How much is too much?

hormba25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
My question to the society and to the law governing bodies is HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH.. when does the injustice stop? when will the police and law take action ? only when it happens to one of their own? this is unacceptable, can a girl/woman not step out of her house without the thought of something going wrong ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no one will answer to this qtn buddy..still i dont understand why rapist are not directly got the sentence of death..i just dont whom to ask how they point out a case as rare n other as normal..for me any abuse to girl is crime n rape is the ultimate brutal thing that ever happend to a girl..how can our judiciary let free those freaking maniacs to live.
Minionite thumbnail
I wish I could answer this question, but to tell you the truth no one can answer this question. It just doesn't make sense how something like this can happen and the men usually get away or are given the regular sentence of 7 years and come out and do it again. How is 7 years enough for ruining a girl's life? These men should be given life sentence!
lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Life sentence is also not an option. Because when a girl is raped is is automatically killed. She may be physically alive but internally she is killed. Specially here where there is so much society pressure that the girl who is raped is the one in fault. Not in this episode. But generally girl is blamed for being raped because she wore small clothes or she provoked a guy by such thing. The law wil not punish The person who raped but the society wil punish the one who has been raped . So there is no ans for your question. The only punishment should be hang them to death.
And they should be hung by the one who has suffered and not a hangman. Only then PIG'S will understand.
kavyasam thumbnail
Agree with you.  

More awareness is necessary in this aspect.  Being raped is not the victim's fault.   Virginity is over rated in our country.  It is the root cause for the kind of settlement they showed in the show .

Minionite thumbnail
And I would say our society is at fault actually. In India's society, girls are either seen as prosti***** or as devis. This means either you force them or you pray to them, but you never treat them like a human. Unfortunately more and more men are seeing girls in the first form and not in the second form because of which our lives are becoming harder and harder in India. I don't live in India, but last time I visited India was 5 years ago and even then, as a foreigner, I often felt threatened because of the way men looked at me.
hormba25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think it is time society takes a step. They should change the image of the WOMAN in the minds of people. w woman is not there merely to cook and clean and take care she is much more. she is capable of doing this better than some males. we need to respect women and treat them as equal. Just because women are not physically as strong as men that doesnt mean we rape them.this is not done