Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
The current track is the worst paced track ever in Parvarrish.
They waste one full first part is Sunny not sleeping..washing..susukumar..bullying..etc etc

The scene which should have been given importance was the doctor scene...which had nothing in it.
When Pinky finds Sunny...Sunny tells everything aise hi?๐Ÿ˜ฒ All these days he killed us crying and not telling anything to anyone...and suddenly he tells everything in just a matter of 10 seconds...??

And where did Jeet come with his lecture in this track? Does he really know anything? I mean..I understand his point..but he was so insensitive. 

This track is dragged too much...and there is no Ahluwalias also to get a break in the middle๐Ÿ˜ก

I will say again..the track is relevant..has many good points...but it is poorly executed...and may be shayad acting too is not up to the mark.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
No comments! ๐Ÿคข
Acting? Sunny's acting has not been upto the mark. His crying was very fake.
๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ Cvs! ๐Ÿ˜ก
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Ahsaan

Sunny is a small boy..and this track is new and challenging...I accept..and he is doing his best. Directors should not stretch beyond his ability. They are trying too much with him. 

But even Pinky and Jeet were not in character at all. Jeet being busy like this irks me. He is a consultant but behaving totally in a different way. Agar office kaam karna hi hai..toh ghar kyun aata hai phir?๐Ÿ˜ก
skyforceguy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this track did not suit sunny at all. Those boys running after him WAS SO FAKE!! And jeet, what to say! I thought he's good father, now i doubt myself.

Pace.. Yeah! First part was monotonous yaar. I was having dinner, did not even look at the tv, was only hearing the voices.
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Hmm... maybe! But it made the the track even more bad.
I thought at the end that they may end this track tomorrow. But it seems that it will go for another week.
Then, Raashi track, more Ahuja's, more boring episode. ๐Ÿ˜”
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
@Pritam
Good job! ๐Ÿ˜† I was busy with me phone. ๐Ÿ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Pritam

Very true. What was with the washing and all. Lies about scouts. Ah..sooo boring.๐Ÿ˜ก
Jeet is definitely turning out to be an ordinary father now. 

@Ahsaan
Yes..they should have kept it down a bit so that Sunny could have fit in properly. Yes..Ahujas are going to come more and more now...
I have never missed Ahluwalias sooo much...I was wishing..abhi dikhayenge Rocky ko ya Lucky ko ya Sid ko...but!!!!
I want Sweety back...only then they show Ahlus.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I was busy typing WU๐Ÿ˜ก

Mere saath hi hamesha aisa kyun hota hai๐Ÿ˜ก
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
@Shwets
I really hope, after Sweety comes back, they vanish Ahuja's and complete focus will be on Ahluwalia's. ๐Ÿค”
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Ahsaan

Exactly. But this is so unfair. If Sweety is not there doesn't mean there can't be a story๐Ÿ˜• At least to give us some breathing space..they need to show Ahluwalias.