Posted: 10 years ago
Why did Rashi insult his own little brother by spreading out 'susukumar' story!!??? 😲  .. Anybody does that ???  ..Well, I do not have siblings... so I don't know... But isn't this way too much!? 😳 Fights are common between siblings, yet do they harass them like this?🤔 Like, here Rashi is more close with Ginny and she loves her! Its common everywhere, you tend to love your cousin more than your own brother/sister! I was shocked to see that it was Rashi who spread this! 👎🏼 ..Poor Sunny...in fact I cried yesterday When Pinky said to Jeet " mera baccha bully hote raha aur muhje pata bhi nahi chala " 😭 ... Isnt Rashi old enough to understand things... Rashi's character had a tremendous makeover!!😔 ..I loved the old one... though she fights and blames it up on Sunny & Raavi... She was shown affectionate with them... But the NEW Rashi is as if she entirely HATES Raavi & Sunny!😒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I agree...it was shocking to know that it was Raashi who spread about Sunny. She has become very insensible...is not caring for anyone nowadays. She used to really care for her siblings before...now it seems she doesnt care for anyone