Posted: 10 years ago
Lucky and Rocky😆

We had their scenes in lightning speed...but I felt relaxed watching it😆
After getting Pinky's food

Rocky: What to do with so much food?
Lucky: Let's keep it in fridge...heat it later and eat...give some for Sid also..and he will think how much good cooks we have become in such a short time😆
Rocky: You are smart dad..
Lucky: How else can I build a big bungalow like this in Delhi😆
Rocky: That's true

Though I expected a good track for Lucky and Rocky in Sweety's absence...I was glad at least they were shown😆 Making Sid cook for them...as they enjoy the match[LOL}
It was awesome!!! 👏 ... The duo just rocksss!!!!😳
Ahuwalia's are the best part of this show! Rocky-Lucky scenes are always nice! 
The only scene worth watching. 😉
Originally posted by snowhitepinkzz

It was awesome!!! 👏 ... The duo just rocksss!!!!😳

I was literally praying for one scene of the duo today...😆 
This duo is just the best!😊 Great bond
@Nitu 
Exactly...especially in the current situation.

@Ahsaan
I was watching with my mom and was threatening her...if LR does not come..I will break something🤣 she was praying too...to save the house😆
they have become the side comedians in the show, who don't have any important role, they just come for 5min and try to make the audiences relax.

These small lucky and rocky scenes are of course very enjoyable but sad part is these won't make any sense untill it turns out to be a track! And i have no hope that it will ever turn a track. So enjoyable yet has the feeling of disappointment.
Hope they got little more importance.

P. S. @shwetha, i really respect your effort to keep this forum alive by making posts on such boring episodes that too with no reader or commenter. But i am giving up. Seriously have no mood to discuss these boring scenes... There are no such members also. I will be inactive untill a proper ahluwalia tracks comes.
@Pritam

Their scenes were the saviour today😆
Yeah I know these scenes are useless from story point of view...but at least help us watching the show. 

Haha...I am not going to discuss the current track at all...I am just here..as I always am..😆
i dont get why there are so many competitions in the show ! I mean each and every kid has won atleast one competition in this show (except rocky, yeah) even some kids have more than one and even pinky has also won a singing competition. Is this the sign of a show that claims to realistic? How kids win all competitions they participate in, is there any magic or what! Now i am damn sure sunny is going to win this racing competition.

Well, honestly, i dont have any problem with kids winning all the competitions, maybe they are extraordinarily sporty or blessed with signing be dancing talents...

My problem is, why every track has to end with a competition? I mean this so played out yaar. We have seen tracks ending with a competition endless times. Now again too.. ? Suddenly the school announces some competition when any of our show's kid is depressed. Wow! And they win it, negative characters apologise and parents cant feel proud enough ! Excellent... Why everytime yaar, why in every track.. Same thing happens?
Yes..this competition thing bores me too...I think Sunny won 2nd once...Rocky did score goals yar😆

But yes..bringing in competition is really unrealistic if done everytime. Why don't they tell..next week exams? Why not a quiz competition? Or as u said..why not expose the other kids mistake...and make them apologize..?
Why should the kid win and prove everytime? This is definitely not done.