Thendral

Thendral Tuesday- July 2, 2013

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Glad at least K is able understand Deepa's plight and offer some consoling words to her wounded heart. I want to really give a tight slap to T. Who is she to keep pressurizing D when her whole family is against D living with Prabha? Why TT are not taking any effort to bring a change in Prabha's attitude? Deepa family la orutharavdhu D Prabha kuda vaazhanum nu aasa patta ivanga panradhilla konjamavadhu artham irukkum. Even Indra understood true colors of Prabha ! Naalaike sernthu vaazhnthalum oru chinna misunderstanding vandha kuda Prabha will return to his sadistic ways and make D's life a living hell. He will go to any extent to pazhi vaangify D. TA realize panni apologize panna dhaan I will live with him again nu T adam pidikala. Thanakku oru nyayam friend ku oru nyayam. TT are full of double standards and extremely interfering. They should seriously know their limits. TT should go and offer all these golden advise to Prabha. Please leave D alone. 😡

Prabha even after scheming all evil things always have someone to help him. Kaasuku kashta patta bodhu Lax help panna oru aalu gave him money in lakhs to adaichify his nandri kadan. Now this seethamma...

Director enna dhaan solla vararu it is only good people who always suffer na...

Stupid TA doesn't even tell Prabha solli kaatifying the help is absolutely bad/stop badmouthing D. All his golden advises are reserved only for D !

Edited by jinju - 10 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
I have not watched today's episode. I am  waiting for it to upload. Does the director think we will all feel
So touched by Tulasi's innocense( madatthanam in ths case). There is a requirement for a woman described in Tamil literature. Accham( fear), madam( stupidity), nanam ( shyness), peyarpu ( defenseless). So that woman can be bullied and made to  obey the stupidest, worthless man.
I want tamil's business going down. Ta loses all money. Tulasi comes to about jewels. They fight
And split. The same couple who came preaching to D should face the music and split in 
Such a way that they never can unite.

Jan50 thumbnail
Prabha is still scheming in his sick bed. The way he bad mouthed D and blamed D for his sickness
In front of everyone. He is scheming for a divorce without any compensation. His lawyer has not met him yet. Othwise he will use this also.
Jan50 thumbnail
I just saw it. I am glad atleast Kalyani has a clear mind. Unfortunately Tulasi is kuzhappufying her also.
Good conversation bet D and K. D and K were too innocent regarding T. But T is clear on whose side she is. What ever suits Ta that is her side. In this centuri why does she think D needs a man to live
With no matter how evil and useless. People like Tt with double standards will tell D to 
Give it a try so that p improves. While D s trying and sufferinf if theynsve kids then their argument will be  you have to be with him because of your kids. In otherwords all they say s live in hell 
Because you have married and that is your fate. T is just sugar cating it.
That soft sugar sweet voice is the oe which is most irritating to me.
Jan50 thumbnail
I dont know what is it with Seethamma. Hope she is not trying something clever. If she did, i will be
Very happy.😆
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Jaya!

Liked D and K scene, it was great how D just vented out her feelings to K.  Tulasi dear you are wrong!  It's not easy to forgive what P did.  P still talking bad about D ggrrr!  Uugghh want TT to stop supporting this guy so much!

Seetha...hmm..wonder what Mr. K has in store, she has a daughter also it seems.

Jan50 thumbnail
So that is what it is. Seeta has a daughter. Let her be the next victim of P. 
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for the great update

K and d scene was good and at least k is able to understand d. Also, k and mohan have seen and experienced p and his attitude toward them and kanagu. Most imp, some of prabhas activities are simply unpardonable as he did them knowingly and out of sheer vengeance arising out of complete ignorance and misconceptions. So, d may never be able to forget or forgive them easily. Even after he came to know everything abt deepa, he has gone ahead to destroy Varada's business just to get even with them. Worst of all, he is still consulting his lawyer to destroy deepa's character so he need not pay any money. P is never going to realize what he did was wrong. Is he the same p who was in bhu's house? Has all the evilness of bhu been transferred to p after she went to jail?  

Not sure what t is thinking when she says d has to forgive and accept p? Is she confused or d confused? T is the one confused by TA and is not able to think clearly or see the pain that d has undergone. Also, if t has to decide bet'n TA and d or kal, she takes TA's side. Also, did t totally forget what her conditions to TA were after the c episode to accept and go back to TA? Also, why does she think that if d gets a divorce, her life is spoilt or she has to spend her life all alone? Well,  did T forget that she was in her hopeless fathers house after the c episode and she still didn't go to TA's house on her own! TA had to literally request and apologize before she even went with him although she knew TA realized his mistake. Why is she being  such a hypocrite?

So, is pavi going to inform kal abt her sis? 

Why the h**k is the dir trying to get all the school or college girls married? Both pavi/revathy are just studying college. With the main theme as women's  education, the storyline seems ridiculous. Seems like the only exception to this is Shyamala. 

Is seetha's intention genuine in helping p or is there something more to it? When she said bhu did a lot for her, it just doesn't make sense as bhu is extremely business minded and wouldn't help unless she had some gains. 

Also, I couldn't understand what caused t to slap d at prabhas house. Also why is d so angry as to throw stone on the car or push p? Did she come to know TA used bhu jewels for business and so p bought TA to his side and she pointed this out to t? Also,  who gave t rights to slap d? If d's parents did not like d getting slapped by p, would they even approve of d getting slapped by t? Even if t considers d as her own brothers wife, she doesn't have the right to slap d. It was totally uncalled for and she is going to regret her actions. 

mala86 thumbnail
                                Thanks Vjayam for the update.

Deepa behaves in a rude manner 😈😡 at times which is not good 😔 and the worst of all is she has started to misunderstand Thulasi 🥺 which is not at all nice ☯️ and i feel that this will be the stepping stone for the best friends to get separated 😒.

Edited by mala86 - 10 years ago