Written Update-8th July(Sunny locked)

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skyforceguy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am little relieved that this track is finally going end properly. Hope sunny himself fights back. I agreed with jeet, but was expecting him to feel guilty too like pinky.

I was already frustrated with raashi, now what she did today was pathetic. I was hoping pinky to slap her tight but... Miss sweety... If she was there, she would have taught raashi a better lesson.

Raavi's interference was there but thankfully to a tolerabale level.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Pritam

However good the track is...the drag is getting on my nerves. 
Valid points were given...but timing was very very very bad. Jeet suddenly jumping to his lecture mode is just weird. It has been like he was waiting for his time to give lecture.

Sunny has to fight his own battle. True...but this could have been done long back. 

Raashi is like this because of Pinky
skyforceguy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
jeet... Yes! Completely agree. I just liked what he said. Did not like him saying or the timing. He was all busy before, now suddenly gets into the matter. Such badly executed track... Big let down for CVs. Failed to impress.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I am slowly hating Jeet. I agree people can be busy like Jeet but for that..walking with file..eating with file..sleeping with laptop...upar se..his work is not good also according to Meera
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I think this track has been good so far and the episode sent a message of how despite all the problems and stressors parents face in their lives, their first priority should always be children. 

This track has shown how we get so absorbed in our own lives that we fail to notice the distress our children face...
Sunny's reaction was well done, as well as Pinky feeling guilty. 

Rashi is at a teenager phase, and she's at a point in time where she is easily influenced by others. 

Loving the show so far! :D

~K
Shwets1502 thumbnail
krani...yes...the track has been good...but it is dragged too much that it becomes irritating... yesterday the entire first part showed nothing new...if they pace it well...then the track would have been even more effective...