on the tree.

TM sir Kachrila Mangalamnu onnu irukku thriyuma. Hmmm

*********************************************************************************************************

Thursday update by ratna

Thursday Updates
Episode

😭 bali of the week hopper ocean nu theliva on my forehead written!!

Both malar parents cries and finally tells sokku to send back their daughter. They will take care of her alone happily. Sokku fulla heart broken and ask both of them to go back. Malar is his daughter too and he knows what to do today πŸ˜•

Goes back in anger.. calls out gopi name in anger. Meenashi wonders what happen and keeps asking. Sokku ask both Gopi and malar to leave this house immediately πŸ‘πŸ‘ All shock. Sokku ask gopi not to look there and here but to immediately go tani kuditanam.  Meenashi ask what happen but sokku ignores her. Sokku ask Gopi if he saw mahes today. Meenashi pulls her face. Gopi so so casually πŸ˜‘ says yes mageshu tannae. As usual she with her kirukutanam nu gopi ver very casually says it😑 (omg is he a human!!!😑😑 that bad that idiot mageshu spoke about malar and yet his just saying it casually) Malar shock and sees Gopi. Sokku raise his hand to hit gopi asking if he got any manam rosham πŸ‘πŸΌ His wife is ill spoken by his loosu sister and he came just like that without giving her nicely. Sokku says he could not take it seeing malar father mother crying at him today. Malar gets sad.

And OMG!!! meenashi started ... laba laba laba laba tada tada tada mocking and insulting malar and her family more and speaks more ill about Malar πŸ˜‘ and gopi holding malar hand to ask her to be patient???????v what is wrong with gopi πŸ€¬Sokku tries to talk but meenashi goes on and on and then faints!!!!! gopi odanae amma amma nu runs to her and gets water and gives her.. she wakes up back and shouts at malar don't worry soon she will die and malar can control the entire family and leaves.

Both loosers father and son just stands not doing anything. One slap... one slap from sokku would have put meenashi on her spot. Once again meenashi won!!!

Prasad family getting ready to leave. His mother still talking to malar. Her SIL thanga mudiyalae to see everyone jollya getting ready to ponnu pakafy malar. 

Back home mageshu happily telling her mottai BIL how good it felt to insult them and laughs at each of them πŸ€’ Selvarangam comes and shouts at her as his friend saw her making huge scene middle of the road.  Tells her to behave or else he will just divorce her and he will take the kid away from her. Her father will kick her out and she will have not house to go. 

Night time gopi comes and ask Ragini if mother ate and both goes to make her eat.(yabbaaa again meenashi starts her opening her mouth πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­) she gives left and right and finally says when she dies gopi should not kolli vaifuky her.  Somehow she can feel her elder son on the way and he should do the kariyam. Gopi cries heart broken. Ragini ask her mother why talk like this.. look gopi crying. Meenashi says yeah gopi crying cause she has not died yet!! and leaves

thodarum

Okayyy me hopping of to the nearest clinic to take care of my ears πŸ˜­

*******************************************************************************************************

Friday update by  shreenithi

Friday july 5th 2013 Update

Episode 814

Prasad's house..Maha milan happening...Prasad family and maha family...Sam boy busy route vitting a new girl...Gopi and sokku comes there...Sokku praises parasad for helping meenu in malaysia...mummy daddy happy o happy...(neenga happy ...naanga not happy...anga malaysia layae andha meenu va tholachurundha )....Sokku asks abt all preparations...Pirai says ellam ready...my wife ava kaiyalae cook panna..(aama..ivaru wife avanga kaiyala cook pannuvanaga...mathavanga ellam rent kku hands vaanguvanga)...Sokku asks abt pushpa and pirai says pushpa busy preparing for virundhu.. sokku and gopi leaves...

Prasad's parents are very happy with the rishta ..(ROFL...joke of the century...yov prasad appa..u dont know abt that phamily...enjoy enjoy)...prasad leaves and gopi's machan and sis oramkatting and says we have to stop this engagement..but before bring me 4 idly and 8 pooris...then only my brain will workπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Scene shifts to MM(Maavu machine...yeppa paaru sound)...malar reading book and meenu thittufying her...maharani reading book...says meenu ...Mahesu comes there...Meenu becomes ratchasi and starts shouting...maanamkettavalae...why r u coming here...ur appa said...iva (malar) mama kitta sorry ketta dhaan mahesu is my daughter illai nna i'll thalai muzhugufy her..(ivainga thalamuzhugavae karaikudi la thaniya kulam vettanum polarukku😑)....mahesu moraching malar and thittufies sokku and leaves...

pushpa comes there and meenu kadupaduchufy her...Pushpa invites meenu to her house ..meenu says she will not come...Pushpa then invites malar and leaves...Meenu angry...

Again to prasad's house..mummy daddy still praising maha's dad and mom...gold hearted family says daddy...Mayil and deivu lands up there...Introduces themselves and sokku's brother ...again aaha oho session satrts...machan oru orama sitting and giving running comementary...he says eppadiyavadhu we should stop this engagement...

Malar's appa house...Sokku and gopi coming...malar mama Rasu morachufying...Sokku says sorry onbehalf of mahesu...Sokku says inimel appadi nadakadhu...Rasu mama starts...teach ur daughter how to behave with others...nalla 4 question kettufying to sokku and gopi...jegan tries to stop rasu mama...but rasu mama in full form...Gopi kku nalla dose vidraru...Gopi thalai guninju ninnings...all becoz of u gopi says rasu mama...Sokku assures them this will not happen again...Rasu mama warns...inimel ippadi nadandhuchu no more talks...only adithadi dhaan...Sokku and gopi leaves ..rasu mama says there is a limit for everything...inimel malar kku problem vandha ambuttudhen...mama leaves and jegs supports rasu's decision..

Thodarum...

Edited by shreenithi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks srima maa for the updates.

Seriously i wish i could take a long stick and keep banging Gopi's head till he remembers all the tortures his mother gave and still giving for Malar 😑 What is the used of talking like that? As Ragini said before this will only make her mother do more things knowing gopi at the end still will support her. Haiyoo kadavalae!!!

anusharose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

thanks srima maa for the updates.

Seriously i wish i could take a long stick and keep banging Gopi's head till he remembers all the tortures his mother gave and still giving for Malar 😑 What is the used of talking like that? As Ragini said before this will only make her mother do more things knowing gopi at the end still will support her. Haiyoo kadavalae!!!

Agree with you Hopper... Thinking what this director is going to do for Malar for all her patience?
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Welcome back sumi πŸ˜Ž Looks like your error message is solved! pattaiya kalapungo lolz
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Iam back...

but 

no palce for me to do update...lol
i love this...
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vaangama sumi vaanga. Why no place - this Friday is all yours.Eagerly awaiting full fledged kacheri.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srima

Vaangama sumi vaanga. Why no place - this Friday is all yours.Eagerly awaiting full fledged kacheri.

semma podhu srima ma πŸ˜† yeah u can do this friday no essu lolz

raaspach thumbnail
wow...i missed aappu vaanging..

thank u srima ma and ratna ji..

friday i have saravanan meenakshi aapu...can i have some other day pls...
hopper_ocean thumbnail
why don't you do SM on Wed πŸ˜› i will cover frida. That way u still can cover friday PP. πŸ˜‰ 
raaspach thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

why don't you do SM on Wed πŸ˜› i will cover frida. That way u still can cover friday PP. πŸ˜‰ 

ok.
whaaat...mon and fri naan PP aa?
no..mon pp
wed SM
fri srima kku pp