Thendral July 11 Thursday update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Two fathers speaking sense keeping their cool

MM's house

Continuing from yesterday's episode, MM requests Mohan and Kalyani to find Revathi and bring her back. He tells them to search her in her friends' house. Kalyani tells she knows only a few of her friends. Padma again tells something foul but MM silences her. Kalyani tells Mohan they could other friends she has based on talking to a few friends. As they were off and when they are outside, Pavithra talks to them. She tells them Revathi could be with Saravan Kumar the person who came to penn parkufy Pavithra. That was enraging to Mohan who all on a sudden blurts out to Kalyani telling her, 'He came to see my sister who was to be his potential bride but now he loves your sister and your sister also accepts that while my sister does her best to take care of her. This is too much.' Pavithra tells him to keep cool or if her mom knows things will be worse. She tells, 'I didn't want to tell this to anyone but I have to tell this because otherwise you will go here and there in search of Revathi.' Mohan is enraged and both Mohan and Kalyani go to SK's house in his bike.

Saravan Kumar's house

SK is prepared to go to another town. His father and his elder sister help him in packing. That moment came in Mohan with his wife and Mohan behaves in an agitated way. He comes in telling, 'Yarumillaya?' and banging the door. SK's father welcomes Mohan and Kalyani cordially. But Mohan behaves in aggressive way. He tells, 'Where is the porukki SK?' Still the dad keeps cool and requests Mohan to coolly listen. Mohan asks, 'He came to see Pavithra as his potential bride. But now he loves Revathi. Therefore he would pick any girl he likes and love her. Are those people who are the householders of bride so down and one can do anything. How will you behave when someone comes to 'see' one sister of SK and then tells he loves another sister of SK? Do you know how much my sister is hurt?' SK's father now talks coolly, 'When we came to your home, we came in with the intention of having Pavithra as potential bride. But then it happened, SK loves Revathi. And Revathi also reciprocates his love.' Mohan becomes more furious and threatens this love has to be stopped and he tells SK's dad to stop SK from meeting Revathi. SK's dad tells, 'I also know to talk. Now SK loves Revathi and it is only proper they both are married. We will come to ask Revathi as bride for SK.' Mohan tells 'That won't be accepted.' Kalyani also seconds what Mohan tells. But SK's dad tells, 'If it happens you people don't accept this alliance, we will see that Revathi is married to SK without your consent.' MOhan now asks, 'So you have already hidden Revathi somewhere and that is why she has not come home.' SK's dad denies this and tells them to find her. Mohan repeatedly threatens SK's dad but then SK's dad keeps his stand. (Take the help of TA and do thiruttu kalyanam!) 

Magistrate's place

In this place those who were walking across the railway line are tried and fined by the magistrate. Revathi also happens to be one of them. The magistrate tells her to pay a fine of Rs: 500. Revathi says she doesn't have that much money. So the magistrate settles with a fine of Rs: 100

Deepa's home

Deepa still in her room. Indira updates VR about her behavior and how she is in her mentally affected state. VR tells her he knows how she is as Kalyani has told everything about her. Now he calls on Deepa and talks to her. He tells her, 'I always believed you are a brave girl. But it doesn't seem so as I see you now. That rascal has thrown gutter on you and put up foul rumours about you on your character and it seems he has won because you have become dejected. That is not the way of a brave girl. You have to keep your head high. And show that you can happily live. That is the way we have to beat those people who throw gutter on us. They throw gutter because they are full of gutter. But we have to show we can live. That fellow is really mean. Otherwise he won't bring Kanakku a nice guy into the fray.' Deepa feels encouraged by what he says. The screen freezes on Deepa's face.

[This is a member's only post]

The author of this post has chosen to restrict the content of this post to members' only

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES. THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS

Edited by maha2us - 10 years ago
Thank you so much for the update. Excellent advise from VR. A bit late. Better late than never.
He should have been open with Deepa when he received the letter from he lawyer.
Instead of hiding it from her. He should have prepared her for this. Things like this will be 
heard in the worst possible way from outsiders leaving the person in shock. The person loses control
And takes action that will damage her more. If she knew about it earlier and the intentions, she 
Would not have challenged Prabha saying , " so what will you do, if had relationship with Kanagu".
Prabha is just waiting for such statements to prove in court. So again VR's stupidity of hiding.
Thanks maha for the update...
yr heading said it all...

liked the episode for varada's good adv to deepa and also showing abt the ills of illegal rail crossing...

Thanks for the update.

Agree with Jan50 regarding the advise of V to D, but better late than never. Wished he didn't hide the matter and prepared her in advance, but really good to see him talking to his daughter. His encouraging and motivating words should have raised D's spirits and this was needed as she has been in great mental turmoil.

Revathy is going to be in big trouble!
Seems like the new promo has been released today!Edited by Thendral_USA - 10 years ago
Thanks Maha for the updates!