Thendral

Thendral monday- July 8, 2013

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for the crisp and wonderful update to an action packed episode.

So, D did bring out what TA did earlier and that is what made T slap!! However, what D said to T/TA was more than 100% true.

Neither T/TA listened to what D had to say abt P and what he did to infuriate D.
Instead they assumed that whatever P could have done, D behaved and talked in an uncivilized manner
Added to all these, TA not only supports P but also started slinging mud on D and his father for D's upbringing forgetting the fact that he was the one whom TA went to seek advise and who helped TA live with T. Does TA pause for a moment to think, why VR who has always been so sensible and understanding is against D living with P?? What rights did he have to talk abt D's upbringing if he could not even utter a word when his loving sis did so much worse and almost destroyed T's life??
Above all, even though D need not have mentioned abt C, whatever she said about TA was definitely not false! And it seems that what D said abt him supporting a criminal  also seems true! TA/T did not pause for a moment to think why usually a calm D is bursting out. Does T ever remember what happened when GW went to her college and slung mud on T's character? Does she remember that the whole marriage to TA happened because she couldn't bear GW's words in her college and insisted TA married her?? Why does T not think that something really worse has happened to D for her to rage in fury! Instead, T slapping D was totally unwarranted.

Hope T/TA realize what P has done and T mends her mistakes to help D.

Is kal going to talk to D? When T met Kal, she said to Kal that D did not say anything abt what P did to infuriate her! How hollow and idiotic. D was shouting at the top of her voice to tell T/TA what P had done, but they never listened to her. T just asked after she had slapped. what had happened, but D was too angry to say anything.

Hope at least K understands D's plight.
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Hi Hi Hi
Long long time!
The sole aim of visiting here today is to see some bashing on TT!
Total damage of character!
Vikatan serials la hero/heroine a matum book aga kudathu pola! Total damage!
2?3?4? months since I watched this serial? And today after all this time story still where I left it!
Deepa acting super!
Thulasi; really? at least one valid reason for hitting Deepa please...
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm not at all convinced or moved by T's dialogues. D has always been a pillar of strength to T and supported her in every possible way. TA unnecessarily provoked D with his unwarranted utterances. T slapping D for her moron husband was extremely lame and can no way be justified. What D stated was an absolute truth ! TA continues to listen to everyone except his wife even after bitter experiences. T might have forgiven him easily. But with such a past he should better keep his mouth shut and avoid getting embarrassed. T was standing like a dumb tree and did not control him or speak a word against him when he badmouthed D's upbringing and her father. Aana D oru vaartha adhuvum unmaiya sonnathukku bursts like a volcano. 🤢 As someone said she knew D and VR from her childhood. VR is a person with a great world wisdom. He is one of the best characters, a gem of a husband, father and above all a good human-being. TA ku enna thagudhi irukku VR aa criticize panna?? The only mistake VR did in his life was getting D married to the loser Prabha in the name of nandri kaden. Adha thavara VR aa oru kurai solla mudiyadhu yaarum. Prabha is such a sadist. I felt like giving him a tight slap seeing his evil smirk when D was crying her heart out. 😡

Wish K asked T why she did not control TA when he badmouthed D's father or tell him to respect him at least for his age.

Kalyani scenes are simply not the same without Susan, really miss her... :(

Seethama... 5 rubaikku 500 ruba nadippu. :P Mudila... as usual our dumb couple won't get any doubt. 

Hope there will be some rift between TA and Prabha very soon. The jewel matter should get exposed in front of D. I want to see where TT will keep their munji.

Edited by jinju - 10 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanksss Jaya akka for the wonderful Update 👏 🤗

Happy to be back here 😃
What I wanted to say, all said it. TA how dare u talk about VR? His mom mattum romba nallavangala? Srsly this is so stupid. 😡 I just wanted to give P one when he smiled after slapping. That boy is a real sadist. Ellathaiyum pannuvaram aana approma appavi look. Srsly how can Thuls behave so? TA ya from beginning was there for her? Deepa evlo ellam did for her? Grrr oruka kooda none was ready to ask Deeps what happend. Ithuve Charu was crying na namma hero will ask odane.
This is ridiculas. What a character damage. Ivlo pesura Thuls soon aapu thaan of jewel matter comes out. Just wish that lady takes all the money and escapes.
Business sathyama loss la poganum.
Poor Deepa she was crying badly, esp that dining table cry scene 😭
Hope Kanagu supports her. And TA was like he wont interfer in their matter, ippo mattum what he did?
Ufff director sir ku enna aachu?

Thanks to all who did all the updates 👏
Have a nice day friends 😃
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Tulasi's crying was so lame. After hitting Deepa in support of a useless ,
Hypocritacal husband she is looking for sympathy from K. T plays the victim. The reasoning she gives 
Is hilarious. From childhood we were such great friends and she stood by me . That is why 
I slapped her to show my concern. My foot! . Why are the creatives so juvenile. They think we are going to melt for T. Two pretty faces are great to look at. But if they think we are going to tolerate
Every nonsense they do, they are sadly mistaken. T is so used to being pampered by friends
Specially Deepa. Deepa's father even went to Jail for this thankless ungrateful Heroin Tulasi during
Velayudan episode. Because of Deepa's boldness Tulasi was able to survive in her school days.
Today Tulasi is not only watching Ta  mud slinging Deepa's father, but slaps her and thretens 
to attck D if she spoke any further. After doing all yhis ,she is playing the victim.enna kodumai idu.
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
How can Thuls & TA expect Deepa to be a doormat to Prabha .. oh I know why because Thuls is one & TA treats her like one. 😡 To make it worse, director Kumaran is going to damage Deepa's character & justify TA/ Thuls character saying she's mentally ill or something .. kadavule, save us from this torture!!😎

shemmo & gisel, good to see u here. 😊
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
I don't want Deepa to get married again, I don't want her or Kanagu to get married. She is better alone...
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.

Cheh... what kind of a friend Thulasi is.  If I was Deepa, I would have told her where to jump.

I bet the director is going to make Deepa gone cuckoo or something.
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Agree with all of you.  T crying to Kal was the worst thing of all! What does she expect from Kal? After slapping D for a frivolous reason, if she goes and cries to kal, everything would be fine? what right did she have to slap D when  VR mentioned that he has never ever even scolded his daughters, leave alone slap them, and he was upset that P slapped D. What was wrong in D saying about TA's past?? She only brought out what TA did. TA did much worse than what D had mentioned. TA is still hiding Bhu's jewels matter from T, and how is he going to face T/D when they get to know abt it?? Does T think that if she cries to Kal, Kal will be able to sympathize with T and support her? So, T slapped D because she could not bear to hear the truth about TA from D? She can only slap D who has always been calm and bore all her abuses. Has  she even dared to speak to Lav earlier? Or utter even a word to GW for all the things she does even now? I'm not sure if D is ever going to forgive T for what she did. When T said  why D is dragging TA/T and showing anger on them, is she forgetting that T/TA are the ones who are poking their nose in D's personal problems. Also, shudn't kal as a friend be asking T why she didn't stop TA when he was mud slinging on D and D's parents? So, she will remain quiet even if her friend is verbally abused, but cannot tolerate truth abt TA coming out!!  What if D too behaved like T? So, D's upbringing is definitely far better than T  in that she never let her mom ever talk ill of T in front of her. She has always been T's support in every way.
Finally, what kind of thinking do T/TA have regarding marriage??   Their views are totally convoluted. Why is the dir using his hero/heroine to express such stupid views? Of all, why is someone as educated as T and having undergone all sorts of troubles in life behaving in a very insensitive manner?