Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abie10 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ahh, I love you yash ji...I love you yash ji...yash breaking everything she continues. Especially when she snatch the glass and break it. I was like you go girl show him you're Mrs Yash we know how to break them πŸ˜†
Kratika was phenomenal πŸ‘
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good night all  and have a sweet aarya dreams😳
My creationπŸ˜ƒ ...Hope you all will like it😳

Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anithu

@Fantastic creation SriπŸ‘

Thanks dearπŸ€—
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sri Radha that is wonderful creation!
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi all sorry came here after a long long time. But never forget you'll as for every one this is a special place for me.

I read some posts. it seems all are lost in Mumbai with Aarya.πŸ˜›
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Radha Love it! Superb!πŸ‘πŸΌ This really helps to cherish our wonderful memories of Aarya! I post this in the MF too.
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Radha that is a fantastic creation
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: angake

I loved all the scenes where Aarti fake scolded Yash and the scenes where she meant it. πŸ˜† My favorite has to be the one where she screams her lungs out and says she loves him and she doesn't think what they did was a sin- this was just before Yash's infamous boxing match. πŸ˜†

Oh dear Kirthi...what a scene that was. Aarti just plain squashed all the well-formulated, etched in acid , only-once-in-a-life-love theories of Yash. He didn't know what hit him when she said, "Yeah, even I was under the impression that Love happens only once, but then look at me...here I am...live example. I fell in love again. So what are you going to do about it?" Poor, poor Yashbabu!! he was like a deer caught in the headlights. I clearly remember how he just turned and walked away...having no answer to proof of an alternate theory. In fact, Aarti's confession had scared him and he sensed then what those feelings for Aarti actually were. It was almost as if Aarti had given words to his own feelings for her. And that put a big question mark against his carefully nurtured First Love is The Only Love theory.😊
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi friends!!! Hope all izzz well with you. Miss you all...

@Zet: hey pal...Hope you and the family are doing well. Take care and hold on to the cheers. Love you...πŸ€—

@Radha: That was beautiful.πŸ‘ Memories are what we have now...*sigh*
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww sorry I'm late this week I don't know what the matter πŸ˜”...U guys have a great blessed day ahead xox

@Indu: Morning Pal! Thanks you too...all is well with family mom and big sis went away on a little vacay so nieces & cousin are staying with me until they return ❀️

Sending loads of LOVE & HUGS to you...Have a fab rest of the week. Know that I ❀️ You *muahhh* 

BTW love your reply to Kirthi...exactly the moment Aarti told Yash that she too thought the same but she didn't realize when she fell in love with him 😳 😳...the poor guy didn't know what to do cause he too was falling for his current wife so he had to find away to ask for forgiveness 4m Arpita or more he was looking for Arpita's blessings to move on with Aarti and that's why the boxing match πŸ˜‰

@Radha: Great job Dear πŸ‘ 

EDIT: Gotta go...Know that I really miss you all very much πŸ€— ❀️ πŸ€—