Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I also gave it a 10. I hope they continue to give us good episodes.. In the last season I had started to hate too much of negativity on the show..That becomes difficult for everyone to watch.. Liked this episode.. Good one for an opening :)
arjuhi_karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I gave it a 10!! Great start to the new season!! Looking forward to the upcoming episodes!! Amazing show!! :))
Minionite thumbnail
10 from my side! The way they showed it was just heart wrenching! Edited by KS_Shreya - 10 years ago
would give it 7. it was a bit repetitive as there was a similar episode in last season where a guy torments a girl, he ends up in jail but the girl destroys her face. 

chitrangandha needs to express a bit more. she is a bit stiff.

shibz thumbnail
^^Don't tell me We'll have Chitrangada in every episode! As it is got less of Karan this season I guess..🤔no?
Originally posted by: shibz

^^Don't tell me We'll have Chitrangada in every episode! As it is got less of Karan this season I guess..🤔no?

urrm..i actually heard she is going to host many episodes as karan will be busy shooting for vikram bhatt's movie. that will be such a turn off then ðŸ¥±
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chitrangada was there jst for the 1st epi...karan is hosting d the entire season:)
^good then i don't like her anyways lol