lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
⭐️

Uttarakhand tragedy comes alive on TV😛

The widespread destruction caused by the Himalayan Tsunami in Uttarakhand has shocked the entire nation. The pain will somewhat be highlighted in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti — Parvarrish â€” Agla Padav. |

The situation will show Raashi Ahuja ( Sparsh Khanchandani) taking off to Uttarakhand on a trekking trip with friends, that too without informing her parents. That is when, tragedy strikes. However, she will not only save herself and others and emerge as a hero.

Sources said in the end, she will be saved by her father Jeet, played by Vishal Singh. "The flood scenes will be created in Mumbai itself. The shoot for the sequence will begin on Wednesday and will go on for some days. Sparsh is especially being trained by professionals fight masters for this sequence," said a source. Sparsh was unavailable for a comment.

Parrvarish had earlier shown the North India blackout episode too. "This is an extremely valid track for the moment," said Raavi's on-screen mother Barkha Sengupta.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subhadip2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dont know why always every emotional & serious track is  given to the BORING AHUJAS.    and the 5 actors always destroy it.  and AHUL always given RUBBISH track.                                                                                                                                                                                      previously the real incidenntal track(LIFT TRACK,DELHI KIDDNAPPING TRACK)  also given to them and 5 SUPERHEROES(including NEW PINKY)completly destroy them                                                                              
Edited by subhadip2013 - 10 years ago
angelic.pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow that sounds nice 😃 lets see what is there for my Barkha hihihihihi 😳
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Its good they are bringing in real life issues into the show. But why again Ahujas? They already had the Sunny track...now it should be Ahluwalias..
This is unfair...all major tracks go to Ahujas...and small tracks for Ahluwalias? This is bad. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

That is when, tragedy strikes. However, she will not only save herself and others and emerge as a hero.

Sources said in the end, she will be saved by her father Jeet, played by Vishal Singh. 

So...we are going to have another bahadur in the family...Raashi will complete the trend now...

So she will save herself and her friends..and Jeet will save her...Wah..anybody understood?😕😆
angelic.pari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Its good they are bringing in real life issues into the show. But why again Ahujas? They already had the Sunny track...now it should be Ahluwalias..

This is unfair...all major tracks go to Ahujas...and small tracks for Ahluwalias? This is bad. 

may b cz ahluwalias are not fully present.. if u knw wat i mean đŸ˜†
subhadip2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even the WHOLE AHULS will present there  they should not given SERIOUS & EMOTIONAL TRACK    
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Masu
Even when Ahlus were fully present..they never get major tracks...its either very simple track...or tracks with Ahujas...I am fed up waiting for an intense track for them
angelic.pari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Masu

Even when Ahlus were fully present..they never get major tracks...its either very simple track...or tracks with Ahujas...I am fed up waiting for an intense track for them

😛

lets see... bt i wanna share something 😳

rocky's bike track.. i hv seen that happening around me often.. it happens.. and its something serious for parents.. im happy ahlus had that track.. luckily raavi couldn't 😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Masu

Rocky bike track definitely can happen to anyone...but did Rocky had any part in it? It became a Sweety-Pinky fight at the end...and the bike track just drowned.

If u take Ahujas...
It started with Raavi and her classmate Abhishek...who liked her...
Farmhouse track for Raashi(Ginny was included)
Raashi boarding school
Raavi-Sid
Raavi-Deejay
Exam track had everyone
Raashi lift
Raavi-Nitin
Raavi Kidnapping
Scam
Sunny bravery
Raavi Earth day
Sunny bullying

If u take Ahujas