Thendral

Thendral - 5th July 2013 Update

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks sri n thendral usa for the update...
beautifully written...

interview part real good...
prabha has turned vel for deepa...
actually deepa may hv made a big mistake by saying she loves kanagu..for all we know prabha may record and use it as evidence...
knowing prabha she need not hv come all the way to talk to him at all...

is this the peak of probs for deepa as astrologer said? waiting...
Jan50 thumbnail
Thanks for the update. As some one mentioned, will the astroleger's  words will come true? There was
Supposed to be a death. Who is going to die? Deepa? Prabha? Or VR? 
Will some one kill Prabha? Then it becomes a suspense story. I was hoping , may be kanagu's 
Wedding gets off after this rumour. P gets a divorce with out compensation. Could Kanagu and Deepa
Marry? Then P commits suicide. There could be a total business loss where he misbehaves with Ta
And loses his good will. I want Ta to go down in business. He will be dependent on T's salary
In addition to his bank job. That will teach him a lesson.why should T and Ta prosper? All they
Have done is betraying friends after using them.
Jan50 thumbnail
It all depends on how popular the actress Hemalata is. If they want her out of the show, may be they will end her character by making her commit suicide. Because she is cornered to the wall.
Thendral_USA thumbnail
I just wished Deepa paused for a moment to think before she went and fought with the useless and brainless p. she is kinda impulsive, but any girl in her shoes after hearing all the nonsense about her in college would probably have behaved in that way. ( I believe T too got angry after gw went to her college and shouted before everyone and then she asked Ta to marry her then and there.) However, by now she knew about p so well that it is no use talking to p on anything. At least after the slapping incident, she should have known that p for all the criminal activities he does escapes easily while d and her family get into deep trouble. Also, P never accepts that what he ever does is wrong and instead blames d for all he does! Even when p was exposed in kanagu's matter where he tried to destroy kanagu's career or poison innocent people, he just turned around the plates on d saying it was all because of Deepa. The most imp difference that T fails to see and understand in deepa's situation is in T's case, TA would under no circumstance suspect T. Even when he saw the pics of vel with t, he never had a tinge of suspicion abt her character. In d's case, P is against D in every way and tries to torture her in every way possible. P is suspecting d on the sole basis of a third person's words! d cannot be happy if her own husband is against her in every way! if not for TA's support, t could not have survived with gw torturing her in her house. T too says that even if the whole world is against her, she can survive with just TA by her side.

p was just waiting for d to burst out her anger. Sure, he could just record everything that p said and use it as an evidence against her. Also, Deepa did not think what consequences her words could have on kanagu's life when he is about to get married!

I have always noticed that d and t used to sit in the same class, so they shud belong to the same courses in engg. Is it that d had to skip the entire semester exams because of her sickness and is forced to repeat a year? So, are Rama and others juniors to her? If not, then if Rama topped her class, then did t also top her dept? Somewhere there seems to be a missing link. Also, if I'm not totally mistaken, don't the biotech students work in labs like chemists most of the time than with mech drawing equipments? Never did I ever see t mentioning abt going to lab or even having a lab coat! Well, it seems like according to how the story develops, the story team wanted to decide the course for t at the end! 
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Urgh. Just got around to watching this episode. How much more disgusting can P get? Living off the charity of others, his brain still goes this way...he deserves to get cheated by his darling Seetha Aunty and her husband. Honestly, I though P had clay for brains before, but now it's clear that he has no conscience as well. And yet it is with this imbecile that T&T are trying to get D together with. Do T&T have no heart?

And this TA...oh, I would love to slap some sense into him. He butts in, knowing nothing of what P's done, and yet is quick to condone D. Neither he nor Thuls pause to think for one second, why D (the girl they have known much longer than P) is acting like this. And TA is criticizing VR? Fancy words from GW's son! Where did these words of wisdom go when GW was trying to ruin Nit's family? Where did these words of wisdom go when he tried to hit Thuls at the police station? 

T&T are totally annoying me. Every time they try to play up their "holier-than-thou" attitude, it just reveals that they are hypocrites. Like what D said, why is it okay for boys to have plenty of exs, but the moment a girl has one, it's a huge issue? Where was TA when P insisted on letting Suchi...his ex-girlfriend work at THEIR office, knowing that P JUST married D? Why did you not speak up then TA?

I agree with everything D said. It's because of doormats like Thuls, that guys like P can use chastity and fidelity as weapons against their spouses. It's sickening to see the levels guys like P stoop to, and even more sickening to see guys like TA defend. Why shouldn't D be mad, that too for a reason like this? Wasn't TA the one who nearly divorced his wife because he thought Thuls suspected him and Charu (keeping in mind that Thuls was correct about Charu)? It's okay for him to do so, but inappropriate for D? At this point, I have lost all hope for T&T and P. 

D, just leave these losers behind and live your life. Divorce P and live happily. Whether that involves marrying again, or living alone, that is up to you. As a foreigner, I don't understand the stigma surrounding divorce...if two people can no longer live happily together, the best option is to separate. But I do hope that for all the peace and prosperity in D's life, P suffers double the amount. Such cheap and utterly reprehensible behaviour deserves to be punished.
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Thendral_USA for the nice update you provided for Thursday and Friday episodes.

What is the director trying to prove? TA and Prabha are thoroughly degraded. TA would say anything about Deepa and even more talks bad about her dad. And now because of this the audience won't like TA. And now how could he be said as hero?

And then Deepa says, 'Males can do anything. Males can have any number of ex-g/fs. But if they find female has one ex-b/f it becomes a big issue.' And then there will be talks based on Savithri, Kannagi or Seetha.

Definitely the way TA and Prabha behaved, is the director wanting us to believe that males will all be like this and females have to live with males whatever way they are. Of course the director showed laxman never regretted his decision and TPS accepted him and laxman would coolly say Bhuvana and TPS could live with him.

What really is happening in our society is believing males will be bad and females are innocent and those people who are struck are innocent males. Even if a husband is good to his wife and is considerate to her, if the wife accuses him people believe her. There are also MILs who are really kind to the DILs. But  the society believes MILs are like GWs.

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates ThendralUSA & Sri and thanks for covering for me.

Agreed Autumn 100%.

Jan50 thumbnail
Fully agree with autumn. Why are they so much against divorce? . P can threten divorce, but D is expected to crawl on her knees to patch up. I hate people who have this view. First of all their marriage
Itself took place for the wrong reason. Just to save the prestige and ego of a characterless man.
High time Indians start accepting that in some cases that is the only way. In the conversation Tullasi
Had with Kalyani, when K asked why should D be forced to live with P. the reason T gave was so 
Insensitive and self righteous and down right selfish, like this will give a chance for Prabha to rectify himself. For that D should bevthe sacrificial goat. Part of the problem is also VR. He should have 
Informed about P's lawyer notice about her character and the reason why P took such a step.
In that case D would have controlled herself and not fall into p's trap.