Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
daya phasaaophy..
acp shouting..again ...
but..hehe i like that commando dress duo wear😃
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Daya sir hiding something (like in Mamtha foundation) + Daya sir accused of killing a suspect (Staged Murder)  = I am looking forward for the case..

Didn't expect to see Daya sir in this weeks episode.. but there are no limits to my happiness .. because i even get to see Daya sir centric case 😛
nsapo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A partial OTT case again= fun duo and trio scenes😆looks exciting but hoping it wont turn out to be stupid😛
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Precap : A terrorist's face(the prisoner criminal of traitor in cid) named dragon is shown. Daya sir and he have a fight. Acp sir shouts how can Daya sir break his orders. In a field like area Daya sir has an encounter with goons and he is wearing khaki army dress. In next scene the terrorist is found dead by the team. He is also present there with blood strains in right hand. Someone is saying to Acp sir that your officer sn inspector Daya might kill him. Acp sir is fuming in anger and Abhi sir gives a shocked+confused expression.
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder why FW is showing such a precap for tomorrow. They must show it previous week to get the epi more hype😛. The precap looks exciting as well as interesting truth to tell. But according to near past history I fear that it will turn out a OTT, overdramatic case with silly motive. So having no expectations. But still I am eagerly looking forward to it😛😛 cause I am a cidian😛. We will atleast get to see some trio+duo scene😊😊.
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Duo in commando attire.. And daya phasao case.. Looking forward to it.
RiDzDAYAlover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
m hell excited to see DUO in that ARMY COSTUME...!!! 😃 wowiiee.. tht will be a treat to watch..!!! seeing those blackish marks on their face I wonder what Convo they must have had during make up session...:P aww.. they're awesome !
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: astonish

Daya sir hiding something (like in Mamtha foundation) + Daya sir accused of killing a suspect (Staged Murder)  = I am looking forward for the case..

Didn't expect to see Daya sir in this weeks episode.. but there are no limits to my happiness .. because i even get to see Daya sir centric case 😛

Hmm...maybe it's another weekend when we won't see Daya sir, but right now I'm going to enjoy because I'm doing caps for tomorrow. ðŸ˜³
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i haven't seen staged murder..btw😆