Gumrah Season 3

What should a boy do when girls doesn't like him

hormba25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The girl did not feel the same for manoj the way he felt for her, that does not mean he should go and rape her. He should talk to her and tell her how he feels and she should also explain to him that she doesn't like him the same way. 
guys what do you think ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he was in some dream land assuming akanksha also feel the same for him..a guy shouldnt assume that a girl is interested in him just because she casually smiled at him or dance with him. manoj should have accepted the rejection n move on..n if u love someone then his happiness is what all u want but here manoj was obssessed with her.
ShrePreet18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
he was so blind in love and lost in his own world of dreams, not ready to accept the truth, poor girl what was her fault, she smiled to see someone and made him friend, is this her crime??? 
hormba25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i completely agree. He should have understood and not assumed that she will love him too. there was no reason to take such a drastic step. Even the panchayat was at fault, how can they make the rapist marry the girl he raped. disgusting 

Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he shud hav respected her decision n moved on! One sided luv leads to nowhere! Rape is NOT a solution to any situation!!!!
Minionite thumbnail
He should have understood when she said no, but he didn't. Akanksha said that she doesn't love him, but if anyone heard then she would be maligned. He heard the last part and not the first and assumed she was scared of having an inter-caste marriage which is completely wrong!
well its the fault of the upbringing and lack of family values, i m sure that if parents do keep a check on their children, they will never attempt to go wrong, even if they do, alteast they won't rape someone. 

the guy had a violent steak and in such cases, u can't stop the invincible. so rapes are bound to happen. unless girls become really strong, but that is not possible. the only possibility is if the parents take their responsibility correctly.

but as far as am i seeing today it is not happening. my cousin's mother run a school and i have seen such ugly parents talking in such a tone. goodness if parents themselves talk like that, what moral values shall they will teach their children
shibz thumbnail
Generally speaking..Not everyone you like will like you back.. It's the same case with girls too.. So do girls go rape boys?
When she has clearly said 'No' he was foolish to still think she loved him.. If she was afraid of the society..in the first place she wouldn't have got friendly with him..
Such boys need help.. need good company..good friends.. need time..
And it was natural for her to avoid him.. You cant expect her to talk to him..explain to him..after all that he said to her.. She was afraid of him now.. Like Karan said..she should've told to her family...someone at least..her brother/father..

lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was like he was obsessed with her. Couldn't let go. Couldn't move on. And thw giri not informing her family resulted in rape.
Not everyone you likewil like you back. People got to accept the fact. But the upbringing in some families is like that. you and me can't do anything about it other then making sure we are safe form such people ..!

SOME men are disgusting pigs...!   ðŸ˜¡
kavyasam thumbnail
He was living in his own bubble.   If he had grown up in a  family like the girl's, where the father went to cops instead of panchayats,  he would have known  that  there is a way of things in this world apart from what goes on in his pea brain. 

Blame can be put on peer pressure etc,  like Parul Tank says each individual should think for themselves.