Thendral Monday- July 01, 2013

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update!

No sympathy for Prabha. Even now he has not stopped blaming Deepa. 😡 He can't get a better wife than her. TT sorry they are too selfish. The baby point is understandable. But if they are so concerned abt Prabha they should find a way to look after him. But they just choose to badmouth Deepa and her mom. What if Prabha got jaundice after the divorce? Idhu avana thedikitta nilamai. TA says to T how u will take care of him and go to college nu. Deepa paathukittalum she also has to attend college dhaane. Veetla vela paaka aalu illa nu his darling mom will shout aam. Lav is rich. TA is also in nalla nilamai now. So they can definitely hire a maid and make T look after Prabha in his house.

Revathy ku route clear. But this marriage is going to complicate K's life. She def has no right to talk about selfishness.
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today the title song was played and there were some unseen scenes. T slaps D in Prabha's place in front of the lady doctor. I wonder for what reason...she is getting so annoying. D poured her heart out in the friday episode. Anyone would have expected T to be moved to tears. How could she be this insensitive? She cannot force D to help Prabha. Only her parents have that right!

Also as Jan said Prabha needs to be left alone. Appa dhaan kaasa vida manushanga dhaan mukiyam nu he will understand.
Edited by jinju - 10 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I just saw the episode now. My blood is boiling at the attitude of t and Ta the
Diivine couple. They are the epitome of insensitivity. Deepa cries her heart out, but this makkuplaster
Jadam Tulasi has no feelings and no sensitivity. Acts as if nothing happened and brushed aside
And diminished Deepa's feelings and advising her to go with her to see P. the bloody  B***d Prabha
Looked at D with jaundiced eyes with suspicion all these days, now the rascal is really having
Juandice. his mind was working overtime to find ways to torture and humiliate D. Does'nt this idiot
Hyppocrite Ta understand Deepa really does not want to live with P anymore. Is he trying for an 
award for uniting couples who want divorce, now that he is not into performing weddings for 
Lovers. What a shallow character. The word manidaabimanam is the most misused word by
Frauds like Ta to protect his business partner. Where was his "manidabimaanam" when P
Did all those diabolical acts. 
If Prabha needs to be taken  care of , they could hire a nurse asistant to take care of him. Prabha 
Has used his money for ruining other people's business and poisoning. He could jolly well 
Use his money for hiring a nurse. If TT are so interested in P they could send the rich lady Lavanya
Back and take him to their home. I wish Deepa was very harsh to Tulasi. Tulasi deserved a slap
From Deepa. 
With friends like Tulasi and Ta Deepa does not need enemies.
garapati thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jinju

Today the title song was played and there were some unseen scenes. T slaps D in Prabha's place in front of the lady doctor. I wonder for what reason...she is getting so annoying. D poured her heart out in the friday episode. Anyone would have expected T to be moved to tears. How could she be this insensitive? She cannot force D to help Prabha. Only her parents have that right!

Also as Jan said Prabha needs to be left alone. Appa dhaan kaasa vida manushanga dhaan mukiyam nu he will understand.

Ta/T are getting on my nerves lately. I want Deepa to stay away from these two jerks for some time. How dare she slaps Deepa, is deepa a door mat for these two. They want her to help them when needed shut her mouth when they want privacy and walk all over her and never understand her pov.

She couldn't slap her beloved brother when he tried to poison food, accused deepa of cheating or abortion. Whatever Deepa did for which T slapped her it would not top any of the above reasons.

Is she mad or what, T knows that Vr is so mad at prabha because he slapped Deepa, who is she to slap her. This will make Vr and Indira super mad and I won't blame them.

Bhuvana jewels matter should be open in front of everyone Vr, Indira, Padma, MM, Mohan, Kalyani and Deepa. That will make Tamil/Thulasi realise how wrong Tamil was with Mohan and Deepa.

Edited by garapati - 10 years ago
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Agree with both of you, Jan50 and Jinju abt T/TA. What has gotten into them? Has T/TA forgotten what P has done to D and what he is capable of doing? P goes to the extent of harming or spending money to harm others and is a sadist to the core. If he cannot get along with someone or doesn't like someone, he just behaves like his mom. Why doesn't T understand D and as her best friend she is the one who shud give her strength. Why is she being so insensitive?? Why doesn't T understand that although P is her brother, P/D relationship is no where close to the one bet'n her and TA. D is open abt how she was being tortured by P and yet T is ignoring them as just normal things bet'n a couple. T is now coming out as  either totally stupid or as a perfect divine being who would forgive others' mistakes like she did with GW/Lav. Well, not everyone can be expected to be as forgiving as her. Also, P/D relationship is completely different from T/TA and so trying to bring them together will be in vain unless P rectifies. Even in sickness, the rascal P has to badmouth D and accuse her as responsible for this condition while he was the one who was torturing her and scheming all the time!! T/TA are feeling bad for P and keeping mum instead of making him realize if he ever genuinely thought abt seeing D while she was sick. One thing T has to understand is TA never suspected her or tortured her. He at least could differentiate bet'n good or bad and would never go the extent of harming someone. Whatever T went thru was more due to her own submissiveness in her own household which C/Lav/GW exploited. If T were strong like Sudha, GW or C would have given a second thought abt even coming near T! Most imp, TA would accept and realize his mistakes unlike P who thinks what he does is right and no one has the right to even ask abt it. He tried to destroy Kanagu's business, but justified it as saying that he did all this because of D hiding abt K! So, P could be T's brother, but asking D to be like her is crossing the limits. Also, would T have tolerated if Ta were like P? I wish D asks T what would T have done if TA were like P and imagine T in D' shoes. Also what if D blames T for her married life getting destroyed all because T gave ill-advise abt hiding abt K? But, D never once uttered that T was in any way responsible for her own mess. (T totally  blamed D when she got into a mess on the child thing!)
Well, P has money for all the criminal things, so he can very well arrange for a nurse to look after him to get better. Also, if T/TA are so concerned, they shud arrange someone to look after him rather than badmouthing D's family.

As for Revathy, she has all the support from the boy. Kal sure is going to be in big trouble.

Also, I don't understand something abt Lav's stay at T/TA's house. Are Nit's family taking a break from thendral?? It just doesn't make sense or there seems to be no logic for her to be staying at her mom's house, not taking care of her own child and sleeping thru the night while asking her brother and sis-in-law to take care of her baby, and to top it all going to work while asking her mom and anni to care for the baby!! I'm not against her getting back to work. But  if she really wanted to go to work, knowing how caring(??) her mom is, she shud have arranged for a maid or leave the baby in day care instead of indirectly torturing her anni while she is busy with studies!  May be I'm just not aware, or is it just me thinking that Lav is taking pills and so she sleeps thru the night while he baby cries?? Is she having some illness that she has to take those pills? Does she take sleeping pills? what kind of doc prescribes such meds to the mom while the baby is small? Lav came to mom's house so she can escape that scary lady, however what she does at her mom's house just doesn't justify anything!

Jan50 thumbnail
Kumaran has a strange way of introducing characters and situations. Bringing Lavanya to Tt house
Is to make her  and work with Ta and find out something in the business. May be Prabha
Will show his character withbTa also after a bad investment with his mom's jewels. Probably 
They will take a nose dive with that risky venture. Ta will try to cut out and ho with Nit and Prabha will
Show his character. In fact Ta will also show his selfishness by cutting out and doing business with Nit.
I want a split bet T and Ta. I find They were less dangerous to others when they were separate.
As a coiple they are so armful to friends and very preachy while being selfish. The fact is they dont even realize that they are selfish. Where was the scene where T slaps Deepa. Deepa should slap bacl 
Or kill her.
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Jaya.

What??  Thuls slaps Deepa?  How dare she?  I want Deepa to give her back nicely.

Agreed with all of your comments  T&TA are selfish people.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Jaya. 

I agree with Deepa on this one.  She doesn't need to go see Prabha even if he's sick.  TT can go do that if they want to, but they can't force Deepa to do that. 

Saravanan's family wow...never expected a scene like this.  Looks like Padma is in for a big shock when the whole family comes knocking on the door.  Great to see how the family welcomed Revathy hope they last like this forever and not change. 
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update

Deepa's decision to not taking care of Prabha is correct.

Even no Prabha is telling Deepa is the reason for his sickness. the lady offers him help. what will be her future only known to God. Like TPS, this doctor will face trouble later.

TT lost their brain. why they are forcing Deepa to take care of Prabha. when will they understand Prabha's revenge nature. pora pokka patha TT going to face big trouble soon.

Kal sister story is too much now. new avatar from Padma is expected soon.