DABH 10-7 WU-Emily caught in Daisa's House!

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Everyone,

Today is again Wednesday and I am back to provide you all with latest happenings of Rathi parivaar of Today's Episode.

I swear ,I had a hectic day today with all preparing project and then All that my new job issues so I am giving a short update please bear with me.:-)

Recap:

Sandhya and Emily were selected in qualifying round as the traffic Jam was pre-planned by the organisers of the competitiom. Suraj surprises Sandhya by presenting her a cake and they share some happy moments. Suraj breaks the news that DSP has told about a programme which can help SanLy in competition.Emily craves to watch that programme.Bhabho taunts Meena for telling Emily that she is in RM only because of Sandy and She should be grateful to Sandy for her whole life,Bhabho also tells Meena that all 3 DIL's are equal!

10th-July'13 Update:

SanLy are excited to watch the programme and power goes at the same time and everyone panics.Suraj brings a Electrician and the electrician informs RP that 2-3 hours will be consumed in changing cable.Emily panics the most.

Bhabho and Bhabhasa leave for some place.
Emily finds the keys of Dhaisa's house and decides to go there to watch the programme.Emily going to Daisa's place is called by Sandy to join her in studies but Emily succeeds in making a excuse and leaves.

Here Meena buys a frock for Meera (Daisa's GD).Sudha is surprised on this and she asks about it and Meena blurts out that after all Meera is her daughter but again she succeeds in covering up. Sudha then compares Meena and Meera and says that they are same so they will win the comp. and Meena says after winning she will inform Ratty Parivar that she won with Kahna and She has given her mothers number to organisers and she can never be caught.

Here Bhabho buys a vessel for Dhaisa and is shocked when bhabasa says there are no keys but she again says Dhaisa must have taken.Daisa also arrives and opens the door with duplicate keys and on listening noise they are shocked to see Emily inside watching Tv and Bhabho stares at her Bhabho covers up saying that she sent Emily and leaves.

Emily runs behind Bhabho asking for forgiveness ,Bhabho questions her why she didn't took Sandy with her and Emily tells that she wouldn't have allowed her even to watch.Emily tells Bhabho that she has to win this comp at any cost and she will win .Bhabho notices that Emily is desperate to win this competition.Episode ends on Bhabho happy wala Confident face.

Precap:

Bhabasa says he has a challenge for SanLy and everyone is shocked and surprised!

A Like Of A Comment Will Not Hurt!:-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the written update Alina :)
yining thumbnail