• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
  • 10 Jul 2013
  • Hindustan Times (Mumbai)
  • Kavita Awaasthi kavita.awaasthi@ hindustantimes. com

Shweta Tiwari's show to go off air?

News is that it will make way for Sangeeta Ghosh's comeback serial

Recently there were reports that as Shweta Tiwari would be quitting her show, Parvarrish to prepare for her upcoming wedding. But now, there's fresh news on that front. With her run in the dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, ending last weekend, Shweta might stay on the show after coming back from her break. This is mainly because the show is ending in the next two months.

A still from Parvarrish

"Parvarrish has had a decent run since its launch in November 2011. The show touched upon issues relating to teenagers and parenting in today's age, which appealed to family audiences. But now the channel is gearing up to launch their new flagship show that stars Sangeeta Ghosh as the lead," says a source.

The insider adds, "As it is an important show and also a comeback of a popular actor, they want to give it the best time slot. Though another show on the channel, Khubsoorat, will be ending soon as well, the channel might consider 9.30 pm (the time Parvarrish is aired on the channel) a better time slot for their new show. Shweta is expected to be back after her break."

On being asked about the show ending soon, actor Barkha Bisht, who also stars in the serial, says, "Even we have heard such rumours, but actors are usually the last people to find out about it. So I have no clue about this," Barkha, in fact, recently joined the cast post the time leap after she replaced Rupali Ganguly for the role of Sweety.

Producers Deeya Singh and Tony Singh were unavailable for a comment.

First...I did not like Parvarish being called as Shweta's show. 

Second...yes..the end is definitely near. But just because prime slot is needed, the channel cannot take the show off air. They can shift the show to a different slot..may be even 7.30pm. 
according the article WHEN rupali  played the roll of SWEETY??? AND when does  the new actress replace her as SWEETY??                                                                                                                                     Ofcource its not   SHWETA'S show because she never been given proper importance & screenpresences compaired to other 3 LEAD ACTORS  & THAT HUGE GIRL.                                            BUT i think she is the main USP of the show and maximum ordinary viewers watch this show for her.                               this show lost it's charm long ago(TRP 0.8) & I think 7.30 SLOT is given to SBS2            so may be the this show will go off air   soon                                                                                            
shweta's show? -________________________________-

end? just cz sangeeta's show needs a time slot? -_-

🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣
Barkha, in fact, recently joined the cast post the time leap after she replaced Rupali Ganguly for the role of Sweety.

^ this shows how uninformed these people are! I dont believe these rumours! 
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

Barkha, in fact, recently joined the cast post the time leap after she replaced Rupali Ganguly for the role of Sweety.

^ this shows how uninformed these people are! I dont believe these rumours! 

ohh how did i miss that 🤣
no this show cant end... hopefully all this is just a rumour...
they dont have to end the show...just end raavis riots pls...

she acts like the wife rather than the daughter and the mom is still the classic bimbo!

so frustrating;...and annoying and rude to interrupt in interrupt in all her parents conversations...i now just channel surf when she comes on the screen...

anyone else agree? no offence intended and just my pov...