Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 1st July WU

Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
hi,

Here is the written update and this is the first time I have done it sorry for the mistakes 😊

The Episode starts with Naitik taking Dadda ji to Maharaj's room. Shaurya and Varsha asks Vishwanber to sing, and he sings. Everyone laughs. The IT officials ask for the passwords. Naksh says he is feeling hungry. Maa asks Naitik till when will this continue. Naitik says we have to wait. Bhabhi Maa says Naksh did not had breakfast. Akshara says I will make something, Maa and Bhabhi Maa also go with them. They are shocked to see the kitchen floor. Everyone is on the ground. Maa gets angry seeing it. Akshara says let it be, they were doing their work. Maa says what shall I do now. Akshara says I will see in fridge is there anything. The items in the fridge are shattered. Akshara says I will make Khichdi. Maa and Bhabhi Maa clean the kitchen. Naksh asks Chikki about the food. Akshara brings the food and gives it to Naksh.

Akshara offers the IT officials tea. They say they cannot have it, but Akshara insists. Akshaara gives tea to Bau ji. She says we have to face the problem and deal with it. Naitik is worried and sees the condition of his house. Akshara gives him tea. Naitik says sorry to her, as he blames himself for all this. Akshara says she wish all this was a dream, Naitik says this is the reality. Naitik says he is feeling how it would be for others. Akshara says it matters to whom it happens. Akshara and Naitik say we did not do anything wrong, still we are facing it. Naitik holds her hand.

Akshara's mum is praying for her as she felt something bad is happening. Naksh talks with the officer, Akshara calls him. Akshara says he is disturbing them. Maa says if anyone tells anything to Naksh, she will not bear it. The official says you, your father and your wife, we have to talk to you three. Akshara, Naitik and Bau ji go to them. They question Naitik, his father and Akshara.

Scene shifts to Shaurya:

Everyone are having a great time singing songs. Shaurya is planning their mumbai trip. Babu ji says his wife was worried about Akshara. She tried calling Akshara but no one received the call. He tries calling Akshara and he too gets worried about them. Shaurya thinks of calling Mohit and calls him. Shaurya asks about Naitik. He says we tried calling everyone, but no one received. Mohit says we will go to their house and see.

The IT officials says you have not paid tax. Akshara and Naitik are shocked. Bau ji says we have paid the tax always. The IT officer says we have the proof that you have not paid the maximum tax. He asks for explaination and shows them. Naitik asks him to allow him to make a call. Naitik argues with them. The IT officer says its your mistakes, Naitik disagrees. They say we will take Akshara with us. Everyone are shocked. Naitik says why, what did she do. They say she is the head of the company. Naitik says she has nothing to do with this, take me along with you. They say we have to take her and you cannot stop us. Naitik says I can stop you. They ask Naitik to let them do their work. Naitik says you cannot take my wife. They says do you want to see our power. They arrest Akshara. She says I don't know anything. Naitik apologizes and requests them not to take Akshara. The officer does not listen. Bau ji also requests them, but they do not listen. Naitik pleads and Naksh cries.

Maa, Bhabhi Maa, and Akshara cry alone with others. Naitik says sorry, but the officer does not listen. Akshara looks at Naksh. The neighbors see that the police are taking Akshara. Akshara's family comes and see her arrested. They ask Naitik about it. Akshara leaves with the IT people.

Naitik takes his care and follows Akshara. Maa and Bhabhi Maa are worried. Bau ji says he will explain everything on the way. Akshara's family goes with him. Naksh says he wants to go to Akshara. Mohit is with Naksh. Akshara is crying sitting in the car. Naitik is after her car. She sees him and they both try to talk.

Precap:
Naksh talks to Naitik and asks him when will you come with mumma.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^ nikki thanks for wu
Thanks for doing it for me 🤗
Surish thumbnail
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the written update Sister :))