DB |Passionately Longing#6| She's The Reason I Survived...NOTE: PG 116 - Page 68

Posted: 9 years ago
He's being a freaking 5 year old, like, how adorable is that. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -prabz-

Damon is being so cute with Ms Cuddles😳  He's even using the bear to bug stefanπŸ˜†

Yeah!!🀣 HOW ADORABLE?! <333
Not bad !  πŸ€”
Edited by VasusenaRadheya - 9 years ago
Ian's latest chat about 'the evolved Damon Salvatore':

Damon has decided to let Elena go and be happy, and Ian said his character believes it's a mature moment.

Although Damon has turned to fun and frivolity in the past to get over an emotionally difficult situation, this time around, something is different.

"Any time you go through a break up or you decide to do something like that, it gives you an excuse to go and do a bunch of bad stuff, and I think -- and I never thought I'd say this, but I think the man is evolving a little bit, which may be boring as sh** for the audience," Ian said. "I don't know, an evolved Damon Salvatore may not be any good."

Ian credits the time Damon spent with Bonnie in the 1994 purgatory/Kai's hell for some of the change.

"I honestly think it has a great deal to do with Bonnie. He really has a soft spot for Bonnie and I personally love Katerina Graham," Ian said of his co-star.

Sharing an acting coach with Kat has meant that the two co-stars have been able to discuss the material more often, allowing them to add special details into the recent Damon/Bonnie scenes.

"It's just this really cool layering of what's really going on and we sort of know our inner work and we share it with one another, so there's just a lot of really cool kind of secret communication happening that's a lot of fun and unfortunately, Bonnie and Damon are ripped apart really early," he said.

But, recently finding a sign that Bonnie is still alive (the teddy bear) has inspired Damon to find a way to get her back.

"[He's] putting his energy into what he thinks he needs to do because he genuinely, genuinely, genuinely feels for Bonnie," Ian said.

Expect to see new sides of Damon as he gets the gang together to bring Bonnie home.

"He's hell bent on getting her back and I think what's cool about that is to watch him because again, he's fiercely loyal and he's a very motivated when he wants to be and sort of to watch that shift of him just being selfish - 'I need this, I need that, I want this, I want that' -- it's different. It's different this time," Ian said. "He's really trying to do the right thing."

Edited by teddy25 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Damon was too adorable in this scene . But what cracked me up here is Stefan's face . πŸ€£
Originally posted by VasusenaRadheya

Not bad !  πŸ€”

Wow this week Supernatural ( forever in love with this classic piece of art show ) , a 10 year old show , in it's 10th season scored double that TVD. Aw so much of fan servicing for nothing. What a shame !!! πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by VasusenaRadheya

Damon was too adorable in this scene . But what cracked me up here is Stefan's face . πŸ€£
Paul is getting handsomer by the way.  He's a work of art incarnate. β€οΈ
I just hope we'll be spared from having any toxic DE scene on 6x08 , is that too much to expect from TVD ?? Ya, I guess so ! πŸ€’
These writers are digging their own graves , rather the grave of their own show I'm telling you. N one would think such horrible ratings in two back to back episodes would knock some bells in their heads !  πŸ€£
DAMON WITH MS CUDDLES!!!! <3 <3 <3

If this guy gets any cuter/sinfully hotter, imma have to turn into a crazy stalker slash psychotic killer going all "I love you D-d-d-amon" 🀣🀣 No but seriously though <3

And my baby Ian :* Only Bamonators know how it feels like when the actor part of one's ship acknowledges the chemistry the ship exudes & its importance...especially when the CVs blatantly ignore it despite continuous screams from the fans. Saying that Bonnie is a huge reason why Damon is growing up is WOW! <3 My baby :*