Dragon Club: After the "Happily Ever After" - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by angake

Zet, πŸ€£ All hell did break lose isn't it. I have such a big grin on my face thinking about all the brainstorming we DCians and the forum members did during those days. Yash was hell bent on driving Aarti as well as us up the walls. I bet you we all must have lost some serious amount of hair during those post Mumbai days. πŸ˜† Sigh! Such fun it was. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† tell me about it we were all going crazy about what really happened we didn't wanna believe that he would go crazy because they got intimate so we all were thinking outside the box when it was a simple one πŸ˜› πŸ€£ 

@Samana: Wow that was well detailed and very plausible Sweetie...U never cease to amaze me πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Yeah missing our optimist Jyo but I understand that she is caught up new things now...Wishing her all the best and may she have a blast πŸ˜‰ πŸ€—
@Kirthi: Yup, no harm in speculating..but at the rate we're going I don't think we've completely moved on πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@Samana: That was beautifully put πŸ‘ πŸ‘ for some reasons am feeling those DC days today πŸ˜†
@Zet, I know, right? We all came up with consummation and then rejected that idea saying, naaawh our Yash won't behave so crazy just because he consummated with Aarti. πŸ˜† And then we started coming up with all sorts of hair brained ideas. πŸ˜• And in the end it turned out he indeed did go cuckoo because he slept with his wife who was not really his wife in his mind but his wife legally. πŸ€£ A bunch of fools we were all. πŸ˜†

@Abie, true! We haven't moved on in some respects but I wonder if many of us will be able to stomach revisiting Yash and Aarti's story with the channels constant interference. Some body on the MF mentioned that what would be wonderful is if Zee TV and Mittals made a short telefilm where they tied up all the loose ends in AarYa's story. Now something like that would be nice. πŸ˜³ But we know they would never invest money and time into something that may not bring them much in returns. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by angake

@Zet, I know, right? We all came up with consummation and then rejected that idea saying, naaawh our Yash won't behave so crazy just because he consummated with Aarti. πŸ˜† And then we started coming up with all sorts of hair brained ideas. πŸ˜• And in the end it turned out he indeed did go cuckoo because he slept with his wife who was not really his wife in his mind but his wife legally. πŸ€£ A bunch of fools we were all. πŸ˜†

Exactly we were right the first time around but then the idea of any man losing it like that over sleeping with his own wife was a bit over the top 🀒 πŸ˜• but then again Yash wasn't like the other men...He was still holding on to the idea of his dead wife being his wife and his current wife being just a friend even though he was physically attracted to Aarti and falling for her like a teenager πŸ˜› πŸ˜³

Sam can we have some discussion on Friendship as ist week of august gonnas to approach in short😊
Mere Bhagwan ki Kasam! I am suffering from a bout of nostalgia after reading the pages of this new DC..

During the Mumbai saga I was so sure that Yash was angry because something happened a pub Aarti so desperately wanted to visit. I was even sure that Lakhan and Karan were involved.

πŸ˜†
Just Watching in YT,After marriage of aarya..First family breakfast scene...Excellent episodeπŸ‘πŸ‘
Yash shouting  on ansh in dinning table,ansh gets angry on yash and decided to leave the house...
Especially loved last part of episode...Sound hilarious scene..Aarti convincing ansh and pretends to scolding yash .🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£Kratika was fantastic.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
Aarti fumbling, sometimes seeing at the mirror, sometimes sitting,  standing when she spotted Yash was truly fun to watch! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Missing aarya and whole scindiya parivaar...😭 πŸ˜­
@Raveena:How r u...I just cannot forget your con combination..Always telling to my husband till now...Miss those so much..😳😳
I think all cracked their brains post Mumbai. I was not in the forum by then but I and my SIL were trying so hard in thinking. πŸ˜† I remember when I told her maybe they did it she almost bang my head saying nooo Mr Arpita can't do it with Aarti πŸ˜† but yash ji initiated then became zombie..I tell you this guyπŸ˜†

@Radha: That scene Aarti faking to scold yash was hilarious πŸ˜† .. It later happen during Neelams track where she pretend to scold yash when Neelams mom said she has to control her hubby. Yash's look was like what the.. 🀣 🀣

Edit: I never knew I'll miss Bua as I used to hate her during the initial days but she later became our comedian. πŸ˜† Remember when all agreed to SP-Radha PV how Bua did her 360 turn saying she can't have a better bhabhi than Radha 🀣 Mere bagwan Ki kasam before she throw me out of the house later 🀣 Edited by Abie10 - 10 years ago
I loved all the scenes where Aarti fake scolded Yash and the scenes where she meant it. πŸ˜† My favorite has to be the one where she screams her lungs out and says she loves him and she doesn't think what they did was a sin- this was just before Yash's infamous boxing match. πŸ˜†