Dragon Club: After the "Happily Ever After" - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you for this new thread😳
Wow new DC! 

Actually! Even I tried to follow another serial because I like the lead actor a lot, but could not concentrate on the story line! I found it too juvenile πŸ€”... Even visited the forum tried posting a few thoughts... but... yaar... mujse nahi hoga! Its not the fault of the serial, its just that I expect a little too much out of it and secondly there is no DC! 

Planning to follow a new Marathi serial thats starting tomorrow on ETV Marathi.. called 'Maje Maan Tujze Zaale' (My Mind/Heart has become Yours)...the promo looked interesting! Lets see how it goes...

love you all! 
Edited by Loveforlife - 10 years ago
Happy Sunday Funday Dearies 😊

@Indu: Hey Pal! Hope u and the family are having a great one filled with love, laughter and happiness...U are always in my thoughts and prayers πŸ€— ❀️

@Saf: We understand my friend πŸ€— 

EDIT: Hope you all have a great one filled with love and blessings...Love and miss u guys like crazy. Take care and God Bless you always *muahhh* 

It's Bastille Day here...Celebration later πŸ˜‰

Hi all, hope you're having a fab Sunday anywhere in the world πŸ€—

I think its the same feeling for all..its like I've been restricted from posting elsewhere other than this forum. Hope GK come back soon and give us a new home. But for now cherishing PV-ZMD memories ❀️
Thanks Sammy for the new thread. Hi everyone. πŸ˜ƒ

Over the weekend I caught up on few of the Mumbai episodes. So much was shown in flashbacks that I realized, I am still confused about the chronology of the events that happened in Mumbai. 

Has anyone figured it out yet? πŸ˜†

So AarYa arrive and on the first day walk around the house and Aarti advises Yash to move on. The second day, Aarti reprimands Yash and asks him to get involved with the kids. The third day Aarti goes to buy a Bra and Yash decides to accompany her during her Bra shopping. And then I am lost. πŸ˜†

Anyone, help me out here? πŸ˜³

@Raveena, I think a lot of us are in the same boat. It really is not the fault of any other serial that we can't get hooked on them. I don't know, maybe PV took a part of us with it, when it ended. As for the other forums, Ya I am not sure if I can ever discuss anything the way I did on DC. The atmosphere here was so special. β€οΈ

Take care everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by angake - 10 years ago
Good morning deariesπŸ€—
Aww thanks for the new thread Samana! It's great to see DC continuing here! 
Hey girls,

Congrats for the new DC. Is there any specific topic for discussion?
Hey all!

Watched some PV epis yesterday and I had a good laugh at April 11 epi when Bua locked Aarya in kids room.Aarya-Bua part was hilarious. πŸ˜† Yash feels even God wants him to be with his Aarti ji followed by his Mere bagwan Ki kasam ..πŸ˜† haha Aarti is scared of being seen by the family yash is like relax Aarti ji mere paas nah phone hai 🀣 but in the end no phone πŸ˜† Aarti is like hamesha Ki tarra you left your phone right?Yash ji wen will you stop being childish? Yash ji with baby face pata nahi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Haha Aarti is like kya pata nahi yash ji 🀣

Ok I know am mad but what to do GK are the definition of perfection in whichever scene. Miss them! ❀️Edited by Abie10 - 10 years ago
Happy Tuesday Lovelies...It's a brand new day make it a fruitful one 😊

@Indu: Good Morning Pal! Have a fab day and a wonderful rest of the week...Love ya *muahhh* πŸ€— ❀️

@Angake: hahaha I hear but I don't never get the good time frame of AarYa's time in Mumbai either πŸ˜† I just go with the flow and enjoy AarYa's family time before all he!! broke lose πŸ˜‰