Fan Fictions

AR FF : Pyar_Dosti_Hain-rest of the story-pg39-15.9.14 - Page 29

TenTinyBreaths thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by-nilusoni

its awesome but you are ending it so soon

thank u dear.. :)

sorry to end it like ds par kya karoon aur koi option nhi tha.. i didnt want to leave it discontinued or yeh last choice tha ending disclose karne ka! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TenTinyBreaths thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-polishedtechie

I am knid of not satisfied with the ending of PDH chotu... i feel there is still something more to write for this story...
sorry to say so... but i feel like something is missing...

I din feel the same in IAAD summarized version.. kind of felt that u did justice to IAAD story... but here something is missing!!!! 😕

because di u r right.. i hve skipped a majority portion here.. ending padhke aisa lagta hai dat PDH should better be addressed as SS but not FF par agar mein poori kar pati yeh story jaisa maine socha tha toh yeh FF hi sound karta..

u read PDH recently again na di.. toh apko yaad hoga ki mainey 8months ki leap li thi beech mein besides ek flashback dala tha wen riddhima was admiring her gift for armaan.. toh di wahan gift wale scene mein aur flashbacks hone the.. i just described how they first met but there was supposed to b their 2nd meeting.. then how they became best frnds nd then how he became more dan best frnd to her.. again wen riddhima rishab ke room ke bahar wait karti hai then she supposed to remember how much she n armaan faced due to her brother.. how he alwaz used his power so dat armaan didnt get job or if he gets he didnt stay too long.. how money became hell lot of restraint in AR's lives.. how once wen riddhima got severely sick armaan felt they needed money badly n how henceforth his craze to earn pushed their relation in stake.. then how riddhima made him realize that he's shutting her out as a result n how they confront each other bringing their relation back on track..

in short di, PDH has no story line like IAAD.. so i was unable to pen all these minute details in summaries.. PDH is simple with daily life issues nd their struggle against it.. these is the reason dat i just sorted out the actual climax plot in summarized version nd u r absolutely right to feel that something is missing, dat the ending isn't justified.. that's the reason wen everyone said that climax is good i felt a huge pressure got lifted as i didnt knw how to complete PDH in summaries..

sorry angel di.. i knw dat u like reading PDH nd i was unable to reach ur expectation.. but trust me di i thought a lot but didnt get any idea how to end it any other way..

once again dil se sorry di.. nd thank u sooo muchh for stating ur true feelings.. it means a lot to me, truly.. luv uu teacher ji.. ❤️❤️

polishedtechie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-.Optimism.

because di u r right.. i hve skipped a majority portion here.. ending padhke aisa lagta hai dat PDH should better be addressed as SS but not FF par agar mein poori kar pati yeh story jaisa maine socha tha toh yeh FF hi sound karta..

u read PDH recently again na di.. toh apko yaad hoga ki mainey 8months ki leap li thi beech mein besides ek flashback dala tha wen riddhima was admiring her gift for armaan.. toh di wahan gift wale scene mein aur flashbacks hone the.. i just described how they first met but there was supposed to b their 2nd meeting.. then how they became best frnds nd then how he became more dan best frnd to her.. again wen riddhima rishab ke room ke bahar wait karti hai then she supposed to remember how much she n armaan faced due to her brother.. how he alwaz used his power so dat armaan didnt get job or if he gets he didnt stay too long.. how money became hell lot of restraint in AR's lives.. how once wen riddhima got severely sick armaan felt they needed money badly n how henceforth his craze to earn pushed their relation in stake.. then how riddhima made him realize that he's shutting her out as a result n how they confront each other bringing their relation back on track..

in short di, PDH has no story line like IAAD.. so i was unable to pen all these minute details in summaries.. PDH is simple with daily life issues nd their struggle against it.. these is the reason dat i just sorted out the actual climax plot in summarized version nd u r absolutely right to feel that something is missing, dat the ending isn't justified.. that's the reason wen everyone said that climax is good i felt a huge pressure got lifted as i didnt knw how to complete PDH in summaries..

sorry angel di.. i knw dat u like reading PDH nd i was unable to reach ur expectation.. but trust me di i thought a lot but didnt get any idea how to end it any other way..

once again dil se sorry di.. nd thank u sooo muchh for stating ur true feelings.. it means a lot to me, truly.. luv uu teacher ji.. ❤️❤️

hmmm its ok i understand ur pressure and work load.. no problem chotu... but pleas IWUTHM summary shuld not be like dis.. u know i jus love that attitude wala ridzy in that story...

Now waiting for IWUTHM's update... 😛

Love you lotsss chotu 😃 ❤️🤗
TenTinyBreaths thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-polishedtechie

hmmm its ok i understand ur pressure and work load.. no problem chotu... but pleas IWUTHM summary shuld not be like dis.. u know i jus love that attitude wala ridzy in that story...

Now waiting for IWUTHM's update... 😛

Love you lotsss chotu 😃 ❤️🤗

thank u for understanding like alwaz di ❤️[>;D<]

no no angel di.. IWUTHM ke sath aisa nhi hoga as it has a story par main filhal IWUTHM end nhi kar rahi.. zyada tym nhi huya dat i posted last.. so i'll wait for sometym.. agar bilkul possble nhi huya thn i'll post d summary but i'm not doing dat any soon.. hope u'll get it's proper update oneday.. i dunno di.. 🤔

luv u too dii.. t.c :*
TenTinyBreaths thumbnail

will be waiting for ur opinion princess di :)
shikha.kj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi babu 🤗

pata hai before starting my comment i was about to say sorry for being sooo late but then mujhe yaad aya u always used to say ki jab tak main next part na doon nobody is late and then i realized there is never going to be a next part of this 😭

👏👍🏼
this was my first ff which i read written by u and i loved the innocence of this the way the ff started riddhima taking a bold decision of running away 
the gifts everything 
even the ending u have written is too good
rishab's accident his confession every thing well written 

but but don't mind i found something amiss not in ur writing but i guess in ff as if u have rushed into ff sorry if u didn't like this saying 

this ff will always be close to my heart and i have loved the ending 

take care babu 
love you❤️
TenTinyBreaths thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-shikha.kj

hi babu 🤗

pata hai before starting my comment i was about to say sorry for being sooo late but then mujhe yaad aya u always used to say ki jab tak main next part na doon nobody is late and then i realized there is never going to be a next part of this 😭

👏👍🏼
this was my first ff which i read written by u and i loved the innocence of this the way the ff started riddhima taking a bold decision of running away 
the gifts everything 
even the ending u have written is too good
rishab's accident his confession every thing well written 

but but don't mind i found something amiss not in ur writing but i guess in ff as if u have rushed into ff sorry if u didn't like this saying 

this ff will always be close to my heart and i have loved the ending 

take care babu 
love you❤️

First toh shikhuu thank u soo much for coming.. <3

I knw shikhuu hw u used to like reading PDH.. frankly i thought of u too wen i was typing the climax dwn..
N u r right shikhuu.. theres something indeed missing.. i knew dat wen i completed d summary but i was seriously unable to express in summary wat i thought of writing wen i strated PDH..
Shikhuu tu iss page ki first commnt padh.. jo maine rajani di ko as reply post ki thi.. u will undrstnd wat i mean.. main ph. se OL hoon warna main poori commnt tujhe quote kar deti iss cmmnt mein.. u read n hope thn u wont feel the vry missing factor anymore!

No no shikhuu i cn nvr think wrongly reading ur review .. on d othr hnd i m hppy to read ur review.. i knw myself how disappointing nd rushed the summary is but i had no other thought of presenting it differently.. 

Srry yara for nt being able to complete properly nd thank u soo much for being supportive n posting ur true feelings <3

Luv u shikhuu.. t.c nd stay hppy n healthy.. nd haan happy diwali in advance :*