Thendral Tuesday- July 9, 2013

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update.

I'm sick of T's "Oh I'm so innocent face". 😡

Good to see K having a better understanding of D's pain and sufferings. But instead of telling "I'm there for you !" and offering strength to her. She was just hell-bent in defending the selfish heroine. Nalla vaangi kattified, idhu thevaya K ku?! T's convo with K and her advises were laughable to say the least. Madam avlo caring friend aam!!! Even after knowing the truth there was not any great reaction in her face. She doesn't deserve to have friends like K and D!
Edited by jinju - 10 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Thanks forvhe update. My god. Whatbkind of logic is this. If T feels as a friend she as a right to slap D, 
She feels so victimised that Deepa is not understanding her. It is always about herself for T.
If she is such a friend did she even have a miniscule of understanding of Deepa's mental torture?
She is blaming her for not telling her every thing. When did she ask what happened? 
Tulasi uses her dumbness to her full advantage. What is with Kalyani? Why is she trying to defend
T knowing very well what appened. Tulasi madam has recruited K. Good Deepa threwe her out.
Even in all this trouble, Deepa feels more for Kanagu's name than herself. She feels very pained to
See Kanagu being drawn into this dirty game of P. let Kanagu's name get tarnished and the wedding 
Gets cancelled, then see the reaction of ztulasi and Ta.
In a way I am very angry with Kanagu and Joseph for all this misery caused to Deepa. So I want
Kanagu's wedding off. Let Joseph get mad and kill Prabha.
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Thuls/ Kalyani convo was a big let down.. like jinju said Thuls didn't show any reaction & having this new Kalyani didn't help much. Lets see how this develops now .. Thuls should inform TA & both should break ties with Prabha. 😛

Pavi should inform Kalyani about Revathy & Saravanan so she can decide what to do with her useless sister. 

TA scene was hilarious .. strict officer range la shouting!😆
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kumaran ipdi friendship kum aapu adipaar nu ninaichu kuda paakala nejama. He first damaged Joseph character. Now he replaced Susan and misunderstanding between T/D. Sheesh. Vikatan must be really sadists to keep encouraging stories full of negativity.

Honestly, even the classmate who updated D in the class about Rama's visit to P's house and the rumors showed more concern and trust than T. She is a disgrace to friendship !
Edited by jinju - 10 years ago
Caryn thumbnail
thanks Jaya for the updates

What right Thuls to slap Deepa in the name of friendship.  Deepa was a better friend to T then T to D.

Why should D go back to P?  It is her wish ... and who is T to recommend for D's own good.  T is really a pichaikari - in terms of money, life etc.  Sorry get back to your own life instead of meddling in D's life.
Jan50 thumbnail
I can sum it all up with one time honoured statement "with friends like Thulasi who needs an enemy?"
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Jayashree for the nice update.

I second what you all feel about the heroine. Really whatever she said to Kalyani was not convincing and it seemed to be lame excuse trying to justify herself. As Jinju says Kalyani also could have been more considerate to Deepa. 

How would it have been if Deepa behaved in the same way T did with Deepa? Deepa had always been a caring, compassionate, gentle, tender and understanding friend to Thulasi and was always available to Thulasi whenever she called on her. But now Thulasi? What Deepa said about Thulasi was very correct. Thulasi must have known what sort of person Deepa is and also must have tried to understand Deepa instead of behaving in a shabby way as she did. Thulasi knows both about Deepa and VR even before she knew TA and she knows TA insulting Deepa and VR would immensely hurt Deepa. Yet T defended her husband who also shows no understanding. What type of husband he will be if he could not develop qualities of caring, compassion, understanding and love? And now it has become such that T deserves this type of husband based on the way she behaves. How could she become a goody person if she is good just for GW, Padma or Laav who all behaved in meanest possible ways and not to the friends who had been totally faithful to her?
Edited by maha2us - 10 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jinju

I'm sick of T's "Oh I'm so innocent face". 😡

Perfect deduction! 

The only person who can change Deepa is Kanagu. She has been blocked from all others emotionally. 😉

But seriously TT va innaiku episode la damage pana mathiri vera eppovum pana mudiyathu.🤢

Be it here in Thendral or in Office; Thulasi and Raji characters really very annoying! 👎🏼