Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Masu

Rocky bike track definitely can happen to anyone...but did Rocky had any part in it? It became a Sweety-Pinky fight at the end...and the bike track just drowned.

If u take Ahujas...
It started with Raavi and her classmate Abhishek...who liked her...
Farmhouse track for Raashi(Ginny was included)
Raashi boarding school
Raavi-Sid
Raavi-Deejay
Exam track had everyone
Raashi lift
Raavi-Nitin
Raavi Kidnapping
Scam
Sunny bravery
Raavi Earth day
Sunny bullying

If u take Ahujas
Rock band
Football
Monty
Drama
Cycle
Mandira
Rinku
Humiliation
Daadu

Ahlus stand alone track is very very less
i think FARMHOUSE TRACK  is mainly for AHUL because ginny's friends(sam & minakshi) invited her  they dont want to invite rashi. then rocky made the SAGAI  plan to send ginny  to the party  & lsatly SWEETY found ginny in hospital.                                                                  the MAKERS unnecesssaryly attached rashi & ahujas in this track.                                                              the last part of EXAM TRACK  also very serious for SWEETY"S accident   but makers destroy the charm by showing THE CHITTING CASE
Edited by subhadip2013 - 10 years ago
🤢 AHUJAS =FAMILY OF BHADURS, SAMAJDARI AND HOSIYARI🤣🤣
@nirmita
You forget Himmatwali

@nirmita
You forget Himmatwali
OOP SORRY TO FORGET THIS AND FINALLY THE AHUJAS WILL SING ASONG EK DUSERE SE KARTE HAI PYAR HUM REMEMBER THE SONG FROM MOVIE HUM STARRING BIG B🤣🤪
@nirmita

Oh yes..I know that song...but Ahujas already have a family song...KYA KEHNA..🤣
bye bye forum. I'm not coming to discuss anything for an unknown period of time. This is height.

Dont know i should say or not, this track should have gone to ahluwalias... Would have suited rocky so much! And lucky and the end saving rocky would have had been awesome. But we are not that much lucky to have such a track. So it went to ahujas. Seriously... I'm not coming to discuss at all... I have no energy.Edited by PritamDas01 - 10 years ago

@nirmita

Oh yes..I know that song...but Ahujas already have a family song...KYA KEHNA..🤣
🤣now it can change when character can change, pinky can change why not the song🤣🤣
@Pritam

Bye Bye..I have decided the same...this news has really made me so angry...this track would have been great on Ahlus...Cvs totally messed it..
there is huge opportunity also..as LR are alone now...

Can't take it anymore
Originally posted by PritamDas01

bye bye forum. I'm not coming to discuss anything for an unknown period of time. This is height.

Dont know i should say or not, this track should have gone to ahluwalias... Would have suited rocky so much! And lucky and the end saving rocky would have had been awesome. But we are not that much lucky to have such a track. So it went to ahujas. Seriously... I'm not coming to discuss at all... I have no energy.
This track would have suited Ginny more, bhai. :P
Me too saying bye-bye to forum, untill there is a Ginny track. :(Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 10 years ago
@ahsaan i only want ahluwalias, rocky or ginny does not matter. But i said rocky because, ginny is a sweet character, she will never go on a trip without informing in house. Will she? But rocky can do it. We know him. He can do it! So said about rocky. Otherwise, i have no problem if they show ginny... My point is i dont want any ahuja at all yaar.

P. S. @shwetha seriously yaar...bye bye :)Edited by PritamDas01 - 10 years ago