II Saurabh Raaj Jain/Vishnuji AT#3 .II - Page 89

Posted: 8 years ago
https://youtu.be/mYA1IUF3nVQ
ARTH EPISODE 3
Edited by thumbsdown - 8 years ago
#youtube @saurabhrajjain @927BIGFM at the Launch of his New Show 'Arth ' - Uncut Event 
#youtube @saurabhrajjain' in 4.30 ki Chai Live Show Program on Hbtv Yuva Edited by thumbsdown - 8 years ago

Mahabharata's Krishna is now Big FM's RJ

ANI | New Delhi Feb 25, 2016 12:05 PM IST

New Delhi, Feb. 25 (ANI): Sourabh Raaj Jain, popularly known for his character Krishna in the recently-concluded TV series 'Mahabharata,' has now turned into an RJ for Big FM's spiritual show 'Arth.'

While talking to ANI, the 30-year-old actor said, "'Arth' is a show, which is going to tell about day today life's emotions, situations that every human being goes through. It includes stuff like love, hate, jealously and lot of other emotions basically it is going to let the audience introspect in the night between 10 to 11 when the show goes on air to introspect into their own lives."

Sourabh, who has already recorded five episodes of the show, claimed that so far, his experience has been good and he has also learned a lot from the show. He said, "The voice is mine, but the content is of the writers. So even when I am reading it before recording it I go through it, I believe that some part of it remains in my sub conscious mind so that's learning and inspiring."

The actor, who claims that he is completely different from his on-screen characters, also revealed that he got this opportunity because of the image he created during his show Mahabharata.

In conversation with the actor turned RJ - Sourabh Raaj Jain!

Read on to know what Sourabh Raaj Jain has to share with us about his new Radio show

Small screen's much loved Krishna, who has also charmed the audience recently with his comic stint on Big Magic's popular comedy series Hazir Jawab Birbal is always keen on surprising the audience by stepping in something new.

Yes, we are talking about the good looking and talented actor Sourabh Raaj Jain who is now all set for his Radio Debut as an RJ for his Radio show Arth on one of the leading Radio Channel 92.7 Big FM. In a conversation with TellyBuzz, Sourabh shares more about his Radio show, his excitement, his preparations and much more.

What has been the reason behind this shift from TV to Radio?

I feel that it's not a shift; it's just another medium like we have TV, movies, Theatres, etc. Since I have never done radio before, so it has been an opportunity for me to try out something new along with that it has been the content which brought me into it. It is something which can make a difference in the society. I liked the concept. There have been actually two reasons which got me attracted towards it - One has been the first time opportunity to do radio and the other is, as I said, content. Both these reasons made me took the decision.

How has been your experience so far?

It's been a good experience so far. I have done couple of recordings till now and it's been nice.

How did you prepare yourself for it? How are you working upon your voice modulation and everything?

Since I have been acting for so long now, one thing which has been a part of my learning is modulating and expressing myself through my voice. TV has a combination of both - Audio and visual. It is really helping me out for Radio now but still I am learning and I feel that every part of life is a learning process. I am learning even now and trying to do my best.

We have also heard that there is going to be a video version of your show as well?

No, it's not true!

What have you been learning from the show?

I am getting to learn a lot of things. The voice is mine; and not the words. When I get the script, it's about human emotions and a lot of situations of life any human being goes through. So when I get the script, I sit down and read it and I try to understand what the writer has exactly written. I feel that even some percentage of that remains in my mind then it would be very good for me as a human being.

We have seen you playing Krishna on TV and now you are up to this on Radio, so are you more inclined towards spiritual contents?

Everybody has their own journey and the things I have done or doing is making my own journey. I played Krishna, I did Uttaran and I have anchored Savdhaan India - India Fights Backalso. So far I have been very lucky in doing different genres including comedy in Hazir Jawab Birbal.

How has been the response from your fans on your Radio debut?

They love me whatever I do and I love them for this (chuckles). So far the response from them has been very good. I need to work even harder now. 

Anwesha Kamal

Arth with Saurabh Raaj Jain | Meaning Of Effect And Failure

https://youtu.be/oaBVdzgjePE

Edited by thumbsdown - 8 years ago
sourabh raaj jain @saurabhraajjain  

Hve to learn, have to evolve, hve to let go...happy leap year's day tweeeple...GOodmorning