Punishment for the guy or the girl

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Karan's lines about  the punishment for rape are so right. 

Izzat lutne wale ko saari umr izzat bachane ki zimmedari di jaati hai,  how pathetic it can get really.  She will have to live with the person who tormented her and cared three hoots for her consent.   Sadly it is very much prevalent in many parts of the country.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with u di... its a punishment for the girl only to live with the same guy who rape her for lifetime. its horrible.
hormba25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree how is that a punishment? its more like a reward to the guy who raped the girl. Is this really the way our justice system works ? Pathetic 
ShrePreet18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
its definitely a punishment for girl but why what was her fault???
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree wid u all! Its a punishment for the girl...!
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I thnk they didnt punish the boy , they punished the poor girl who is victim, such a pathetic rule
Minionite thumbnail
It is totally horrendous that the girl continues to get punished like this. After all for the guy it doesn't make a difference. He'll continue to enjoy, while the girl will suffer everyday. Sadly I guess this is prevalent in parts of India still. These things do need to change however. It's pulling India back.
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its so sad to see that people are still following all these things, just to save themselves from the humiliation they make the rapist and the victim tie the knot ðŸ¤¢
What shit logic is this? Its like giving an excuse to rape someone,because you will get married to that girl which happened in this case.
I think these things are mostly happening in villages..I just hope! 
India will never develop in these matters, that's why its becoming the rape capital.

I have no sympathies for the guy, I really felt for the girl. 
Edited by ..Ashraa.. - 10 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail

many movies show the same theme, and if it is between the leads they end up falling in love 🤓 

I am glad that at least the girl did not fold her hands in gratitude to the panchayat , she urged her dad not to agree while that creep kept giving a victory look.
hormba25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It is very sad to see guys just because they are stronger than women taking advantage of them. This is not the way society works. We have to respect women. We should protect them and make sure no one takes advantage of them .