I dont get Emily entrance ??

MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't get how the competition organisers have gone to SO much effort to weed out the driftwood candidates from those who deserve to participate as good citizens and putting others before themselves .

YET THEY ALLOW EMILY TO PARTICIPATE ???😕

The whole time she was whining and wincing that they are going to be late for the test surely that was on the recording .I dont think they showed her making any effort whatsoever in fact she was just standing there pulling faces .

Allowing Emily was a odd decision !Now her wanting to watch TV in daisaa house is just annoying - like watching 1 program will guarantee her victory .Bhabhoo has already pumped her up with confidence that she is headstrong and not less than anyone else .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritikakk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
bhabo was just boosting em's ego that she stands a chance thus pitting her against sandy!

as for comp, maybe they didnt see/hear em's pestering sandy to leave site... they just saw ems there and her getting to comp venue late with sandy (and just assumed ems stayed at ambu site as a good natured humane citizen shld) so made her qualify for next round... i know very illogical to us viewers, but that how cvs want to show it!