Gumrah Season 3

TB: 'Horror Story' to spook audiences Oct 25

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

'Horror Story' to spook audiences Oct 25

Filmmaker Vikram Bhatt's next "Horror Story" will hit the big screens Oct 25, and the producer says it is a "scare-a-minute film in the truest sense".

Wednesday, July 10, 2013   |  Copyright: IANS  |   1 Comments  |  89 Views

vikram bhatt

Filmmaker Vikram Bhatt's next "Horror Story" will hit the big screens Oct 25, and the producer says it is a "scare-a-minute film in the truest sense".

"It's horror from the first scene to the last and has been shot in an international format," Bhatt said in a statement.

Directed by Ayush Raina, who previously helmed "Bombay High", one of the short films in "Mumbai Cutting", the film features TV actor Karan Kundra, and fresh faces like Ravish Desai, Hasan ZaidiNishant Malkani, Sheetal Singh, Aparna Bajpai, Radhika Menon and Nandini Vaid.

The story revolves around seven youngsters who challenge one another to spend the night at an infamous hotel in the heart of the city. It turns out to be a horrendous night for them.

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/35047-horror-story-to-spook-audiences-oct-25.htm#5584031

Edited by KS_Shreya - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
tfs..
It's a BollyCurry article..
kavyasam thumbnail
October toh bahut door hai.   Hasn't the shoot been completed. 
Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shibz

tfs..
It's a BollyCurry article..

Actually it's IANS. That's their reporters. BollyCurry articles are written by people like us. Even I'm a BollyCurry Buzzer as in a writer for BollyCurry.
shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Actually it's IANS. That's their reporters. BollyCurry articles are written by people like us. Even I'm a BollyCurry Buzzer as in a writer for BollyCurry.

fir TB kyun likkha?😆 arre.. I meant it's in the BC section n not TB😛
Minionite thumbnail

fir TB kyun likkha?😆 arre.. I meant it's in the BC section n not TB😛

Because the actors are TV actors. Look under copyright. Copyright is IANS. ðŸ˜›
shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Because the actors are TV actors. Look under copyright. Copyright is IANS. ðŸ˜›

Duh! you really don't understand what I'm saying? :/  I can see the copyright..infact I see the author's name and everything whenever I read an article related to Karan or KMH.. This is Bolly news..hence is under BC.. So is not a TB article!🥱
shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moonkmh

karan ko tag nehi kiya:(

If it's the rank concerns.. then this is not a TB article and so the points wont count to his ranking even if he's tagged :)
Edited by shibz - 10 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Duh! you really don't understand what I'm saying? :/  I can see the copyright..infact I see the author's name and everything whenever I read an article related to Karan or KMH.. This is Bolly news..hence is under BC.. So is not a TB article!🥱

Oh now I get it. ðŸ˜†