•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Lets discuss about our wide variety of food and Indian cuisine, that we cannot live without wherever we are in this world :)

Edited by shilpiblogger - 10 years ago
This is very great because i love cooking and i am also very good cook and i can share many thing if like then i am thank full to you.
I wanna bump this. Someone please share your simple desi recipes! I need to learn how to cook lol
I really love Indian desi foods than any-other country dishes. Especially, dishes made with 'Tadka's. 😛
Indian food is delicious and healthy. There is no doubt about it ! There is a variety of various food items that make it more authentic.
Every indian food recipe comeup with healthy concept.so try every indian food without any thought..   
Indian foods are having wide range of varieties from every corner of the country. The traditional foods are much preferable and its keep on changing with festivals and celebrations.
I am sharing the recipes that I cook for my family in  my food website , www.followfoodiee.com.

Most of my recipes have a south Indian touch as I am basically from chennai
You can find few of the quick and simple recipes on my blog - http://ruchisahay.blogspot.com