Users

Frequent Posters

TenTinyBreaths thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: kajenlove1

okay take ur time πŸ˜Š
exam ka hang over utarne m to time lagega naπŸ˜›

yeap.. isiliye abhi ek update lkhungi taki hang over jald se utar jaye..
πŸ˜†
shikha.kj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Orchids--

yeap.. isiliye abhi ek update lkhungi taki hang over jald se utar jaye..
πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE

acha h hang over k chakkar m update mil jayegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TenTinyBreaths thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajenlove1

acha h hang over k chakkar m update mil jayegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hehehehe.. haan yeh bhi hain..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TenTinyBreaths thumbnail
Heyyaa friends... before posting the part i wanna say dat after ages i'm writing PDH.. nd trust me i trashed too mny tymes till now before typing even 100words! finally after retyping again n again i wrote ds one to a proper length.. though i'm not satisfied wth it too par kya karoon frnz ho nai raha.. just hope zyada boora nai likha hain mainey.. but this time i'll wind up this FF for sure.. this is one ff i update really rare nd the few patient readers of PDH do deserve a complete story nd hence i'll complete it for sure this time.. 😊

enough of my bakbak... now the part...
😊

PART - 16

8 Months later...

"happy birthday armi.." riddhima wished him wth the most soulful, love-filled, heart-warming whisper making him feel fortunate all over again for getting her as his wife.. smiling satisfyingly he mumbled a soft "mmm.." nd nuzzled in her hair even more.. "zz.. armii.. nai karo na.. mujhey gudgudi (ticklish) hoti hain.." she tried to free herself pushing his stubbled cheeks away from her face but he trashed all her complaints n protests nd nuzzled in her neck even more making her squeal in her melodious laughter.. "hehehehe..nai na armi.. plz.." she wriggled even more laughing harder than before due to this blissful irritation around her face nd neck.. but all her actions juz kpt on satisfying him to the core.. finally he got wat he wants.. nd all he wants is her melodious, carefree, childlike laughter! God.. can his birthday get any better strt dan ds? Of course not.. nd he's absolutely loving it.. never till now he felt this good on his birthdays.. nd this all is happening only becoz of this single person who's caged under his weight at that moment wriggling continuously making him happy to happier wth each passing second.. finally wen his ears got satisfied by the jingles of her melodious laughter, he opened his eyes to drink each drop of this ethereal beauty in front.. nd as expected the sight didn't disappoint him but swelled his heart with warmth, care nd love.. the sight where his life was laughing like an enchanting angel in his arms with her eyes closed yet teary with continuous laughter, hands still punching him on his back ever so softly every now n then, chest heaving up nd down rhythmically due to excessive fast breathing, hair all messy nd scattered all over the pillow and face extremely serene, glowing with utmost purity... gosh! He juz loves ds girl..  smiling broadly seeing her devastated yet uniquely beautiful state, he decided to feast his eyes lill more nd so he blew some air into her ears nd  all over her face teasingly making her wriggle more in happiness.. "armi.. baby mat karo.." she whined even more though enjoying each n every bit of it.. knowing her real answer behind this fake one, he rubbed his nose leisurely on her soft cheeks making her shudder even more.. nd then kissing both of her closed eyes lovingly while wiping her happy tears off her cheeks, he confessed affectionately.. "u look best wen u laugh, jaan.. nd i just luv ur laughter so much.. ur laughter is my good luck charm.. jab bhi din ki suruwat tumharey hansi se hoti hain, din bahot achcha guzarta hain mera.. nd I'm sure aaj ka din bhi bahot achcha jane wala hain aab.. thank u so much for this amazing start jaan.. u just made my birthday spcl.. trust me this is the best strt of my b.day till date.. thank u jaan.." nd he again buried his head in her hair feeling extremely blessed n contended.. riddhima who was completely lost in the depth nd purity of his eyes came back to the reality wen he made him comfortable in her hair.. nd this time she didn't object or wriggled but pulled him closer embracing him as warmly as possible.. "I love u armi.. i luv u so much.." ... "I luv u too.." he mumbled kissing her in between her hair nd neck nd soon their building emotion took them into their own world of love, longing, desire nd passion where they alwaz forget the world nd get lost into each other every way possible..

4 hours later...

"kya ban raha hain??" he asked while hugging her warmly from back.. riddhima smiled widely nd declared happily.. "gazar ka halwa.. tumhara favorite.." nd at once armaan jumped in joy like a school going boy.. "wow jaan.. gazar ka halwa aur wohh bhi tumharey haatho ka.. wait nai hoga aab mujhsey.. aur kitna time lagega banne mein??" he asked being too excited nd strted scrutinizing the content while peeping into the container.. riddhima giggled seeing her crazy husband nd said.. "bas thodi der mein ban jayega armi.." armaan looked at her, then back to the steaming halwa nd thn again turning towards her, he grinned idiotically.. "thik hain.. main bhi yehi wait karta hoon fir.." he declared nd adjusted comfortably on the counter while swirling his hanging legs nd quickly arranged an empty bowl nd spoon beside the oven so that there will be no time loss between cooking nd serving.. "armi.. pata nai itna kyun pasand hain tumhey gazar ka halwa.. abhi koi tumhey aisey dekhega toh bilkul bhi believe nai karega ki aaj tumhara 26th birthday hain, 10th ya 12th nahi.. hahahaha.. bilkul bachchey ho abhi tak.. pagal!" she laughed merrily while armaan grinned accepting her each wrd as complement.. but their jovial moment got interrupted when armaan's cell phone started ringing..

"helloo.." he said smilingly, gaze still fixed on her smiling face who was now all busy in stirring his fav halwa..

"but I'm on off today.." his smile got vanished as soon as he heard the caller..

"aisey kaisey boss leave cancel kar saktey hain??" now he's upset.. very very very upset!

"par.." his face fell...

"fine! Aa raha hoon main.."

Nd he cut the call wth an extremely foul mood..

riddhima who was sad herself guessing the matter composed herself quickly.. no matter wat but she won't allow him to be upset.. spclly not wen it was is birthday.. inhaling deeply she decided to cheer him up as soon as possible nd switching off the oven, she went in front of him nd adjusting herself in between his hanging legs, she asked him softly while caressing his left cheek gently.. "kya hua baby??"

"I hate my boss, jaan!! i just hate hate HATE my boss.." Armaan whined feeling extremely unhappy as well as mad at that moment..

"it's ok na baby.. kaam toh kaam hota hain.. abhi koi urgency aa gayee hogi.. tabhi toh.." but he cut her in between.. "par humarey tour ka kya, jaan? Kitni excited thi tum.. finally shaadi ke baad hum kahin jaa rahe the but.." he became upset again..

"koi nai armaan.. baad mein chaley jayenge.. abhi u go, get ready nd go to the office.. bahot mushkil se yeh job mili hain baby.. warna bhai ke darr se koi job nai de raha,tha.. remember?? chahey sadu hi kyun na ho but we should be thankful to ur boss.. nahi??" she said sweetly while mixing humor nd seriousness perfectly in her statement..

and at once he calmed down.. sensing her point nd the truth behind it, he nodded in agreement nd nxt momnt got down from the counter.. "I'm jaan.. he's a great persona.. so passionate towards work.. i truly respect his dedication.. par kabhi kabhi na I really hate him.. not only I but almost all of us.. khud toh kaam mein alwaz dooba rehta hain aur hum sab ke personal life ka bhi band bajane pe tula hua hain.. kya yyar.. nai nai shaadi hui hain.. ek saal bhi nai hua.. ek leave hi toh liya tha intney mahino mein woh bhi cancel kar diya approval ke baad bhi.. such a hitler! i do hate him.." he paused nd huffed n puffed as if he's complaining to his mother about his irritating classmates!

"aww.. mela bachcha.. it's okk.. abhi tum jaldi jao nd jaldi wpas aao.. ok? Fir shyaam ko ek spcl surprise bhi hain birthday boy ke liye.." nd as expected her words hit the bull's eye.. how he loves surprises! riddhima grinned inwardly seeing his sullen face beaming nxt moment..

"kya surprise??" he asked enthusiastically while caging her in his arms loosely..

"wohh toh shyaam ko hi pata chalega hubby,ji.." he pouted nd she giggled..

"par abhi ke liye.." she turned, still in his hold nd pouring some halwa in the bowl, she extended her hand smiling sweetly.. "kuch meetha ho jayee birthday boy??" nd at once he grinned widely yet sheepishly nd then freeing her from his arms, he snatched the bowl from her hand nd quickly stuffed his mouth wth his most awaited halwa...

"armi.. dhyaan se.. bahot garam hain.." riddhima warned him seeing the heaped amount on the spoon he took for the 1st go..

but he's started enjoying his fav dish alrdy, relishing each nd every chew with utmost satisfaction.. "yumm.. u know jaan u r d best cook in this wrld.. i luv u.." nd again concentrated in the tempting food resting in the bowl in his hand...

on the other hand,riddhima just smiled.. this is the best thing she gets whever she cooks.. nd needless to say it's his smile which alwaz encourages her to cook for him.. or else before marrying armaan she wasn't dat fond of cooking.. truly love changes a person!

_____________to be continued_____________

before ending juz wanna thank u everyone who still waited for PDH..

mainly shikha, ojaswi, aashi and blog pe rajani di...

thank u soo muchh everyone...

nd truly srry once again for ds super long late!! :(

nd this update is for my friend shikha...

shikha deariee.. hope zyada bakwaas nai likha hain,mainey... 

fingers crossed..😳😳

with lots n lotss of luv,

sargam..

😊

Edited by --Orchids-- - 10 years ago
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
res

mujhe iss mein bhi ridhima ki bhai ka haath lag raha hain jo armaan ki leave cancel ho gai...
i hate him...

hufff aacha kahan se insaan ke mood ka baand baja diya armaan ke boss ne...

i love armaan ke liya ridhima ne surprise rakha han...

and i love it when she call him armi...
haye...

mein bhi armi usse kar sakti hun kya... POUT
Edited by Aayu-loveKaJen- - 10 years ago
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
resss
haila do do res ho gaye... koi nahi do baar comment kar dungi mein ,... lolzzz

issi baat par slam chek karo 
Edited by Aayu-loveKaJen- - 10 years ago
TenTinyBreaths thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aayu-loveKaJen-

resss

haila do do res ho gaye... koi nahi do baar comment kar dungi mein ,... lolzzz

issi baat par slam chek karo 

hehehehe...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
megbans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nyc part sargam...loved it...
n thanx 4 d PM dear πŸ˜›
Prizi thumbnail
Res
edited*

yumm yumm yumm gajar ka halwa... I luv gajar ka halwa bt papa k banaye huye πŸ˜ƒ

okk back to the part... Oh kya hai na halwa k bare me sochtehi sab kuch bhul jati hu 😳

aj hi papa ko bolungi to cook halwa fr me 😳

dekho phirse part k bare me bolna bhul gayi.. Diii awesummm part... Really awesummm...8 months leap... Bt ye boss bhi na ek leave de deta toh kya bigad jata unka 😑 huh huh huh huh huh huh 😑 😑

m also waiting fr ridhima's surprise.. 😊
luv u diEdited by Prizi - 10 years ago
shikha.kj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gajar ka halwa m eating the same right now i too love gajar ka halwa πŸ˜ƒ
u can uncross ur fingersπŸ˜‰
part was awesome πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
u took 8 months leap ab mujhe kaun batayega wo accident ridzi ka dream tha ya reality😭
yeh office ke boss r uni k directors ek jaise hi hote h khadus πŸ˜†
bechare ki leave cancel kar di ab wo trip par kaise jayenge😭
m bhi waiting for surprise πŸ˜†
continue soon πŸ€—
tc luv u❀️