Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
@Samana: Thank you for opening a new chapter of DC.  It's a place one wouldn't like to let go till they shut the place down.

@Zet: Hey pal! Heard ya...all of the shoutouts. You are the special one pal. Take care and stay smiling. Love you.🤗

@All: I read what Kirthi wrote in the last DC...'I so agree with you pal.' It's been over a month, but there's no place I'd be other than here when I visit the IF...visits that are getting fewer though. I too tried one day to venture out and clicked on a few other forums...I couldn't have scampered back faster! After PV1, I find myself unable to latch onto any other Hindi soap...yet. Most  of them are many episodes down, and I find it difficult to relate to them...and even when I try, I find myself being overly critical. Not fair to those serials, I know. But where...oh where...is the gripping storyline or the subtlety of the script or the breathtaking beauty and chemistry of the leads or the presence of kids as kids or the flawless coming together of the other characters or the lovely familiarity of the interiors or...I can go on and on...

I would like to write and hang this at the entrance to the new DC:

Honestly, I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the ears to listen to what you want to talk about, I have the mind to hold tight onto the memories we built together, I have a heart that wants always to see you smile regardless, and I have the arms to give you a hug whenever you need one.
🤗
pal_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for new DC...this is really a heaven 
@Indu.. I agree with u.. after PV we are in same state ..I have done the same..visited some forums and switching the channel...but couldn't find any interesting ...
No one like PV and DC...
Edited by pal_2010 - 10 years ago
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Friday Sweeties...Hope you all have a wonderful blessed day 😊

@Indu: Awww thanku very much Pal...I feel the same way about you, keep smiling as well 😳 🤗 ❤️ 

Ooh that last part of your post was very beautiful and heart touching...Love you *muahhh* 

EDIT: Off to work...you guys be good while I'm away 😉
Edited by Zetter - 10 years ago
palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Indu@ How true...the heart is not into it when I tried other serials and have heard too much about bashing in other forums so decided to just stick to my beloved PV!!!!!
Where else can you find such sweet words of encouragements to the members and unity and loyalty towards the cast especially the leads!!!!!
KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Miss PV- :(

But excited to se ArYa on stage next mth 🥳
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Dcians...

How are you all..!!!!!!

I Missed everyday thread of Jyo/Samana

Each and every minute update of episode in thread..Matured discussion...Missing it badly

I miss my dear friends Raveena , tilu , pearl , angel gifs and many more...

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How nice to see a new DC thread! Greetings, everyone, and thank you Samana.
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For new DC thread👏
Thank you Samana dear for new thread🤗 
Missing PV,Aarya and adorable kids...
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
👏thank u for the new DC THREAD
congrats🥳
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail