Diya Aur Baati Hum

DABH 3-07 WU: Bhabho Compares SurYa with MoMily!

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Back to duty,Happy Wednesday Guys! I am here with today's WU of our favorite show Diya Aur Baati Hum.

My Views on the Epi:

Episode was a drag but onething I liked about it that is Bhabho is not playing but is really impressed by Emily this has made me relaxed!
(I am still on vacations so Doing WU through my phone!)
So Lets Start:

Episode starts with Suraj suggesting Sandhya to go and study inside room as there is lots of disturbance in the shop.
Sandhya says she really likes to study in shop as it gives her confidence and encourages her to study hard!
Suraj prepares tea for Sandhya and they talk about how dates(Khajoor) can be best replacement for Sugar!
Sandhya says how Suraj is working so hard just to encourage her till late night,Sandhya also remembers her father and Suraj tells her to study!it is heavely raining! ( Haaye Monsoon here too? And SurYa's romance but twist is someone is keeping an eye on this rainy romance of Surya but whom?)
Yes you guessed it right Bhabho is observing all this standing in temple and rain turn heavy,Santosh notices that door is open so she goes to close it and she observes Emily studying!

Mohit tells Emily to stuy hard otherwise she will be out from the contest the very first day! (Mohit Kameena Na Kaam Ka Na Kaaj Ka Dushman Anaaj Ka! Haaye Allah my hindi also improved! *pat on back to my self*)

Suddenly Emily feels sleepy and Mohit taunts her. (poor Emily!) candlelight goes off and Emily asks Mohit to bring a candle but Mohit refuses and tells that it is a lot that he is taking tutions for her sake! (huh Pati Ke naam pe Dhabba Kaheenka!)
Emily goes to search for candle!

Bhabho looks at Suraj serving tea to sandhya on oneside and Emily searching for candle on other side!Bhabho asks Emily to send Mohit to her and Mohit rat comes lowering hsi gaze (Biwi ke saamne sher aur Bhabho ke saamne Dhair? Beeghi Bili banta hai! )
Mohit asks now what Bhabho wants to tell him as he has already become tutor for Bhabho!

Bhabho lits a lantern and gives it to Mohit and tells him to give it to Emily!mohit ratty obeys and leaves with lantern as Bhabhasa observes this!

Bhabasa says that so many years passed but he never saw her helping her DIL's or in other case she being partial towards Emily!Babasa says that he has a complain and that too serious one!Bhabha refuses to listen on pretext of shortage of time but babasa goes on and again calls Bhabho partial and questions bhabho that for same competition she asked for guarantee from one DIL and she herself is helping other DIL for the same thing why?

Bhabhasa accuses Santosh that she is helping Emily keeping her hatred for Emily aside just because she wants Sandy to fail in the competition and she can bring an end to sandhya's dream!Bhabho denies this accusation

Bhabho then tells Bhabasa whole conversation of Mohit-Emily which she overheard ,she tells how Mohit invested Emily's money in Chit fund and lost it and how Emily is taking part to save Mohit from embarrassment! Bhabasa is shocked listening to this!

Bhabho says No doubt that her both DIL's are going for the same thing but they both have different reasons as Sandy is using Her hubby as ladder to conquer her dream whereas Emily is trying to save Mohit's respect that too when Mohit is not helping or supporting her in this!Bhabho adds that Emily's this act has made her place in her (Bhabho's )Heart .

Bhabho then compares that Sandy's win will somewhere reduce suraj's Respect whereas Emily's win will increase Mohit's Pride!Bhabho goes on to ask Bhabasa whose win is important for the family!Bhabhasa is quiet and Santosh drags him to a window and shows him how suraj is standing beside Sandhya while she is studying and she also drags him and shows him how Emily is studying and Mohit is sleeping peacefully (Careless Mohit Ratty and Meena Ratty!Haaye Allah Meena se yaad ayaa no Meena in today's epi? Hip hip huraah!)bhabhasa is speechless!

Bhabha says that a Wife who cares and works hard for her husbands respect(Emily) is good for family as compared to a wife who uses her husband to fullfill her dream (Sandhya) keeping his (Suraj's ) dreams!Bhabho says that she cannot see suraj's like this and for sake of it she wants to see Emily win this competition!Epi ends!

Precap:

Suraj-Sandhya-Emily stuck in a traffic jam and all three of them tensed!

Sorry for errors if any! A comment or a like will not hurt!:-)

Edited by I-Luv-Rashi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU. 😊
Bloody babho comparing Surya to Momily. 😡
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the WU...!! 
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update ..

Bhabho trying to save bad Mohit's respect than standing for good Surya ..