Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Zetter

@Angake: hahaha I hear but I don't never get the good time frame of AarYa's time in Mumbai either πŸ˜† I just go with the flow and enjoy AarYa's family time before all he!! broke lose πŸ˜‰

Zet, πŸ€£ All hell did break lose isn't it. I have such a big grin on my face thinking about all the brainstorming we DCians and the forum members did during those days. Yash was hell bent on driving Aarti as well as us up the walls. I bet you we all must have lost some serious amount of hair during those post Mumbai days. πŸ˜† Sigh! Such fun it was. πŸ˜†

@Abie, ya Bua locking them up in the room was very cute. Yup and the way Yash and Aarti fooled Bua into thinking that there was a ghost in the house. πŸ€£ Could you believe these were the same Yash and Aarti we saw at the beginning of the show. πŸ˜†
Strawbella thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
How can our DC be complete without our beloved CM joeπŸ˜›
angake thumbnail
Jyo, is busy having fun moderating other forums. πŸ˜† Ya, I miss our Jyo's never ending optimism. I so remember the days when we all would go bezerk it was Jyo who would come with her magic wand of cheerfulness and calm us all down. And then there was Raveena, Deepti, Anonee and few others with their own magic brand of humor that would give us all a laugh even in the most direst of tracks/episodes. I can never forget the blast we all had when our Dubey turned all blue after touching the chemical ball. God alone knows how he managed to think about a chemical ball. πŸ˜† So now we do know from where Prashant got his wiliness. 
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Kirthi: What a fun assignment you have given us! πŸ˜ƒ

You are probably the only group of people who would never make fun of me for having thought long and hard about the chronology of events in Mumbai, and believe you me, it is something I have thought about long and hard. πŸ˜› Here is the best idea I could get from what we know and saw:

What we know:

4 days passed between the day Yash danced with hot, fisherwoman-Aarti on the beach and said he would embrace life again and the day they returned to Mumbai as the Hulk and his sworn enemy. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

In these 4 days, the following events happened according to flashbacks:

• Aarti and Yash danced in the room and Arpita's photo frame broke - Aarti had the photo fixed by the next morning.
  • They went to the Gokulashtami celebrations and had that flirty moment 😳
  • Aman showed up and Yash decked him one for touching Aarti; Aarti and Aman had that conversation about Yash's possessiveness and then they all came home, ate and played table tennis.
  • They spend more time with Aman, playing tennis (from the photographs)
  • Aarti went to some temple to fulfill her mannat and got caught in the rain. Aman happened to be there and took her to his house. She came home late that night/early morning.
  • Aarti, Yash and the kids went to Essel World and met Sunita
  • Aarti, Yash and Aman went to the Bholenath temple... and the rest is history. πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ

Of course, let me know if I have forgotten anything.

What we are assuming:

Everything in those flashbacks happened in the four-day gap in the timeline, and not before, along with the other Mumbai scenes that we saw in real time (cuz that would be impossible to do anything with).

My Chronology

Day 1 (same day as sexy fisherwoman dance, when we last saw them in real time):

Yash is all pumped by his first foray into fun after all these years. He is dancing in his room, remembering how much he enjoys it and Aarti joins him. That is when the Arpita photo frame thing happens. 

Aarti goes to get the frame fixed.

Day 2

Aarti has the photo frame fixed by morning and they have that moment.

Aman shows up when the kids are horse-riding and that whole-day interlude happens with the lunch, and the possessiveness and the table tennis.

Day 3

In the morning, they go to the Gokulashtami celebrations where that whole pot-breaking/uncle fiasco happens, and Yash and Aarti have that flirtatious moment.

In the evening, Aarti goes to the temple for her mannat while Yash does something else with the kids, and meets Aman, who gives her some clothes and shelter in his empty house.

She comes home at 3am.

Day 4

Aarti and Yash take the kids to Essel World and stay there until around lunch time.

In the evening they spend some more time with Aman (as the photographs suggested)

Aman suggests that they all go to the Bholenath temple, a plan already forming in his mind. πŸ˜‰

We all know what happens next... ☺️☺️☺️

Day 5 (The Hulk is born)

Yash wakes up to discover all the naughty things he and wifey were up to last night and his horrified about betraying Arpita. He begins to panic.

Aarti wakes up and claims she has no idea what happened. Yash panics even more and starts packing like a maniac, ordering Aarti to do the same.

Someone from Aman's house leaves Aarti's clothes from the other night. Yash doesn't really notice or care because of his blind panic.

They leave for Bhopal, where we meet them again in real time.

Later: Sunita leaves the apologetic message for Aarti on the answering machine, which nobody hears.

And that is my interpretation of what happened. πŸ˜† I hope this is believable enough to give you some peace of mind, as it did for me.

Edited by Samanalyse - 10 years ago
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Samana: Looks like lots of thought went into figuring out what really happened. That was well put in seeems very plausible. Gosh I miss the days where we all had our theories
Abie10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Strawbella

How can our DC be complete without our beloved CM joeπŸ˜›

Very true Jyo is really missed. 😭 Jyo, do drop in and see how your bacho's are doing 😭 πŸ˜†

@All: Someone post in MF where Leena(Paridhi) mentioned she'll love to come back if our PV comes back even if she's doing another show. I don't know what we should take of that as I don't think we'll get our PV-ZMD back. But, we can dream..
angake thumbnail
[QUOTE=Samanalyse]@Kirthi: What a fun assignment you have given us! πŸ˜ƒ

You are probably the only group of people who would never make fun of me for having thought long and hard about the chronology of events in Mumbai, and believe you me, it is something I have thought about long and hard. πŸ˜› 

🀣 Sammy! I should have known it would be you who would rise up to the challenge. And nooo will we ever make fun of you in DC. πŸ˜† Now, let me go back and put my thinking cap on and read the chronology of events you have come up with. πŸ€“

@Abie, Ya I doubt if our PV will ever come back. I think every one has moved on. πŸ˜­ But it is fun to speculate. πŸ˜†
Katy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Samana : You forgot that fire scene where all of Arpita's pics burnt. Where would that scene fit in?
angake thumbnail

Sammy, that was pretty impressive! I am almost convinced. πŸ‘πŸ˜†

But then how do you fit in the following:  1) my favorite Bra shopping scene and Yash being lambasted by Aarti. 😳 2) Yash and Aarti going to the beach and Aarti saying I love You. 3) And of course, the fire incident where Arpita's portraits burn down and Yash saves Aarti. 

That fire incident ought to have left a mark on Yash. I kind of thought that the fire incident probably happened just before the day they consummated. I felt that the two events together, that is, burning Arpita's visual representation and the consummation which was the final step in removing Arpita from Yash's essence (according to Yash) was what transformed a happy Yash into Yash the Hulk. After they made love and Yash was horrified at what he did and Aarti refused to remember the incident he must have thought Aarti also on purpose set the pictures on fire.πŸ˜† Also, if they did the fisherman dance the very first day, then that means Aarti had asked Yash to take her to the pub the very first day they landed in Mumbai. πŸ˜²

Edited by angake - 10 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Katy

@ Samana : You forgot that fire scene where all of Arpita's pics burnt. Where would that scene fit in?

Ah! Good catch! I guess I would place the fire on the same morning as Essel World. Yash was kind of prickly to Aarti that day in the beginning but then warmed up as the day went on and he started teasing her about her fear of the rides.