Thendral Wednesday Update 3/7/13

Posted: 10 years ago
Deepa starting to lose her mental stability, Prabha going to lose everything soon.😡

Pavi's ex mappilai comes home happily. His sisters tease him for saying they knew he was out with Revathy for icecream parlour.He denies first but the whole family tease him.. He blushes.. 😡😡(romba mukiyam!) His sisters praise Revathy saying she is very kid like and sweet.. They liked her behaviour and wants to get her to their house soon. His mother comes up with an idea to get them married. He denies sayign they are looking out for proposals for Pavi.. he says let them finish her marriage first.. His mother thinks of getting Revathy out of their family as she doesnt need their permission. He corrects her saying to keep patience as they should not disrupt that family's happiness. They can wait for 3 months when Pavitra gets married they can go and ask her hand. His mother too curious to get her daughter in law home..

VR shattered comes home.. Indira tells him about how Prabha was admitted in the hospital and they were called.. She said she told them they dont know him. VR started to get emotional hearing his name..He has a paper in hand saying how cheap and brutal he was.. He started cursing him.. Indira gets worried.. VR says on account of not to give compensation he has sent a legal notice stating the reason for divorce as Deepa having illegal affair with Kanagu.. he cries on how can this man stoop so low.. Indira gives a big oppari cursing him the weirdest of death and not surviving.. ( kadavulae enndoa ears still bleeding!😡 )Deepa gets the shock they see her standing out hearing their oppari.. They try to console her but she seems to be lost in some world. She starts asking VR why he accused her like that?  She repeats the same question sayingshe had never cheated him even after knowing he was in love bt why does he suspect her.. SHe says she wont do such act but why he accuse her knowingly.. Her repeated questions and blabbering confirms she was deeply affected by this.. VR somehow sends her to cool down they are getting tensed at her expressions.. She goes into room but still thinks and talks to herself.. Her sisters finds it weird.. All are sad..

Prabha house- his caretaker madam opens the door, her husband comes in. SHe intrduces her to Prabha.. Prabha asks him to stay back as he would be finding it difficult to go and come. She was taking care of him so much. Her husband agrees.Prabha sleeps.She takes her husband goes to have dinner. He asks her how long they are going to stay here. she convince him saying she has an eye on the boy's propeties and money.. He is earning so much and he has no one for him.. If they take care of him sticking on to him they can get hold of tht  money from him. Her husband thinks abt it as it would remove his financial crunch agrees to her plan.

Pavi asked by Kalyani to make breakfast for nextday as they are going to discharge MM. Pavi comes in sees Revathy in dream land of her romeo.. She sighs..

Thodarum

[MEMEBERSONLY]

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the great update

Saravanan's family somehow doesn't seem realistic. The boy himself behaves like a Psycho and something just doesn't seem right abt the whole thing. (the same actor also appeared in Nadhaswaram as a psycho boy, so may be I'm biased!) However, he did talk sensibly to his parents abt the marriage thing! Since Mohan did stalk and went to the extent of suicide to marry Kal, there is no valid point for K/M to oppose Revathy from marrying S when the whole family supports Revathy. However, Kal transformed M's life and M is greatly indebted to Kal in many ways which then transformed to love bet'n them. In Revathy's case the same doesn't hold true. Not sure when Pavi is going to break the news at home.

Deepa sure seems to have lost her mental balance. So, this is what makes her angry and she behaves rudely afterwards. P is lucky he is alive. No parents would be calm if their daughter has to undergo mental agony like hers. Well, even C probably didn't stoop so low to damage T as she was sure TA would not believe C. P has crossed all limits and I wonder how can T/TA support him even then. I wish D asks T what would she do if TA had done something like that? Would T ever forgive TA? I think this is going to split T/D forever.

So, cat is out of the bag. Seetha's intentions have been revealed. But, I feel so sorry for her daughter. Wish Seetha strips P of all the money and leave him w/o marrying him to her daughter!
Edited by Thendral_USA - 10 years ago
Thanks for update. Felt very sorry for Deepa. But that dialogue and scene was not good. It was too repetitive. I knew Seeta was too good to be true. But I am glad. Both retards( ta and p) will fall for that.
I want er to take all the money and make him a pauper.
Seethamma initially wanted to help out of sympathy. Later her greed set in. She might go thru some guilt pangs now and then, because she is not all that bad like Suchi. But after finding out 
What P is doing to D she might lose all that guilt feeling and rip him off happily with justification.
I give up on this drama. Everyone's characters have been totally damaged. There's no way in hell TA would stoop this low and throw away everyone for money. There's no way in hell Thuls would disregard D's opinions and feelings about her impending divorce. There's no way in hell P would stoop so low as to attacking D's character, no matter how mad he was. And there's ESPECIALLY no way in hell that D, of all people, will become mentally unstable over a useless idiot like P. 

And if Kals & Mohan decided that Revati is somehow in the wrong for falling in love, they are both idiotic and hypocritical. What happened to all the leads in this show? They are all so...selfish, self-serving and unbelievably, hypocritically self-righteous all the time. That combined with the continuous disapproval of women empowerment, while promoting the notion that marriage is the "be all, end all" for woman and clear disapproval of women getting out of abusive relationships; is quite frankly disgusting and irritating to the core. 

As a woman myself, I am both ashamed and dismayed that a drama - which was founded on the basis that a person shouldn't be prevented from further education simply because of their gender, economic status, parental pressures and other underlying factors - has dissolved into Thuls (the beneficiary of TA's attempt to break the societal expectations placed upon her), advising her best friend to buy whatever self respect she has and go crawling back to a disgusting excuse for a husband! ðŸ¤¢

Urgh. It's at times like these that I think that only Sudha-Puvi's relationship is normal and realistic...and that's saying something about the declining quality of this show. 
Edited by autumnsconcerto - 10 years ago
I want T and D to split. This is more likecreality. When a friend oversteps her limits one has to
Draw the line. I dont beleive in friends have absolute right to tell you what to do. The best they could
 do is point Out the consequences as they see it with out getting too preachy or controlling. In this
Case T and Ta showed no respect for D or her parents. They barged in and talked the way they want without any respect for an older man. Her parents were lot more respectful to these two frauds.
In fact they should ave ordered them to get out and not to ever talk to D or interfere in her life.
Harhem, thank you for your lovely updates!

What's wrong with CTs and the story writer?  Ggrr they are ruining Thendral!!!

Hhmm Saravanan's family, I cannot believe right away, they like Revathy now but will they always like her and support her??  Revathy really likes that family now, hope things go smooth with this track...oops forgot that will not happen right away because in the teaser Mohan goes in angry mode pulling Saravanan shirt. 

Yay another chance for Prabha and Tamil to be fooled!  Of course these guys are going to believe that Seetha is great, can't wait to see their faces when they know her true intentions.  Mr. K you are repeating the same track again first Suchi now Seetha!!

Nothing much to say about P/D divorce track...its going too far, time to wrap it up.  I want VR to show as proof how Prabha really is that way TT will ditch Prabha and support Deepa.  Right now that's the only scene I am looking forward to.
Prabhakar is becoming a bank for everyone now lol.  Wonder how Seetha is going to snatch everything away from him.  Will it be stopped by someone though?  Today's epi reminded me of when Suchi tells her friend that Prabha is her bank.  Pic credit Hollie. 

Very well said autumnconcerto. I think the main writer is on vacation. Some interns are writing the
Story.
Thanks haritha for the update...

cud not help feeling that if VR n Indira had shown a little consideration, this pain cud hv been avoided for deepa...even if D matter to go ahead, it may not hv turned so ugly...
for the first time real happy to see a swindler..prabha needs to understand for someone like him with bhu's background, this is likely to happen...
he did not want to give compensation to deepa...looks like he may need some compensation himself soon...