Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The only reason why emily is in focus is to be some kind of 'problem' to Sandy's quiz winning. Can't CVs think up something that makes a bit more sense? Quizzes are not the ONLY and life and death path to IPS!!!!  Every day Sandy says that watching tv is not important, but every day it's a tv drama. What is this? 

Meena is busy kidnapping and swapping babies back and forth but it's not as important as watching TV????  
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@niruba dont talk about EKET. I was at home yesterday and saw the EKET epi where Sooraj lifts Sandhya and takes her to their room. My God what a superb scene with both Anas and Deepika doing it beautifully. This is the DABH we want. Priority to Sooraj and Sandhya not Emily and Bhabo.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrs_Ojha

Agree, the show has become boring. Not sure what else they can show to boost my interest. We have seen everything and the same things happen all the time.

Ya I'm not sure what else they can show too. Apparently Sandy studying isn't a big trp success. Maybe Sandy leaving will be a huge hit. Because staying in this house, it's like being stuck on  treadmill ...it goes nowhere. 
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post Anusha. You are so right, the show has indeed lost its charm. The innumerable characters who are given screen space and importance at the cost of SurYa as Niruba said irks me to no end. The continuous matka drama and an illogical traffic contest where traffic in one road is stopped as a part of competition sounds ridiculous to say the least. How did the organisers know everybody is going to take the same route. Have they stopped traffic on all routes...Why was it not advertised in the paper as those travelling in the route need not all be going to the contest...The quiz competition is a mess and the matka drama worse.By seeing one programme how can any one win a quiz competition. Is it already rigged ? Civil services preparation cannot be done by just  participating in Quiz programmes. She has to join a proper coaching class for it to study. They have totally made an absolute mess of central theme... These multiple challenges and competitions should be put to rest. Let her start studying and let them show her balancing studies and RP festival demands. Let them close all loose ends and end the emotional torture of Sandhya.Let them start showing the victory of good over evil as evil has reigned too long in the RP.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Umaji for quiz we dont know what organizers did for others. They just said they have tried to assess the civic sense of participants. They had come for address checking. So they might have mapped the route.
Again it is not shown whether for all contestants it was traffic block or something else. But I am happy that they showed traffic block as part of competition and Sandhya didnt qualify on the basis of luck. That would have been too much to digest.
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the post Anusha Ji..!!

though you sound so serious the P.Central made me laugh..!! :) thanks to you...!!

yeah! i really wish our Fake Baba-like tracks get back so we have some real business and some good SurYa scenes than watching this...!! lets see...!!
..Anusha.. thumbnail
ya thanks to Uma, I learned that the 'quiz' is actually much more than a 'quiz' - it's a Pushkar Civic mindedness plus Pushkar Street Directory Knowledge Test. Plus, some match fixing may be going on coz I really don't know why Sandy and Emily MUST watch Shale and Sandstone prog to win. 

aaarrrggghhh!   Just show them reading books and mags and get this whole thing over and done with!!!!!

I'd rather watch Meena and Kanha than even SurYa now!  Really don't care what SurYa do anymore. At least get Sandhya IPS happening at one end and Emily can win all the comps she wants - really not relevant to the show or main story. 
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Umaji for quiz we dont know what organizers did for others. They just said they have tried to assess the civic sense of participants. They had come for address checking. So they might have mapped the route.

Again it is not shown whether for all contestants it was traffic block or something else. But I am happy that they showed traffic block as part of competition and Sandhya didnt qualify on the basis of luck. That would have been too much to digest.

No, Shruthi it is illogical. There are multiple ways to reach a place and you are never asked which route you will take when you apply for a quiz contest. How do the organisers know which route the contestant will take and subsequently block traffic...Does not make sense...In marathoon when roads are blocked it is advertised in the newspaper in advance and alternate route maps are provided...RP gets the newspaper isn't it...If they reach the venue and their civic sense is tested everybody would know it is a contest. Don't forget it is elimination round and there will be thousands participating.
Edited by UMDU - 10 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: UMDU

No, Shruthi it is illogical. There are multiple ways to reach a place and you are never asked which route you will take when you apply for a quiz contest. How do the organisers know which route the contestant will take and subsequently block traffic...Does not make sense...In marathoon when roads are blocked it is advertised in the newspaper in advance and alternate route maps are provided...RP gets the newspaper isn't it...

Ya, I don't get this either. Did they have an ambulance blocking every possible route? What a convoluted and unnecessary plot point that ends up making Sandy look stupid as well. ðŸ˜•

and ok, they had other multiple ways to delay all the possible contestants? The mind just boggles at this madness.

If they just stick to the practicalities of Sandy's career path, it can make very interesting viewing. We all wanted a realistic journey didn't we? 

Edited by PadBear - 10 years ago
romantisch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So encore un STUB...agree with all said and done touch :(