Rakesh Paul: I am like wine, get better with age

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Rakesh Paul updated his Facebook status today (6 July 2013) as, "Hottest B'day Celebrations... Brought in my B'day wid 102 degrees Fever under d Blanket... Dint I say I was Hot...:;). (sic)."

The actor is however making the most of his birthday despite being in bed. The optimistic actor thinks that his confinement to his bedroom is in a way a blessing in disguise. He opines, "TV actors often party hard. I am glad that I am not partying today."

Last night his star brother Rajev Paul came over to his house with an ice cream cake. He has been flooded with wishes via phone calls, text messages, social networking sites and WhatsApp Messenger. He feels, "We live so much in the virtual world that we have forgotten all about the real world."

Regarding the kind of gifts that he will like to receive, he candidly says that cash is the best gift ever. If he could have gifted himself something on this special day it would have been health and happiness.

On growing a year older the actor jokes, "I am like wine which gets better with age." He would have loved to go on a birthday vacation to Goa with either his guy friends or family.

He has very fond memories of his childhood birthdays. As he was the son of an army man, they would celebrate his birthdays in the usual army way involving mirthful parties with plenty of games.

His brother Rajev as a child would make his birthdays special by giving him a kiss, a warm hug and making a clown cap and mask for him. "Rajev is exactly one year one month and one day older than me. His birthday would come a month before mine."

wish the actor a speedy recovery and a very happy birthday.

source: from rival site