roxy22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
l wonder whether jai Wil have a surprise 4 shahrukh or not. i hope jai performs specially h him to show how bigger fan he is.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Actually, I read the updates on next week's episode that is going to air on July 6th... but the cast & crew already shoot the whole episode yesterday on July 2nd. So, I read all the updates on Twitter @ZeeTV, if you could read the tweets on July 2nd that is and scroll down a little bit. You might find some updates, here: 

@RajanMNaidu Now my fav Skipper Jai n his team performing. @iamsrk gives Jai Best wishes n hopes that his performance is d best #DIDSuperMoms @ZeeTV

@ZeeTV Mindblowing, superb, sensual performance by Skipper Jai and #DIDSuperMoms Cecile and Shivangi.

@RajanMNaidu My fav Jai, Cecille & Shivangi gave a MAA-IND blowing performance on 'Haye Rama Ye Kya hua'. @iamsrk loved it immensely #DIDSuperMoms @ZeeTV

@RajanMNaidu Skipper Jai imitating @iamsrk who is his all time fav star. SRK loved and appreciated his mimics. #DIDSuperMoms @ZeeTV*

*Edit*
Edited by abeer_19980408 - 10 years ago
roxy22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abeer_19980408

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Actually, I read the updates on next week's episode that is going to air on July 6th... but the cast & crew already shoot the whole episode yesterday on July 2nd. So, I read all the updates on Twitter @ZeeTV, if you could read the tweets on July 2nd that is and scroll down a little bit. You might find some updates, here:</font>

@RajanMNaiduNow my fav Skipper Jai n his team performing. @iamsrk gives Jai Best wishes n hopes that his performance is d best #DIDSuperMoms @ZeeTV

@ZeeTVMindblowing, superb, sensual performance by Skipper Jai and #DIDSuperMoms Cecile and Shivangi.

@RajanMNaiduMy fav Jai, Cecille & Shivangi gave a MAA-IND blowing performance on 'Haye Rama Ye Kya hua'. @iamsrk loved it immensely #DIDSuperMoms @ZeeTV

@RajanMNaiduSkipper Jai imitating @iamsrk who is his all time fav star. SRK loved and appreciated his mimics. #DIDSuperMoms @ZeeTV

@RajanMNaiduMy fav Jai, Cecille & Shivangi gave a MAA-IND blowing performance on 'Haye Rama Ye Kya hua'. @iamsrk loved it immensely #DIDSuperMoms @ZeeTV

thanks