Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

So, wassup? πŸ˜†

My head...πŸ˜†
thats the problem yaar. Rest of the ahlus don't get importance if sweety is not there ? What does that mean? Lucky himself does not have any identity? He cant be shown if his wife is not there... Wow! Ginny is getting little screenspace because she has shifted to ahluwalias. Otherwise she would also have disappeared like her brother and father.
Yeah! This is total injustice! 😑 Cvs are mad! 😑
Haha... what did you had in lunch? 🀣
@Pritam
Dinner mein kya khaya? 🀣
@Pritam

Exactly. They have never given importance to Lucky in my POV compared to the other three parents. Now is the chance..and they are wasting it again?😑 

@Ahsaan
I am sure...tomorrow is going to be the same😑 U at least get to see Ginny here and there...

I did not have lunch todayπŸ˜†
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

@Pritam
Dinner mein kya khaya? 🀣

Chicken ! 🀣 Thats why only concentrated on food, my food was better than the track =))
@Shwets
Haan, but aise saath bhaagne ke liye wahan bheja hai kya? 😑 Is se achha tha, she shouldn't have shown. Atleast main show toh miss kar sakta tha. πŸ˜†
Yeah, tomorrow bhi yehi jhanjhat. 🀒
@Pritam
Wow! Yummy! 😲
So, what's up? πŸ˜† hOW are you? πŸ˜†
haha.. I get your point bro. Now you cant miss the show peacefully =))
@Ahsaan

Acha...U want to see her in the episodes...jab aathi hai toh problem hai? She was THE ONE to told THE RAAVI about raashi na..πŸ˜†
I have never felt so impatient...even in scam track I was able to manage..that was at least illogical and comical