Users

Frequent Posters

TenTinyBreaths thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

PART - 10

~ Make Me Yours ~

Jaan... u r burning..

He panicked to know that riddhima got fever.. he withdrew his hand nd turned to leave to bring some food nd medicine for her when he felt her holding his hand.. He looked back nd saw her looking at him intently... He blinked his eyes in confusion.. he tried to understand wat her eyes were trying to tell him.. there was some thing new that he never saw before.. kuch to alag hain riddhi ki aankho mein.. par kya??

On the other hand Riddhima was staring at him with her longing eyes.. she was only craving for his warmth, his love, HIM.. She kept on holding his arm nd admired him through eyes..

RIDDHIMA IN HEART...

me tut ke sanam aise hee tujhe chahungee
teree aankho se kabhee dur nahee jaungee
kasam hai tujhko mere sajna mohabbat kee
mai sath phero ke sato wachan nibhaungee

Armaan finally realized wat new feeling her eyes were showing.. He found only madness, love, longing, craving and desire. His heart raced wen he saw her getting up from the bed nd coming to him slowly... Where riddhima was captivated by his eyes, armaan was also hypnotized by her eyes.. her eyes were only driving him crazy.. She stood in front of him nd placed her one hand on his cheek.. Armaan closed his eyes feeling her touch.. She didn't have any idea how much havoc she was creating within him... Soon he felt her hand caressing his cheeks, nose nd finally lips.. It was becoming more difficult to control his desires.

I love u..

She whispered nd bringing her another hand around his neck, standing on her toes, with other hand of hers still on his cheek, she started kissing his lips softly..

Her move simply bold armaan out.. but he was so shocked with her wild step that he didn't react for some seconds.. On the other hand, Riddhima, who was kissing him keenly, finally realized that he was not responding.. Being surprised, when she was about to withdraw her lips from him, the reality struck to armaan nd he pulled her overpoweringly into a wild kiss.. bringing her close around her waist by his one arm while other was continuously snaking up nd down along her back.. Riddhima also gave in as this was what she was craving for.. Both were out of their senses, kissing each other hungrily... They were running out of breathe, but were still trying to feel each other more.. Finally Riddhima broke the kiss nd gasped for air.. and with this armaan came back to his senses..

What the hell i was doing !! riddhi is not well.. she needs rest aur main...

Armaan thought nd became angry on himself.. He turned again nd started walking towards door.. After catching her breathe, she looked forward nd saw him leaving..

Armaan??

She asked confusingly... Here she was dying for him nd he was leaving her nd that too after wat had happened a minute ago...

He didn't look back.. but said..

Jaan.. u r not well.. i think we should (pausing a lill) wait for this..

Armi??

now its more difficult for armaan.. he always lost all arguments wen riddhima addressed as him "Armi".

jaan.. plzz.. let me bring some food nd medicine for u..

he didn't get any response but soon he felt her hugging him tight from behind.. For the second time riddhima opened her heart in front of him in her style which Armaan loves most..

Chod kar na ja tu aaj mujhko,
Dill mein aag si jal rahi hain..
Kuch kar na baithoon tere bin aye sanam,
Merey ishq ki junoon keh rahi hain..

And it was more than enough for Armaan nd as expected he gave in completely.. He was too dying for this moment.. he knew what had happened in the temple disturbed riddhima very badly.. the fear of losing her love drove her crazy.. other wise, its impossible to think a shy girl like Riddhima was trying to close to her love by herself.. although they are married now but they never shared any intimacy.

Armaan turned to her nd looked at her eyes..

tujhe pyar se dekhane wala,
tujhe apna samajne wala
ek dil hai , ek dil hee toh hai
meraa dil hai , meraa dil hee toh hai

He kissed her forehead nd she closed her eyes feeling secured..

tere liye sab ko mai aaj dilbar chhod ke aayee
rasmo ke kasmo ke sare bandhan tod ke aayee

She opened her eyes nd finally a lone tear escaped from her eyes..

dekho mai toh dekho sonie ko jab palke uthau
jindagee bana ke meree jan ko mai sanson me basau

Armaan brushed off the tear from her cheek.. nd hugged her warmly.. he started stroking her hair where as she cling onto him more tightly, as if she leaves him, some thing bad will happen to him..

tere ishk me dubnewala tujhe har pal dhund ne wala
ek dil hai, ek dil hee toh hai
meraa dil hai, meraa dil hee toh hai

Armaan felt her hugging him tight.. He patted her back lovingly nd breaking the hug she looked at him nd again confessed... I love u..

aaja teree sunee sunee mang ko mai taro se bhar du
sajnee divanee saree umar abb mai tere nam kar du

Armaan smiled lill nd kissed her lips softly, promising her to be with her always..

saree duniya ko me toh bhul baiti baho me aake
aisa laga sab kuchh pa liya hai teraa pyar pake

Armaan took her in his arms nd started walking towards the bed.. Riddhima on the other hand placed her hands around his neck nd put her head on his heart.

tere khwab sajane wala teree duniya basane wala
ek dil hai ek dil hai ek dil hee toh hai
meraa dil hai meraa dil hai meraa dil hee toh hai
tujhe pyar se dekh ne wala tujhe apna samajne wala
meraa dil hai, meraa dil hee toh hai, aah dil hee toh hai

Armaan placed her carefully on bed nd carefully landed on the top of her.. He asked riddhima through his eyes for the last time as he knew she wasn't that well but in response she brought him closer to her entangling her hands around his neck.. Armaan settled his head in the crook of her neck nd started placing soft kisses there.. Riddhima, on the other hand, were running her fingers in his hair, arousing him more... Soon the passion got better of armaan as he started to love her madly.. Riddhima too was allowing him to come closer to her. She switched off the lamp kept on the table beside their bed as both lost in savoring each other..

TenTinyBreaths thumbnail

PART - 11

~ I Can't See U In Pain ~

"armaan tum kahan ja rahe ho??"

"ek minute jaan.. tum baitho.. main abhi tumharey liye ice cream le kar ata hoon.."

"wowww.. ice cream.. thank u armi.. u r d best"

Riddhima's excitement also made armaan happy. they were sitting on a bench in the park, chit chatting with each other, laughing, teasing nd of course romancing in between... wen suddenly it started drizzling nd knowing his best friend very well, he decided to bring ice cream for her from the ice cream parlor situated at the opposite side of the road.. as from childhood they enjoy ice cream while getting wet in light drizzling nd of course after that both got cold together nd kept on sneezing for next two days at least.. but they were crazy besties nd now crazy lover.. oopss!! sorry.. crazy husband nd wife but as they both didn't get the time of enjoying the phase of BF - GF love, they decided to enjoy those feeling.. nd so, they came to the park nd were behaving juz like teenagers who fell in love for the first time...

Armaan started walking towards the ice cream parlor wen she called his name loudly..

"armiii"

he turned nd smilingly answered..

"two scoops of chocolate but one scoop strawberry in between.. i know jaan.."

She smiled nd bit her tongue in shyness.. Gosh!! he juz bowled by her innocence like always.. He forgot that he stopped in the middle of the road but soon a harsh horn brought him back to the reality.. He apologize to the driver nd then crossing the road looked back his love nd saw her glaring at him with angry eyes.. oh god.. aab to bahot daant padegi.. he gulped nd ordered two ice creams in stead of one nd came back to his angry wifey..

"jaan.. " he extended his hand offering ice cream.. she took that nd without uttering a word, started walking along the road.. enjoying the ice cream in the rain, pretending to forget him nd humming song she kept on licking her fav ice cream.

Armaan sighed seeing the sight.. Typical basket!! she never fought with armaan but stopped talking with him nd started ignoring him completely.. she very well knew dat he could not live with her indifference... he hated most wen his jaan stops talking to him..

But this time he had a solution.. he knew his silly best friend.. and following her, he said innocently..

"mm.. jaan.. i think u r happy with one ice cream.. toh yeh dusra wala jo main apni darling wifey ke liye laya tha.. aab iska kya karoon??? (paused for some sec pretending to think).. idea.. issey main hi kha leta hoon.. u don't like wasting money, no??"

Riddhima turned at once hearing him.. God!! she was crazy for ice creams.. one.. two.. three... she could finish lots of ice cream happily sacrificing all her meals... Armaan grinned seeing his trick working.. Riddhi came near him nd asked...

"yeh merey liye hain??"

she asked so sweetly dat he couldn't help but pecked her left cheek softly.. she blushed but said shyly..

"toh fir dohh..."

he nodded his head negatively... she became confused nd asked...

"kyun??"

he smiled cutely seeing the childish ridhima nd leaning near her, offering his right cheek he said...

"pehle mera return gift??"

She blushed heavily bt decided to play along..

"pehle ice cream do..."

"naa.. tum bhag jayogi.."

"armiii..."
she said dejectedly nd as alwaz armaan lost the battle near his love nd forwarded his hand.. she took the ice cream nd leaned towards him.. he closed his eyes anticipating the kiss but she whispered in his ear...

"tum bahot achche ho armi... (pause...armaan waited with lill smile on his lips but then he heard her lill louder voice..)... par main nahi.."

he opened his eyes nd saw his jaan running away with both the ice creams.. then she stopped at a distance nd turned nd poking her tongue she said...

"mera buddhu armiii"

nd dat was it.. he couldn't handle any more teasing nd started chasing her.. she too kept running but at the same time provoking armaan saying..

"catch me if u can.. agar pakad li toh return gift pakka..."

armaan paced his speed but she kept on running but turning her head in between sometimes giggling or poking her tongue at him.. some times winking at him or throwing flying kisses... but wat she didn't know that their masti was for a few time only... suddenly, some goons came riding on bikes nd stopped encircling her... riddhima stopped.. the ice creams fell from her hands.. her laughter vanished nd converted into horror... her dupatta slid down from her neck as they hold her hands harshly all of a sudden..

Armaan stopped seeing the unexpected scene in front of his eyes but before he jump into the action, one goon put a knife on her throat demanding her jewelries.. she gave all timidly except the mangalsutra.. but wen they tried to tear it off, she pushed that goon with all her force nd her throat got a cut.. nd she uttered in pain..

"aah"

Armaan couldn't bear more nd started beating every one badly nd came to her worriedly..

"jaan.. u ok??"

Riddhima looked at him but before she could answer she felt armaan fell on her lap holding his head.. She became confused but then realized that his head was bleeding badly.. she looked in front nd saw a pair of feet nd raising her view she got the worst shock..

"bhai.. aap???"

He knelt in front nd said..

"kahan tha na.. barbaad kar ke rak dunga terey armaan ko.."

she looked back at her lap nd kept on staring at unconscious bleeding armaan lying in a pool of blood wetting her dress completely...

"aab kya karegi tu riddhi?? iskey liye tune mujhe dhoka diya tha, na?? yeh khud aapni zindegi nahi bacha paya to tujhe kya protect karta..."

Riddhima was still looking at him blankly...

"tera armaan mar gaya .. riddhi.. suna tune.. tera armaan..."

but before Rishav repeats those horrible words one more time,  she protested...

"nahiii"
She shook armaan vigorously calling his name loudly with all her heart..

"armaan... armaan.. utho.. tume kuch nahi ho sakta.. tum mujhe aisey chod ke nahi jaa sakte.. armaaannn.. get up.. armaannn..."

but he didn't stir nd dat added madness to her fear nd she became hysteric nd shook him more vigorously crying nd shouting..

armaan

armaannn...

------------------------------------------------------------

ARMAANNN...

she shouted and got up on the bed... she was breathing loudly.. her heart was beating so loudly dat any one could hear.. she was completely wet with perspiration... she covered her face with her palms nd her eyes started flowing...

Armaan got up too hearing her sudden shriek.. he got up nd looked at his jaan at once nd the scene simply wrenched his heart... he put his hand on her hands that were on her face nd uttered softly yet with lots of concern..

JAAN...

riddhima removed her hands nd looked at the source... seeing her tear stricken, pale, frightened face, armaan panicked...

jaan.. kya hua... jaan???

but she didn't waste any time nd threw herself in his arms.. hugging him as tight as possible.. she was behaving like if she breaks the hug, he'll vanish definitely... nd she couldn't afford losing him.. before that she will prefer to die.. she juz burried herself more n more within him.. he became disturbed seeing her like this.. juz a few hours before she was showering all her love over him nd slept in his arms contended then wat happened to her all of a sudden?? but still he responded her hug.. securing her in him but his mind was else where...

achanak se yeh jaan ko kya ho gaya.. abhi toh thik thi..

he thought nd some thing clicked his mind nd he whispered...

jaan.. tum abhi tak rishab ki baat ko leke...

but as soon as she heard "rishav" she shook vigorously in his arms nd her breathe became indifferent again nd she hugged him more tightly... nd that was enough to prove armaan's doubt.. he sighed.. how could he think that his jaan will forget rishav's threatening within hours!!!.. he threatened riddhima about him nd he knew how much his jaan loves him.. he felt blessed feeling her endless love for him but he can't see her like this too.. they juz got married a few hours ago but that rishab juz ruined every thing... he sighed nd started stroking riddhima's hair gently by one hand nd by other he was holding her securely...

kya hua jaan... dekho main bilkul thik hoon... jab tak tumara pyaar hain merey sath mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta jaan... fir tum kyun darr...

but he stopped realizing some thing nd breaking the hug he looked at her eyes nd saw immense fear in those green pair... nd clearing her tears he asked...

koi boora sapna dekha, na???

Riddhima was shocked.. how did he guess??? but then she relaxed as its her armaan.. her best friend.. her love.. her life partner.. if he won't read her thoughts, then who can!!! he is the person who knows her inside out, may be more than herself too.. nd this time feeling extremely fortunate her eyes welled up in happiness..

jaan... plss.. don't cry na... i can't see u in tears jaan.. plzzz..

armaan panicked but then seeing lill smile forming on her lips he stopped being extremely confused...

I LOVE U ARMI.. I LOVE U SOOO MUCHHH...

she whispered in tears nd continued..

kaisey padh leto tum mujhe?? kaisey armi??? kaisey kar lete ho tum mujh se itna pyaar??

she asked innocently nd armaan smiled at his jaan.. nd replied pulling her into a warm hug..

yeh toh main bhi tum se pooch sakta hoon jaan.. ke kaisey karti ho tum mujh se itna pyaar..?? yeh armaan jisse kabhi pyaar ka matlab hi nahi pata tha, kaisey samjhaya ussey ki pyaar ki hadd kya hoti hain?? ya fir yeh kahoo ke hadd se zyada pyaar kissey kehte hain...

Armaan paused nd riddhima placed her head on his heart nd kissed there softly... he smiled nd kissed her hair...

tum mujhsey bahot pyaar karti ho na jaan??? fir main kuch mangoonga to mujhe dogi??

she raised her head a lill to peep in his eyes nd seeing immense love for her she felt secured nd raising lill more kissed his forehead softly nd replied...

mera toh sab kuch tumara hain armii... jaan bhi mangoge toh...

but armaan placed his finger on her lips nd stopped her to complete that horrible sentence..

juz shut up jaan...

he scolded her softly nd she laughed a lill hearing her armi scolding her...

awww!!! merey armi ko toh daant na bhi nahi ata...

she pinched his cheek nd he smiled showing his dimple but next moment she said...

u r chooo cute armi... i juz love ur dimples...

she kissed his dimples which deepened his smile... she again placed her head on his heart nd hugging him said...

don't worry armi... main fir se aisey react nahi karungi... aur bhai ki baato ko bhulne ki poori koshish karungi...

he hugged her tight smilingly... if he can read her thoughts, she can too.. because no one understands him better than her nd that's the reason he is sooo dependable on her...

i know it'll take some time but i'll try my best armi.. pakka promise...

riddhima said nd armaan kissed her forehead affectionately...

i know jaan.. i know u can't see me in pain..

she smiled.

jaan... kal humari nayee zindegi ki pehli subah hain.. main ankhe kholke uss riddhima ko dekhna chahta hoon jiski ek muskaan meri zindegi ki wajah hain..

riddhima looked down feeling color raising on her cheeks , making armaan smile.. he raised her head putting his index finger under her chin nd continued...

jiski ankho ki yeh sharam mujhey ussey phir se pyaar karne pe majboor kar deti hain.. milegi na woh riddhima mujhe???

she looked at him lovingly...

mujhe yeh dari hui si, shehmi si, dukhi wali riddhima nahi balki armi ki basket chahiye.. milegi na mujhe wohh???

she nodded her head positively unable to utter any thing.. his eternal love juz taking her deep in the ocean of maddening love... she hugged him tightly... armaan understood her unsaid words nd said..

thank u jaan..

he made her lie down gently nd also lied down beside her.. she at once shifted towards him nd placed her head over his heart, the most comfortable place for her nd whispered...

good night hubby..

he smiled feeling extremely blessed hearing the word "hubby" from his jaan.. yess.. they are married.. nd no one can change that now.. he pulled her closer to him around her waist nd closing his eyes satisfyingly he replied..

good night wifey..

riddhima too felt the same hearing the word "wifey" nd she too closed her eyes feeling extremely contended with this beautiful truth.. nd soon both fell asleep in each other's embrace waiting for the new morning which will bring lots of happiness in their lives..

TenTinyBreaths thumbnail

PART - 12

~ A New Beginning ~

Armaan stirred in his sleep but when he extended his hand he found the place next to him on the bed is empty.. he tried to open his eyes but he was still sleepy.. still with crunching eyes he managed to see that riddhima was not on the bed. He sighed nd hugging her pillow he closed his eyes. When suddenly he heard the beautiful chime of her anklets.. he smiled feeling bliss nd turning a lill opened his eyes once again. But this time he didn't found it difficult.. all his tiredness nd sleepiness vanished as soon as he heard that beautiful chime. He always adore the sound of her anklets. It makes him feel that she is very close to her. But what he saw now juz took his breath away.. she was juz cuming out of the bathroom having shower. Her hair is completely wet.. water droplets were falling from the end of her long, now lill messy hair.. she is toweling her hair closing her eyes.. so, naturally she is unaware of her hubby's gaze. He was stuck. Stuck with her beauty. So pure.. so nave.. so innocent.. he can spend his whole life admiring her. Then suddenly his gaze followed down her face nd he gasped seeing the scene.. she was still in her peti-coat nd blouse.. his heart beat rose.. nd quickly he moved his gaze to control his emotions wen he found a beautiful orange saree kept on the bed juz nxt to him.. he admired the saree.. orange!! He should hve knwn this.. she'll wear an orange saree on the very 1st day after their wedding only.. he smiled but then something stroke his mind nd he quickly closed his eyes pretending to be asleep till now.

Here, riddhima opened her eyes after drying her hair.. then putting the towel back in the bathroom she went near the bed to take the saree. She has this bad habit. She cannot wear saree without a long mirror. She needs to see her whole reflection while tying the saree.. nd dat's why she couldn't wear it in the bathroom. She thanked god seeing armaan still asleep. She smiled thanking her stars. But before leaving the bed after taking the saree she couldn't help but kissed his forehead affectionately. He was smiling in his sleep. May be he is seeing a good dream. Nd dat smile made him so irresistible dat she couldn't help but pecked his forehead nd then ruffling his hair softly she whispered..
"I love u armi.."

She found his smile deepening more. Surely he is seeing a good dream. Smiling widely she took the saree nd stood in front of the mirror to do this huge task. Lill did she know that he was smiling not because he was seeing any dream but because he was living his dream in reality.. his dream.. his riddhima.. his best friend.. now his wife.. he is satisfied with his life.

Soon armaan opened his eyes as he felt her weight absent from the bed nd as expected he found his stupid best friend struggling with her long saree. He wanted to laugh seeing her expressions but controlled. He wanted to get up nd help her tying the saree but resisted dat as well.. it's in deed time for some fun. He was lying with the help of his right hand supporting his head nd looking at her lovingly.. she was trying nd trying but was failing miserably. Nd in irritation she was juz making weird faces nd blabbering with herself..

"goshh!! Log yeh saree kaisey pehente hain yaar.. har baar toh maa help karti thi par aab main kya karoon.. it's truly difficult.. suit pehen loon kya?? Par.. aaj toh pehla din hain.. bhabi ne kaha ke saree pehen ni chahiye.. aur armi ko bhi toh main saree main bahot achchi lagti hoon.. kitna khush hoga wohh jab uthega.. par.. par yeh stupid saree itni lambi kyun hoti hain.. mujhsey ho hi nahi rahi.."
She sighed nd being extremely tired sat on the stool in front of the dressing table.. she was sad.. nd pouting like a lill kid at her failure..

It was more than enough for armaan to get up nd help her.. he can't see his princess sad..

Soon riddhima felt a tap on her shoulder nd jerked back to the reality.. her heart beat subsidized seeing her armaan but soon rather very soon she realized wat she is wearing nd once again her heart beat rose. This time higher than before. Armaan smiled seeing her blushing in shyness nd whispered in her ear..
"it's okk jaan.. we r husband nd wife now.. remember.."

Riddhima turned redder hearing this nd hugged him in reflex. Armaan smiled nd covered her within his strong arms. Riddhima was still clinging onto him hugging him tightly in shyness when armaan whispered..
"main madat karoon??"

She nodded her head negatively..
"kyun" he asked..

"I can't face u armi.. I'm feeling too shy.."

Armaan smiled nd kissed her cheek side ways nd with great difficulty he broke the hug..

"it's okk jaan.. tum aankh bandh kar ke khadi raho.. I'll tie ur saree.. thik hain??"

He asked lovingly cupping her face. She had no option.. so she agreed.. but asked with closed eyes..

"par armi.. hw could u?? main ladki ho kar nahi kar pa rahi hoon.. tum kaisey..??"

But she stopped wen she felt his fingers over her navel. He was tying the pleats.. she shivered feeling his warmth.. soon she felt her palla was being put over her chest nd pinned up. She knew that he had tied the saree but before she could open her eyes, she heard him saying in glee..
"see.. ho gaya.."

Riddhima opened her eyes nd found an extremely happy armaan. He was proud with his work..
"see jaan.. it's perfect, isn't it??"

Armaan asked her enthusiastically pointing towards the mirror.. she smiled feeling so blessed nd turned towards the mirror.. this time she couldn't help but admire herself. He tied it perfectly. Never she looked so gorgeous in any saree.. aur ho bhi kyun na?? ek toh uski armi ki fav color ki saree hain upar se uski armi ne khud ussey pehnaya hain.. she was smiling wen she felt her mang being filled by him nd soon he tied the mangalsutra around her neck. Then hugging her from behind around her waist putting his head on her left shoulder he smiled satisfyingly.. "perfect.. aab lag rahi ho tum.. armi ki riddhima.." this time her eyes welled up.. armaan soon broke the hug nd turning her, cupped her face..

"hey.. kya hua meri jaan ko??"

She hugged him nd disclosed her fear..
"hum humesha aise hi sath honge na armaan?? Bhai..(she gulped the lump formed in her throat).. bhai kuch karega toh nahi na??"

He tightened his grip around her. Wat he could say.. he, himself, doesn't know wat is in store for them.. wat will rishav do?? Of course he'll do some thing.. nd he'll do every thing to make them suffer.. it will be a lie if he says dat he isn't bothered about that.. of course he is tensed as well.. but not for himself but for his jaan.. he can face any hurdle but if rishav snatches his jaan away from him, he'll turn crazy surely.. he can now nvr imagine a second without her. She is the only thing he have. He can't afford losing her. He was lost in his fear wen they heard a knock on the door..

"riddhi.. armaan.. neeche aa jao jaldi.. kuch nahi kaya tum dono ne kal se.. break fast thanda ho raha hain.. jaldi aa jao.."

Riddhima broke the hug nd clearing her tears shouted..
"ji bhabi.. hum abhi ate hain.."

Then turning to armaan..
"armi.. go.. get fresh.. bhabi ne kapde diye hain.. change in those.. then bahot kaam hain.. u knw, na??"

He nodded nd smiled. then pecking her forehead he went for a shower… of course he can handle every thick nd thin.. his strength .. his love.. his jaan.. is with him.. nd he will conquer every thing…
"bass tum humseha sath rehna riddhima.. zindegi se mujhey aur kuch nahi chahiye"
 he sighed in relief nd switched on the shower.

TenTinyBreaths thumbnail

PART - 13

~ With A New Family ~

"Good morning bhabi"… riddhi entered kitchen smilingly nd wished bhabi warmly..

"Godd morning riddhima.. how r u now??" Bhabi asked returning her smile.

"I'm fine bhabi… bas tiredness ke wajah se wasn't feeling well yesterday"...
Riddhima said avoiding eye contact nd bhabi nodded understanding her situation.. it's really difficult for a gal dat too lyk riddhima to face so much in one day.. nd naturally it drained out all her energy.. understanding her mental turmoil she didn't probe her further.. after all.. they met juz yesterday.. it's natural if riddhima does not feel like sharing with her nd she respect her space.

"mm.. bhabi.." riddhima paused hesitantly.. bhabi looked at her asking her to carry on through her eyes.. nd riddhima continued.. "lunch main banayun??" Nd before bhabi could say further she continued.. "dnt wrry bhabi. Mujhey khana banana ata hain.. wohh… actually who maa ne kaha tha shadi ke baad dulhan ko khana banana hota hain pehle din.. aur.. mm… who aap sab ne humarey liye itna kiya.. u are like our family now.. toh kya main.. I mean.. agar aap permission de toh.. kya main.."

riddhima was hesitating.. she wants to cook for them but she doesn't have that ri8… after all.. they are juz guests… but wat dey did for them made her feel as if it's her new family.. bhabi smiled nd cupping her cheek lovingly she said..
"ismey itna hesitate feel karne ki kya zaroorat hain.. main toh tumhari bhi bhabi hoon,na?? aur merey liye to tum bilkul merei choti behen jaisi ho…"

bhabi paused nd riddhima hugged her smiling brightly..
"par.. "

as soon as she heard it, riddhima detangled herself nd looked at her worriedly..
bhabi smiled nd cleared her doubt.. "par main apney choti si behen se itna kaam nhi karwa sakti.."

it took some seconds to understand the fact nd finally riddhima relaxed completely..
"par babhi.."

"tchh.. riddhima… koi zaroorat nhi lunch banana ki.."
hearing dis riddhi's face fell..

"but if u want u can make d desert.. u knw rahul aur tumharey badey bhaiya ko gazar ka halwa bahot pasand hain.."
as soon as bhabi completed, riddhima's face lit up again..

"sure bhabi.."

bhabi laughed a lill seeing her excitement nd said.. "but b4 that cum.. hve ur brk fast.. sab wait kar rahey honge.."

riddhima nodded and soon all are in dining area having their break fast with rahul puling armaan's leg to no extent nd poor fellow was juz eating his food looking only at his plate as if there is nothing more beautiful than his plate in dis world..
after brkfast armaan left with rahul in search of rented house.. in spite of trying thousand tyms armaan didn't agree wth rahul to stay at their home.. knowing how adamant his frnd is, finally rahul agreed to hlp his best buddy.

It's lunch tym.. bhabi nd riddhima is waiting for d duo impatiently as they r not answering their calls nd naturally riddhima is hell worried thinking every thing negative that rishab could hve done to him. Bhabi is trying several tyms to reach rahul's phone seeing riddhima crying bitterly but all is in vain.. finally around 4.30pm both returned home with armaan highly upset nd rahul trying to console him. But before bhabi could ask rahul about the matter, riddhima juz ran straight into armaan's arm, crying even more bitterly. Here armaan, who was lost in his thought became lill startled as soon as he felt her crashing herself over himself.. nd as a reflex his back hit the door behind causing slight pain to his spinal chord but he hugged her back anyway..rubbing her back to soothe her..

"sshh… jaan.. kuch nahi hua mujhey.. see.. I'm fine… jaan.. bass na.."

Armaan whispered in her ear trying to make her normal but she was juz hugging him tight to tighter in every passing second.. bhabi signaled rahul to leave AR alone nd indicated him to come wth her which rahul followed immediately..

Armaan kept on hugging her nd saying nothing but sweet wrds to erase her fear.. after some tym wen riddhima's sob subsidized, he detangled her nd cupping her face lovingly.. he said..
"I'm absolutely fine jaan.. bass.. ab aur nahi rona.. okk??"

"main… wohh.. tum.. phone.. bhai.. armi.."

She was juz able to utter some wrds in between her sobs but couldn't able to mke a concrete sentence..

"sshh" armaan hugged her tightly understanding her fear.. unknowingly he, himself refreshed all her fear which he tried to wash away last night.. he sighed nd cursed himself for not calling her before. Of course he was disturbed but dat doesn't mke sense wat he did.. he should hve thought about his riddhi's feelings.. but he was so disoriented thinking about their future dat he completely forgot their present.. how could he be so irresponsible.. he was truly mad at himself then but before he could curse himself more nd feel guilty , riddhima broke d hug this time.. nd lovingly pecking his forehead one she said..

"main bahot dar gayee thi armi.."

Nd hearing her painful voice he couldn't help but his own eyes got teary.. mostly seeing the devastated state of his riddhima and also wat he suffered during last few hours.. he don't know wat is there in store for them.. but he knows one thing.. whatever happens, he will do every possible effort to make his riddhi happy, to give her whatever she deserves nd above all he promised himself to never repeat such stupidity again in his life. Where there is whirlpools of thoughts in armaan's mind unconsciously a fat tear rolled down from his eyes nd riddhima quickly wiped dat away lovingly with her soft fingers..

"it's okk armi.. I knw tum upset the.. ghar nhi mila,na??"

Armaan looked at her with utmost admiration nd nodded in NO..

"koi baat nhi.. firse koshish karenge, ok??"

Armaan said nothing bt kissed her forehead lovingly, pouring all his love, care n respect.. lingering his lips for quite a long tym nd automatically it created a satisfactory smile across her lips.. yess.. her armaan is with her.. fit n fine.. juz in front of her eyes.. that's all she needs.. rest they can struggle together..

"bass.. tum sath rehna armi.. zindegi se aur kuch nhi chahiye mujhey.."
Riddhima thought nd sighed contently..

TenTinyBreaths thumbnail

PART - 14

All are settled at the dining area for their lunch. bhabi forced riddhima too to sit n eat n not to serve nd after lots of trying finally riddhima failed to mke bhabi agree nd she too is now sitting beside armaan.. bhabi served the trio nd then prepared her plate..

Bhabhi alrdy knew d matter from rahul while riddhima is still unaware of the complete reason of armaan's sadness.. she still thinks armaan is upset for not finding suitable house for them but dat's not the complete truth.. they are in bigger trouble. But neither bhabi nor rahul said anything as they knew armaan will like to talk to riddhima alone in his own way.. juz in oneday, bhabi nd rahul both know how sensitive nd delicate riddhima is nd one person who can handle this innocent girl is her armaan only.. because armaan is the sole reason of her strength nd her break down too.. he is her strength as well as her weakness.. she becomes insane if armaan is lill late but wen armaan is in trouble, god knws from where she gets immense power to stay strong n handle the situation.. truly they both mkes a perfect picture nd rahul is very happy to see his best frnd finally wth his love nd undoubtedly he is happier seeing his bst frnz's choice.. he listened to about riddhima thousand times from armaan but nvr met her before.. nd now knowing her, gave him intense happiness n satisfaction for his best frnd.. he mentally thanked riddhima's mother for her last minute brave decision.. otherwise these two beautiful souls would hve destroyed till now..all were lost in their own thoughts wen bhabi said suddenly..
"riddhima.. armaan ko desert serve karo,na.."

Riddhima looked at bhabi lill startled nd saw her smiling lovingly.. bhabi indicated her through eyes to look at armaan's plate which riddhima followed obediently nd found him completed his lunch.. riddhima looked back at bhabi who nodded in yes.. nd riddhima went to kitchen to warm her gazar ka halwa… in between all washed their hands wen suddenly the door bell rang..

"main dekhti hoon.." riddhima came running from the kitchen putting halwa in microwave oven as she knew who this might be.. nd she was ri8.. it's rahul's elder brother,aditya… as they had lunch very late today, it was automatically aditya's time to return home.. he smiled at riddhima who opened the door nd asked warmly..
"kaisi hain meri choti si behen??"

Riddhima smiled widely nd replied.. "I'm fine bhaiya.."

He nodded his head nd patting her head lovingly, he went to his room to get freshen up before joining all.. riddhima has this feeling of satisfaction from last night.. although she nvr meet this family before.. but still she feels connected to them.. nd both aditya nd rahul gave her the feeling of sibling love which she was deprived of her whole life in spite of having an elder brother.. all of a sudden rishav came to her mind..

"kyun bhai.. kyun aapney kabhi bhi mujhe nhi samjha.. kyun aapney kabhi bhi ek pal ke liye bhi mujh sey haske ya fir pyaar se baat nhi ki.. mainey apni life ki har mod pe apka wait kiya.. apke sath ka wait kiya.. par kyun mera intezaar kabhi khatam nhi hua.. kyun bhai.. kyun.. main aapki sagi behen hoon,na.. apki waqt pe kya mera thoda sa haq nhi tha??"

riddhima sighed nd a lone tear escaped her eye.. she quickly wiped it off.. as she heard her microwave bell rang indicating her halwa is ready to be served.. she took it out nd pour it on five bowls.. while garnishing wth dry fruits she was again lost in her thoughts..

"inn logo ko main janti tak nhi.. fir bhi srf ek hi din mein mujhey woh apnapan mila joh mainey aapsey ummeed ki thi.. aditya bhaiya, rahul bhaiya.. dono kitney achchey hain… aur bhabi toh bilkul maa key jaisi hain.. ek hi pal mein mujhey aisey aapna liya jaisey ki main sach mein unki choti behen hoon.. humari itni madat kar rahe hain.. kash mujhey inhe chodke kabhi jana nhi padhta.. par hum inpe aur bojh nhi ban sakte,na.. I juz wish armi ko jald se jald ek ghar mil jayee… par armi achanak se itna upset kyun ho gaya hain.. mera armi toh kabhi bhi itni asani se har nhi manta.. srf yehi reason hain ya kuch aur baat hain.. I've to talk to him as soon as possible.." she made her mind n cme out of the kitchen..

She has given bowls to everyone except armaan till now.. rahul nd aditya literally jumped in happiness seeing their fav hot mouthwatering gazar ka halwa served in front of them.. bhabi nd riddhima smiled seeing their excitement.. riddhima looked at bhabi who said through her eyes 'i-told-u-so' nd riddhima blinked her eyes in gratitude.. on the other hand, without waiting for other, both the brothers inserted a spoonful of halwa in their mouths nd praised riddhima through their hands in delight as their mouths are too stuffed to utter a word.. seeing his crazy frnd, armaan couldn't hlp but laughed a loud.. truly rahul loves halwa madly nd he witnessed this several times before..

Riddhima sat beside her armi nd armaan looked at her feeling her presence nxt to him.. he smiled lovingly extending his hands.. riddhima offered him his bowl nd whispered in low tone so that no one else can hear her..

"sorry armi.. I knw tumhey sab se zyada kheer pasand hain par jab bhabi ne kaha ke aditya bhaiya n rahul bhaiya ko gazar ka halwa bahot pasand hain, toh mainey yehi banaya.. aftr all woh sab hum logo ke liye itna kuch kar rahe hain, I can do this lill for them,na.. but pakka, I'll mke ur fav kheer as soon as we shift to our home, aaj manage kar lo plshhh…"

Riddhima completed nd armaan smiled contently.. yess.. this is HIS riddhi.. his love, his life, his soul-mate.. he once again felt proud of his luck.. nvr evr his luck gifted him such a precious gift in his life.. he thanked god for storing all his luck nd using it to tie his name wth his riddhi forever.. if now they weren't surrounded by every one, he would have kissed her forehead lovingly but now as it is not possible, he juz replied to her smiling lovingly.. "it's okk jaan.. nd I'm proud of ur decision.." these wrds were more than enough to draw a charming smile on his love's lips..

"thank u armi.."

He smiled nd blinked his eyes in assurance..
Armaan took 1st spoon of halwa nd put it inside his mouth nd unknowingly a broad smile came across his lips.. goshh!! He felt so blessed.. he will now going to hve his riddhi's touch in every thing of his life.. needless to say, he is feeling immensely contented… riddhima, who still hasn't tasted it, was waiting for armi's reaction nd as soon as she saw him closing his eyes smiling brightly nd cherishing the halwa, she felt satisfied.. this is wat she was dying to see.. her armi's smile.. finally smiling happily, she too started eating…

------------------------------------

Finally they are in their room.. armaan is waiting for riddhima to come out from the washroom as he has to talk to her about something serious.. he still dnt know how his riddhi will react.. he was lost in his thoughts wen he heard her caring tone..
"armi??"

Armaan's chain of thoughts broke nd he looked at her.. she was looking divinely.. in spite of such a tense situation the thought of seeing her ever day made him smile.. he extended his hand nd riddhima accepting it lovingly, came n sat nxt to him..
"kya baat hain armi??"

She asked in a motherly tone.. she knew something is troubling him deeply nd she has a feeling that it's not only about their house.. armaan sighed hearing her tone.. her tone clearly explained that his riddhi guessed about his mental turmoil.. how does she alwaz able to read his mind?? Is he so expressive wth his antics?? Then why no one except her can read his mind?? But nxt moment he got the answer by himself.. ofcourse no one can't.. becoz not every one be his riddhima.. she is spcl.. she is beautiful.. not only from looks but more from her heart.. a heart which is very rare for today's world.. a heart where there is endless love n concern for every one..

"jaan.." he started..

Riddhima now is sure that something is terribly wrong.. she cupped his ri8 cheek lovingly nd said.. "haan armi.. main sun rahi hoon… kya hua??"

Armaan couldn't able to handle any more hugged her tight nd putting his head on his left shoulder.. "jaan.. I've lost my job.." he finally said it nd tighten his hug..

Riddhima inhaled a lungfull of air hearing this information nd released it slowly relaxing her mind.. no, she can't panic.. she has to stay calm n composed.. her armi needs her.. nd she won't let him brk down or be worried..

Riddhima hugged him back nd started ran her hands lovingly in his hair nd on his back nd as expected it helped armaan to calm down at a greater extent..
"it's okk armi.. par yeh achanak.. i mean.."

Armaan broke the hug nd taking both her palms in his he said.. "actually merey dyaan se hi nikal gaya tha ke kuch hi din pehle merey office ka owner change hua tha.. nd.."

Ri : "nd??"

Ar : "nd naya owner aur koi nahi rishav hain.."

Armaan completed n sighed nd waited for her reply but he got none, he looked at her nd found her lost..
"jaan??"

Ri : "I'm okk armi.."

She came back to the reality nd looked at armaan smiling lovingly.. armaan was quite surprised.. he wasn't expecting her to smile.. nd wat surprised him more is that it isn't fake.. he knows dat.. he can nvr misinterpret his riddhi's smile.. but before he can think more she said..

"yeh toh hona hi tha,na.. humney unki reputation ko unki ego ko hurt kiya hain.. woh chup toh nhi baithenge,ri8??"

Armaan kpt on staring at her still in awe..

"par armi.. hummey toh yeh pehle se hi pata tha ke bhai wohh har possible koshish karenge taki hum khush na reh sake.. he wants us to suffer.. he wants us to feel helpless n regret over our decision.."

Armaan was inhaling each n every wrd of her wth utmost attention..

"par hum unhey jeetney nhi de sakte.. we'll fight.. aur waisey bhi koi bhi waqt zyada der nhi rehta.. na achcha aur na hi boora.. yeh pal bhi guzaar jayega.. bass humhey ek sath mil kar issey handle karna hain jo ki hum karenge, hain na??"

Armaan nodded his head in yes smiling proudly of his wife..

"kabhi bhi yeh mat sochna armi.. ke mujhey luxuries ki adat hain toh mujhey aab problem hogi adjust karne mein.. haan, yeh sach hain ke merey pass woh har ek comfort tha par khushi?? woh toh kabhi mili hi nahi.. kyunki yeh tum bhi achche se jante ho aur main bhi ke mujhey badi badi expensive cheeso se nhi balki choti choti cheeso se khushi milti hain.. samne waley ki sachchi feelings se khushi milti hain.. aur tumhara sath ho toh har ek pal khas hain merey liye.. bass tum sath rehna armi.. mujhey aur kuch nhi chahiye.. kuch bhi nahi.. aur rahi baat iss chote mote hurdles ki toh dat we can handle together, ri8??.."

she finished nd hugged him lovingly, transferring all her positive energy from her to him.. on the other hand, armaan who was still in awe, hugged her back pouring all his love n care and kissed her cheek sideways.. he is so proud of his riddhi.. he nvr thought that she would react this calmly n maturely.. he was dreading to reveal the name of rishav, knowing she will surely brk dwn nd will blame herself for all this trouble. But she proved him wrong nd he is happy dat she proved him wrong.. he tightened the hug drawing her on his lap nd both stayed like this for eternity, feeling blissful.. yess.. they are not afraid of rishav.. till d moment they are together they can pass through every thick n thin successfully nd they will cross this barrier too… TOGETHER...
TenTinyBreaths thumbnail

PART - 15

~ Two Days Later ~

All are sitting in the drawing room after lunch.. it's Saturday.. so, it was half day for aditya but he,too,skipped his office as well as rahul to think nd sort out armaan's problem. They are always concerned for armaan.. as armaan is rahul's best frnd, he used to come to their house before as well, nd hence they all consider him as their family. Moreover, they knw how armaan lost his parents at vry young age nd despite of his poor financial condition, he did his studies beside doing part time job.. he was a bright student which also hlped him to get scholarship at school n collage. They respect his fighting spirit.. nvr in his life he bowed down in front of life.. he struggled.. fought nd won but now it is not only him but about riddhima also nd may be this is the reason he is so much tensed nd worried from past two days.  All know how much self respectful armaan is.. they know armaan would nvr agree to stay wth them for long time.. they tried thousand times alrdy to mke him understand that he nd riddhima are not burden to them.. they love both nd they will be more dan happy if armaan agrees to stay there but armaan is armaan.. he is too adamant to move as soon as possible.. that is why he is searching for an affordable apartment where he can strt their new life with his princess but after losing his job, he has to be more concerned ovr his budget.. because not only apartment but they will need other necessary household cores too to live properly.. being a bachelor before, n staying at boy's hostel, he nvr felt the need of all those household cores like furniture, utensils, groceries nd many more.. but now these are essential.. he had quite a good saving but he doesn't knw wen he'll get another job.. moreover for any emergencies he need to kp some liquid money in his a/c… this all thoughts are making him helpless nd worried.. the more he is trying to find a solution, the more he becomes tensed.. finally, simran bhabi told rahul n aditya to stay at home today nd do one last try to mke armaan understand..

Ra : "ammy yaar.. tu itna ziddi kyun hain??"
Rahul said hopelessly as armaan again refused his proposal..

Ra : "riddhima.. aab tum hi samjhao na isko.. yeh toh kuch samjh hi nhi raha.."
Rahul tried his luck to convince riddhima.. as he knew only she can mke him agree…
But before riddhima could answer, armaan replied..
"ussey beech mein mat la.. mainey kaha na we can't stay.. toh kyun nhi sun raha hain tu??"

Simran bhabi : "kyunki tum uske best frnd ho armaan.. wohh bas tumhari madat karna chahta hain.."
Bhabi said protecting her brother in law as she knew how much rahul loves n cares for armaan.. she knows armaan is right at his place but she knows this too that armaan is not alone now.. riddhima is a gal.. she can't live at any place that too after being brought up such a comfortable manner..

Ar : "I know bhabi.. par.."
Armaan started guiltily..

Aditya : "par war kuch nhi armaan.. hum kya tumharey bhai – bhabi nhi hain.. tum aisey kyun soch rahe ho??"

Ar : "sorry bhaiya.. lekin main kaisey.."

Rahul had had enough till now.. he knows armaan won't agree, so he played his last card..
"okk.. agar tujhey hum as paying guest rehne ko kahe tab toh tujhey koi problem nhi hogi,na??"
Rahul asked all of a sudden in a quite frustrated tone which drew every one's attention towards him..

Sim : "rahull.. yeh tum .."

But he cut his bhabi in between.. "I know wat I'm saying bhabz.." thn turning to armaan.. "haan aab bol.. agar hum tujhey as a paying guest rehne ko kahey toh kya tab bhi tujhey problem hogi??"

Rahul's voice was demanding.. he knows the answer.. nd yes!! He had hit the bull's eye.. aditya, too, got his brother's clue nd said..
"arrey haan.. sahi yaad dilaya tune rahul.. (then turning to his wife).. simmi.. tumhey yaad hain hum last month hi outhouse rent pe dene ke liye soch rahe the.. (bhabi tried to think nd remembered their talk n nodded in yes).. toh agar armaan aur riddhima humarey tenants ban jayee, toh issey achchi baat aur ho bhi kya sakti hain.. after all.. humhey inn dono se achcha family aur kaha milega??.. (simran too got his husband's clue nd smiled understandingly).. toh armaan n riddhima kya khayal hain tum dono ka?? (aditya asked them smiling warmly)"

This sudden proposal made riddhima's heart jump in joy.. she was hurt deep inside thinking she has to leave this sweet family soon.. she knew armaan was ri8 but somewhere she had this hidden desire.. chahe kuch din ke liye hi sahi armaan man jayee.. ussey kuch aur din yaha adi bhaiya, simmi bhabi nd rahul bhaiya ke sath rehne ka mauka mil jaye.. nd wen rahul asked her opinion she was in deep dilemma wat she should say now but thnx to her stars armaan protected her from giving any reply.. she nvr wanted to hurt armaan's self respect but she knws if she had to gve answer thn, her hesitant voice would hve revealed every thing in front of them.. nd dat she cannot afford.. she does respct armaan's self respct nd she can nvr go against that in her wildest dream.. but now this sudden turn brought a ray of hope.. kya yeh ho sakta hain!!! kya hum in sab ke pas reh sakte hain.. she looked side ways to read armaan's expression nd found him thinking deeply.. kya armi manega?? She thought nd thn turnd her gaze to othr members.. all are looking at armaan expectantly… I hope armi man jayee.. she did a quick pray nd heard armaan's voice..
"par rent?? Rahul.. tujhey pata hain na humara budget kitna hain.. hum tera outhouse kaisey afford kar payenge??"

Armaan stated and rahul sat back on his couch relaxingly completely as he got up from there before being highly frustrated but now hearing his best frnd he knows dat he had hit d jackpot.. now it is not difficult to mke his bst frnd agree bcoz he didn't reject the proposal like before.. he actually thought over it.. nd this was more than enough…

Si : "arrey armaan.. tumney humari outhouse ki halat nhi dekhi.. warna yeh nhi kehte.. tumhey andaza bhi nhi hain ki kabse wohh use nhi hua hain.. aab toh bas keere makore (worms n insects) rehte hain waha… koi rent pe le le yehi humpe meherbani hogi.. zyada rent hum demand bhi nhi kar sakte.."

Ad : "haan.. simmi bilkul sahi keh rahi hain.. rahul pehle waha apney guitar nd paintings ke sath busy rehta tha but aftr collage.. wohh bhi busy ho gaya and outhouse ki ussey fir zaroorat nhi padhi.. isi liye last month humney socha ke kyun na rent pe de diya jaye.. kuch toh kaam ayega.. aisey kab tak bandh rahega woh area.."

Si : "aur agar tum dono rahoge toh mujhey bahot achcha lagega.. riddhima pas rahegi toh mujhey bhi akela feel nhi hoga.. aur I guess riddhima ko bhi meri company itni boori nhi lagti ki wohh mana kare.. (thn turning to riddhima).. kyun riddhima.. mainey tsahi kaha na??"

Simran finished smiling widely but as soon as she completed her sentence armaan looked at his riddhi's direction to know her opinion..
Ri : "wohh toh hain bhabi.. aap sab bahot achey ho par iss barey mein jo armi kahega mera ans bhi wohi hoga…"
Riddhima said softly returning simran's smile who blinked her eyes understanding her situation..

Ra : "toh ammy.. kya socha tuney??"
Rahul asked cheekily knwing he will agree now but armaan is armaan.. he didn't say anything directly but replied.. "mmm.. bhabi.. hum kal batayein aapko.. if u dnt mind, mujhey riddhi se akele mein iss barey mein baat karni thi.."

Rahul frowned hearing this while simran nodded her head assuringly.. all left to their room to hve some rest wen bhabi stopped rahul before going to his room..
"rahul.."

"yes bhabz.."

"dnt wrry.. armaan kal 'haan' zaroor kahega.."

Rahul looked at her hopefully who smiled blinking her eyes nd patting his cheek motherly she left for her room.. finally rahul is happy.. he can't let his best frnd suffer.. but before bhabi could go out of his vision.. he shouted.. "i love u bhabz.. u r d best.."
But in spite of simran aditya replied from inside of their room.. "oyee kameeney.. meri biwi hain wohh.. ussey toh chod de.."
Both bhabi nd devar chuckled nd soon burst out into laughter…

--------------------------------------

~ Inside AR's Room @ Night ~

Ar : "jaan.." armaan started while stroking her hair.. she was lying on the bed putting her head on a pillow which she placed on his thigh nd njoying her hubby's caressing closing her eyes.. she was feeling heavenly at this moment and did not want any interruption .. juz wanted to feel this moment n store it in her heart.. this is why wen armaan tried to strt a convrsatn, she juz replied.. "hmm"…

Armaan sighed hearing this shortest reply.. she is truly not in mood to talk  but he needs to talk.. they hve to take the final decision.. so he tried again..
"jaan.. tumney kuch socha??'

She again replied in same fashion.. "mm hmm"

He smiled hearing her answer nd peeped in her face nd found her lying cozily wth a cute smile plastering over her lips, her eyes closed, often she is rubbing her nose in soft pillow nd trying to get cozy as much as possible.. goshh!! She is too cute!! Can a baby be cuter dan her?? She is looking juz like a baby now.. cuddling on the bed wth her pillow.. he couldn't help but smile at the sight.. the feeling of seeing her like this forever brought immense satisfaction in his heart…he bent a lill nd pecked her forehead lovingly.. lingering his lips for quite a long time nd automatically she smiled wider nd tossed in such a way so that her face is completely directed towards him.. armaan backed off a lill feeling her sudden movement nd found her looking straight into his eyes.. she raised both her hands cutely nd understanding her meaning armaan took her in a bear hug bending again..

"I love u soo much.. " armaan whispered in her eyes while nuzzling in her hair..

She smiled nd ruffled his hair as well… "but I love u more.."

Armaan laughed aloud hearing his crazy wife nd hugged her cozier… but soon he broke the hug n sat straight.. "jaan.. get up n sit properly.. mujhey kuch imp baat karni hain.."

Riddhima frowned wth d sudden removal of his warmth nd said.. "tch armi.. let me sleep,na.. I'm quite sleepy now.." she announced nd again tried to get cozy wth her pillows but her frown deepened wen armaan didn't strt stroking her hair.. she waited for some time more nd thn understanding that he won't stroke her hair now until she talks, she got up reluctantly..

"kya hain??" she asked frowing n pouting.. he smiled seeing her expression.. she was looking like an angry baby.. hugging nd cruching her pillow in her arms, pouting cutely nd in between blowing her flicks which are coming to her eyes again n again making her more irritated..

"now wat?? Baat nhi karni toh jagaya kyun??" she spat her wrds quite irritatingly nd guessing his princess's foul mood he came closer to her n tucked her fringes behind her ear lovingly… nd his mere touch was enough to drive away all her anger nd bring one sweet smile on her lips.. she put her pillow beside nd turning sat beside him, spreading her legs like him, putting her head on his left shoulder, she entangled their fingers… it was soo blissful to be together nd dats the reason they alwaz prefer staying in silence like this… no wrds, only emotion.. no disturbance, only calmness… armaan, too, put his head on the bed post nd decided to talk later only thn riddhima said..
"kya baat karni hain armi??"

Armaan nodded his head side ways smiling contently… now wen he thought of talking later n enjoying this moment his princess is all ready to talk.. so, unwillingly he sat straight nd caressing her head which was on his shoulder, he asked..
"kya tum yaha rehna chahti ho jaan??"

Riddhima kpt on playing wth their entwined fingers without saying a word.. wat should she say!! She doesnot knw whthr armaan is thinking to stay as payng guest here or he has some other plans.. in either case, she will support him.. nothing is more imp than him..

"tum yaha rehna chahti ho na??" he asked in a caring tone knowing her answer but riddhima in spite of answering directly, asked him another question.. "kya hum yaha reh sakte hain,armi??"

That was more dan enough to clear armaan's doubts.. yess!! His princess wants to stay here… nd that is wat matters to him..
"sure…"

He said n kissed her forehead side ways.. she smiled nd said.. "pakka??"

His smile widened hearing his typical best frnd.. god!! Why does she alwaz cross check every thing like this.. does she hve any idea how cute she looks wen she ask him something like ds..

Ar : "han baba.. pakka.. abhi khush..??"

Ri : "bahot.."

Ar : "good.. (thn taking a brief pause).. jaan.. tumney yeh mujhey pehle kyun nhi kaha ke tum yaha rehna chahti ho.."

Riddhima knew it was coming.. she sighed deeply nd moving from dere, she sat in front of him.. "kyunki merey liye meri kisi bhi khwaish se bad kar merey armi ki self respect hain.. jisey hurt karney ki izazat mainey kisi ko nhi di.. mujhey bhi nhi.."

Ar : "par jaan.."

Ri : "no par war armi… u knw iss barey mein mujhsey argue karke koi faida nhi.."

She declared nd lied on the bed nd looked at his direction who was still staring at her expecting some more answer.. "aab aisey kya dekh rahe ho.. light off karoo nd yaha aao.. mujhey bahot neend aa rahi hain nd tumharey begair main so nhi sakti aab.. so………"

She said but quickly strted to settle the comforter over her to hide her blush.. goshh!! She had said a lot in the momentum nd now felt her cheeks burning in heat.. so, without looking bck at him, she applied all her concentration to her comforter..

armaan smiled contently seeing her bushing nd trying hard to resist her own smile.. he nodded his head side ways in happiness nd switching of d light .. lied down for a peaceful sleep.. nd as expected riddhima shifted closer to him, keeping her head ovr his heart, she closed her eyes.. "good night armi.."

He,too, engulfed her in his arms side ways nd closed his eyes after wishing.. "good night jaan.."

TenTinyBreaths thumbnail
Heyya Everyone!!! 😆😆

so, posted all parts in a go which are dere alrdy on blog..
from now it's gonna be all new updates.. 😃😃
so, whoever wants a pm plz add me to ur buddy list as i'm vry much irregular...
yeah.. i've vry bad trend record of updates.. hehehehe.. 😆😆
anyways, thnk u evry one who read d parts ...

t.c..
lotss of luv,
Sargam..
🤗 🤗

Nurshad.kajen thumbnail
Wow di..thanks a lot for posting it here too...mere liye bohot acha hai
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
to great di... bus aab jaldi jaldi continue karoo.. and beetein lamhe bhi hai kya IF par
Gudduluvs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow..awesumm ff..adire dere reaktn..its so swt..waitng 4 new part..update soon di..thnks for pm..