New promo jul 2 (age matter out [:o]

Posted: 10 years ago
new promo
karthik raji talking happily in cubicles.karthik says "we both will go to us" raji smiles and agrees.karthik gives his passport.raji checks it and get shocked raji cries"you hided the age matter to me "
next scene karthik tries to stop raji but raji replies"you are young to me,lets be seperated" 😲 .karthik gets shocked.
raji goes out .karthik looks at her 😒
Edited by Daffodilee - 10 years ago
Thanks for the new promo details.

Well just like we suspected, Raji's reaction. Nothing to be surprise off. Knew from the start age would not be an issue for Karthik but definitely for Raji.

Feel sorry for Karthik 😛 evalava problems he has to samalichufy lolz!

thanks Anu for the promo!😃

Ratna akka sonna maari ithu ethir pathe reaction thaan from Raji..but so fast a ithu theriya vanthuruchu!
ella matter um velila vanthachu, Karthik manasulla ippe onume illa, but what next?🤔
Hmm ennaku ennavo inthe story rombe interesting a irukum nu thonuthu, will wait and watch..

Anu ethavthu promo link iruka?
Edited by Hollie24 - 10 years ago
@hollie no i watched in tv

yep as expected raji made it a big issue.now the task starts karthik has to win raji's heart .and then have to convince his parents apuram meesai mama.between should escape frm sushan .oruthanuku love starting eh ivlo problemss ahhh pavam karthik.story gets interesting .hope director will move it in more interesting way
thanks for the promo update..anu.
so saree matter got solved.And now age matter again started..So sad...How will karthik going to pacify Raji??
This scene may come only on friday to make us tensed the entire weekend.
Here is the promo video

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMG66iFqi8I&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE] Edited by Hollie24 - 10 years ago
i profer a man, who is older than me, so i do understand Raji
Yellarum fiddlela readya vachukanga...

Thanks for the promo WU anu...
Thanks di HOLLI...for the video...
Ippadi yella aluthutu kadaisila onnume nadakatha mathiri irrupanga...

Raji's reaction is expected...what is karthik going to do...???atha next week promo valiya therijupom parungale...

Thanks for the promo both anu and hollie. 
we all expected this reaction from Raji's side. I think Karthik venumne passporta raji kita kodutha mathiri irunthuchi.
intha age problem pinnadi perusa vedikarathukula karthike sollidrathu betternu nenaichan pola?

yenna saree matter ke cofee kottinava ithu therinja enna pannuvalonu bayam pola.

Lets see what going to happen nu?
Anu and Hollie, thank you both!

Raji's reaction is expecting but I want to see scenes after this moment.  Aaww both were planning to go to US together ggrrr CVs for ruining this!  
I got my fiddle ready!  More so violin since I can actually play that.