KiSha FF: Love Completes Life <3 Pt 5 pg 21

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Friends ðŸ˜ƒ
Back with New FF this time on KiSha ðŸ˜³
I don't know from where I get this thought..
So I'm trying to write different from my works.😳 

In this FF KiSha will get married b/c of some problems in their lives. They both get married with their own choices that was not an aggressive/forceful marriage n their marriage is like a deal.. 
And the title is "Love Completes Life"

So this is the prologue.
I'm not that good in writing prologue so What u friends think about this prologue?? I'll update first chapter tomorrow or Inshallah day after tomorrow..
Tell me what u feel?? 
Edited by Fahadkrazywish - 9 years ago

CHAPTER 1: PAGE 1
CHAPTER 2: PAGE 11
CHAPTER 3: PAGE 14
CHAPTER 4: PAGE 19
CHAPTER 5: PAGE 21
Edited by Fahadkrazywish - 9 years ago
Part 1

KIYA GUJRAL
                             THE DANCING DIVA
She had everything Name, Fame, Family, Friends, fans. But these are that things which are in front of all. In her personal life she's so alone person. Everybody thinks that she's the lucky person but in her real life she's the most unlucky person she had no love in her life n only Love can complete he life.

KESHAV DESAI (KD)
                            THE BUSINESS TYCOON 
A boy from Middle class Family. Who always gain Money with his brain. Now become one of the best business tycoon only with his brain, talent, intelligence, sincerity n hard working. He had everything now what he want to succeed but still Love is missing in his life..

KISHA... They both had everything in their lives. What they want they succeeded they are successful now but still one thing is missing in their lives. That is "LOVE" Only Love can complete their lives. 
Some times we think Life is beautiful but life is not that beautiful n easy, Life is too complicated. We hope for best n life gave us totally opposite. 
"MMS" Kiya n Ranveer's MMS. That was their accidental MMS n that acident had happened in their school lives but still some bad things n accidents never let u alone, Same happens here. Their lives are totally changed now but b/c of this useless thing their lives got messed up. 
RaHi loved each other. They really loved each other. Their lives are totally fine n they want to get married. KiSha are also happy for them but at the end time Panchi's parents came to know about that MMs n they thought something b/w yara. Panchi trust them but her parents are not trusting them n they are not agree for RaHi's marriage. 
B/c of this decision RaHi are totally broken down.
When Kiya came to know this she start hating herself. She thought that b/c of her, only b/c of her all this happens. Her friends Panchi n Ranveer are in problem b/c of her, they are seperating b/c of her n she took a decision. A decision that can change her life. In fact every one's life. 
KD is in his house. He knows that RaHi want to get married but he didn't know b/c of that MMS Panchis parents are angry. RaHi n Kiya are hurt. He's in his room he was smiling he thought that now RaHi are also getting married so he should have to confess his feelings for Kiya. He always love her but he never tried to say her n today he finally decided to confess his feelings. He was just thinking how she'll react when he'll confess. He was smiling in the meantime the door bell rung. He opened the door that was Kiya. She was sad n start crying n with tears she entered in the house. KD closed the door n saw her tears. Her tears make him restless. He can't see her crying. She hugged KD n he console her. HE lade her relax, sat her on the chair n gave her water. When she become fine.
KD: Are u Ok??
She nodded. 
KD: Kiya.. kya hua? Ro kyun rahi thi?
Kiya was silent n KD was waiting for her ans. They both are silent then KD thought he have to confess his feelings.
KD: Kiya... I...
But Kiya cuts him n she said in one breath.
Kiya: KD Will u marry me? 
KD became shocked.
KD: What?
Kiya: KD mjhse shadi karlo plzz..
KD smiled, he only want to express his feelings but Kiya want to marry him. He felt happy then Kiya complete her sentence. 
Kiya: Us time tak jab tak Sara mess clear nahi ho jata. 
His smiling face turned to confuse face.
KD: Matlab?? 
Then Kiya told him what Panchi's parents feel n b/c of MMS 
RaHi are seperate now. 
Kiya: KD mjhse shadi karlo par jab tak Panchi aur Ranveer ki shadi nahi ho jati. Meri wjhse Unki life mai bht problems hain aur mai nahi chahti aur problems hon. 
KD became totally silent he was happy few seconds before but suddenly Kiya gave him a proposal he never expected this. 
Kiya: KD I just need ur help. I'm not forcing u... But... Jo tum thek shmjho. She was so frustrated she want some one who understand her, believe her, help her n in that tough time KD was the first person who came in her mind. She stood up n took her way to out but she want KD to say "Yes".
KD also stood up still standing there he recall all his moments with chicklet from their school lives till today. He always love her, protect her, support her. KD called the camera,
"Ye mai kya karaha hoon?? Kiya... Wo ladki jis se Mai Pyar karta hoon. 
Jis ko mai apni puri Life apne sath rakhna chahta hoon. Jisay har bar 
Protect karna chahta hoon. Aj us ladki ko Meri help ki zarurat hai to 
mai 'Soch' raha hoon" 
Kiya was moving out but KD stopped her. He moved to her n only looked at her. She was looking down. 
KD: Kiya Mai tum se Shadi karunga. 
Kiya looked at him with shocked 'he got agree so easily' KD nodded n Kiya hugged him tightly.
Kiya: Thank You KD. Thank u so much. You're always there for me. 
She's still hugged him he want to hug her back but he stopped himself. Then Kiya realized n got away from him. 
Kiya: Thankx KD.
KD: Ok..
And she went from there.
And KiSha got married... 

So this was the chapter, this is the reason of their marriage, I know prologue make u confuse. But I think after this chapter u got the main reason. So tell me u liked it or not, What's ur views on this FF ðŸ˜†
But I hope u liked it ðŸ˜³
Edited by krazy4KD - 10 years ago
Give more hints na
Dis looks similar to Saffy's 'Arranged Marriage'
U may hv got idea 4m some random books, movies n serials along wid ur own imagination
. Right na?
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Give more hints na
Dis looks similar to Saffy's 'Arranged Marriage'
U may hv got idea 4m some random books, movies n serials along wid ur own imagination
. Right na?
No this FF is not like Safre's FF...
This is totally opposite..
Actually when I update the first chapter then u got it main...😳
Mjhe prologue sahi batana nahi ata.. 
Muje prologue me kya likhte hai vo bhi thik se nahi pata hai😆.
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Muje prologue me kya likhte hai vo bhi thik se nahi pata hai😆.
Hi-5 mjhe bhi yehi nahi pata ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Prologue to try karti hoon likhne k ly asal to story hoti hai na... 
kisha ff ..
good watz the need of prologue seedha update daina mehshu nd thankxx for da pm:)
Update soon melon conxept abhi confusing lag raha but waits for 1st chappy
Interesting prologue 😳
And I love d title 😃
Continue soon 😊
And thankooj for d pm 😆 😊